Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

claartje

Okay my screenshots are worthless I see now. But her outfit..... Sorry NO!

But ma'am has boots.

Different story when she was telling that she looked sick. Yes that's because your tan is 10x too dark and you don't tan your face

And can you stop standing on one leg. What is it with her weird leg? Can't she stand on that? Does she think it looks nice when she's like this?

And may I also say that I'm jealous of her HC stuff. I also want the gilet and the boots too, but I have no money to buy such expensive things and nobody sells them second hand here :(

Attachments

Reactions: 12

K18

VIP Member
I use fake tan drops in my face moisturiser, a few weeks ago I forgot to rub a wet cloth over my eyebrows, which I usually do, in the morning my brows definitely had an orange tinge and that was just a couple of drops once, diluted with moisturiser. Her red issues were around the time Lidl was spraying herself liberally with st tropez face mist so it could have contributed. I had just dyed my brows (just dark brown) so I'm not sure if that also exacerbated the tinge, I won't forget to rub the tan off them again though!
That is what happens when tan collects in places like eyebrows. I am on about the chemical reaction between self tan and hair dye and brow tint. Brow tint will go green if it is applied on newly tanned skin or if tan is applied 24 hours after tinting.

MadameS

Chatty Member
Pissin myself at Ali! Did he just get out the boot? And why is he rushing around frantically? And that outfit again 😩
The whole thing is just bizarre! Again.
Probably. You don’t think she’d actually let him sit in the car? 😜

• Haha

Sofie

VIP Member
Does anyone know, did the vines survive at the hands of the #fraudulent gardener?

• Wow
  • Haha

Peppypoopar

VIP Member
I use fake tan drops in my face moisturiser, a few weeks ago I forgot to rub a wet cloth over my eyebrows, which I usually do, in the morning my brows definitely had an orange tinge and that was just a couple of drops once, diluted with moisturiser. Her red issues were around the time Lidl was spraying herself liberally with st tropez face mist so it could have contributed. I had just dyed my brows (just dark brown) so I'm not sure if that also exacerbated the tinge, I won't forget to rub the tan off them again though!
Lydiot would need to shampoo her thick wiry eyebrows, a rub with a wet cloth just won't cut the mustard 😜

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11

grannypinks

If they really are Chanel flats they are going to be ruined. I have two pairs and you’re advised to lightly wear them and then take them to be resoled. Which given the price feels a bit of a pisstake but I highly doubt Lidl will take her shoes for resoling - maybe that’s Aldi’s next shoe jounrey 😂
If Aldi takes them it will be for an arseholing...sorry, couldn't resist
---
Has Lydia has any 'Countryside' snow yet? 🤭
It's now Spring in Lydia's very own microclimate

• Haha
Reactions: 11

CBo

VIP Member
Yes most Jags & Landrovers have had this feature for quite a while. My daughter heats hers up on a cold morning remotely before she gets into it - meanwhile poor old Mum here still uses a bacofoil lookalike cover on her car windscreen on a cold frosty night to avoid an early morning scrape-a-thon 🤣
But we must know looooaaaads of rich people - as they have floor to ceiling windows in their houses & views of rolling countryside - Lidl will never believe us all when we say this. We are not allowed to have anything she hasn’t already got!
Also can’t believe she says she appreciates & has made peace with being told she is ‘so extra’ 🙄😱 She is soo far up her own backside she is practically tickling her own tonsils.
Haha BMW also...

• Heart
Reactions: 10

Miscanthus

VIP Member
If those dogs get one chicken, they’ll never stop trying to get another. And Dachshunds are hunters, so that seems like a baaaaad idea. I’ve never had chickens for a lot of reasons, including the main reason which is I have borzoi, but also because when my sweet nonagenarian mom was wee, her job was getting the eggs every morning from their coop, and all she’ll ever say about it is “chickens are mean.” 😳
Photo of your Borzoi please! They are magnificent! 😍

• Heart
  • Haha
Wrong. Not once neither Lydia or anyone related to her, ever mentioned Nicky's name or business publicly. I had to google up Nicky and only then I've learned what actually happened (before I discovered Tattle). Nicky, by name, exists in videos that she personally made or few of those that were made by other people, and she lives by name here, on Tattle. Nowhere else. Average person watching Lydia's social media knows about hair 'journey' but has no clue nor is interested in who was the stylist she was unsatisfied with.

Without naming, there is no defaming. Again, Nicky was the one who put herself in spotlight and connected herself with Lydl's hair drama, by publishing this video online. Than it was followed by few other videos supporting her. I don't think Lydl is the best person alive, however, she is entitled to be unsatisfied customer. She self tans for ages, not since she visited Nicky. Nicky, according to photos of her work I've seen, is good colorist. She is, however, by no means a naive victim - she chose to be exclusive ('global') hair stylist for WAGs and other wealthy clientele and she chose the drama that goes with it. And yes, she is very much present here, together with few of her relations, it's more than obvious. She's never stopped to be a topic here ever since the 'drama'.

Despina is an average colorist. Never was impressed by her work. Lydl is...Lydl.

The entire 'Nicky the prego victim' thing needs to stop. She has nothing, or she would be dealing legally with this when it happened. She is milking the drama and constantly inserts herself into it when neither Lydiot nor her minions do that. Just because people who live Lydia's BS 24/7know who she was, doesn't mean that anybody else does. Again - I like Nicky's work. A lot. I have no idea what happened with Lydl. I wasn't there. Neither was any of you, apart from Nicky. I don't know Nicky, but her aesthetic is not very classy. Using a new born in order to gain pity points was neither. I wish she focuses on her 'global success' instead of this 3 year old story. Especially since nobody really mentioned her by name. She did it by herself. And now that she got the spotlight she needs to protect her image that wasn't tarnished before that. Do you know where Lydl does her nails when Alex is not available? Do you know ALL businesses/technicians who gave her service by name? Of course not. BUT - if there was a scandal and that business/person needed a shout out (there is no such thing as bad promotion/ad), you would know. Oh, you would. Just like you know about Nicky. They would make sure you know about them.
I don't think that Nicky ever named Lydia in her video or in the tile of the response video.