Lydia Millen #171 "Nontent" vlogs with broken hair, whining, moaning, we don't care!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Congratulations to ....er...me...(inspired by @Julia123) for the thread title, which received 61 votes. 😁🥴🙏

@Julia123 invented the word 'nontent' to describe the lack of content in most of Lidl's vlogs!

Thanks to everybody who voted in the poll. The majority of us think she's buying a Cotswold cottage like Josie.

Screenshot_20230308_081749_Chrome.jpg

* Lidl and bfff / employee Cawwie went to Madrid for a "girly weekend of shopping, spa treatments" etc.
* She was "hospitalised" the last time she was in Madrid, she reminded us. Really? We thought it was a local clinic where she was treated for alcohol abuse dehydration!
* Was this weekend an all expenses paid trip, courtesy of mid market department store El Corte Ingles or was it just a shopping voucher? You decide!
* The new Rimowa luggage got an airing.
* She bought Dior two tone ballet flats at the airport. Hopefully she throws the Manolos in the bin.
* The cackling duo were picked up in a Maserati and stayed at the "exsquisite (sic)" Ritz hotel.
* They could see the Prado Museum from their "upgraded suite". It was the nearest they got. Not so much culture vultures...more like culture chickens.
* They ordered in food. They ate in bed in their PJs.
* Lidl described her urge to TRIP UP a random woman after stumbling out of the airport lounge. She didn't because she's "an adult and did a risk assessment." Hmmm.....our risk assessment suggests the next outfit you'll wear will be a straight jacket, Lidl.
* Lidl attended an Elizabeth Arden x Princes Trust event for International Women's Day. She's such a supporter of other women after all! 🍌 🍌 🍌
* The EA dress code was 'a hint of red'.....in a sweet nod to Lidl's hair! Bless! Lidl wore the department store's own brand red ball gown "bought" in Madrid....with the Manolo flats.

Screenshot_20230308_081841_Chrome.jpg

* Lidl is wearing her ovulation ring....Ali looks ill.
* Lidl had the "kissing disease" Glandular Fever (Mono) just long enough for her neighbour to nip through the hedge with daffodils...a weekend!

In other news
* Frow was in NY, Paris and Milan for fashion weeks.
* Grossie had the flu but managed to get out of bed to flog stuff.
* Teeny tiny Ali's still on his shoe shine jounrey (sic)! That'll see another roasting in the comments then.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 83
It's really amazing how you always sum this up so beautifully and I just wanted to take this moment to say thank you. I've been following this forum for a few years now, but I don't always have time to be so on top of it, but your summaries have always helped me to know how things were going.

Small point it was the Chanel flats she bought if I'm right

• Heart
Reactions: 58
Thé s
It's really amazing how you always sum this up so beautifully and I just wanted to take this moment to say thank you. I've been following this forum for a few years now, but I don't always have time to be so on top of it, but your summaries have always helped me to know how things were going.

The summaries are »the piss de resistance » of this thread!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 64

Chanel, Dior either way they still looked shite when she tried to style them. 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Congratulations to ....er...me...(inspired by @Julia123) for the thread title, which received 61 votes. 😁🥴🙏

@Julia123 invented the word 'nontent' to describe the lack of content in most of Lidl's vlogs!

Thanks to everybody who voted in the poll. The majority of us think she's buying a Cotswold cottage like Josie.

View attachment 2014001

* Lidl and bfff / employee Cawwie went to Madrid for a "girly weekend of shopping, spa treatments" etc.
* She was "hospitalised" the last time she was in Madrid, she reminded us. Really? We thought it was a local clinic where she was treated for alcohol abuse dehydration!
* Was this weekend an all expenses paid trip, courtesy of mid market department store El Corte Ingles or was it just a shopping voucher? You decide!
* The new Rimowa luggage got an airing.
* She bought Dior two tone ballet flats at the airport. Hopefully she throws the Manolos in the bin.
* The cackling duo were picked up in a Maserati and stayed at the "exsquisite (sic)" Ritz hotel.
* They could see the Prado Museum from their "upgraded suite". It was the nearest they got. Not so much culture vultures...more like culture chickens.
* They ordered in food. They ate in bed in their PJs.
* Lidl described her urge to TRIP UP a random woman after stumbling out of the airport lounge. She didn't because she's "an adult and did a risk assessment." Hmmm.....our risk assessment suggests the next outfit you'll wear will be a straight jacket, Lidl.
* Lidl attended an Elizabeth Arden x Princes Trust event for International Women's Day. She's such a supporter of other women after all! 🍌 🍌 🍌
* The EA dress code was 'a hint of red'.....in a sweet nod to Lidl's hair! Bless! Lidl wore the department store's own brand red ball gown "bought" in Madrid....with the Manolo flats.

View attachment 2014006

* Lidl is wearing her ovulation ring....Ali looks ill.
* Lidl had the "kissing disease" Glandular Fever (Mono) just long enough for her neighbour to nip through the hedge with daffodils...a weekend!

In other news
* Frow was in NY, Paris and Milan for fashion weeks.
* Grossie had the flu but managed to get out of bed to flog stuff.
* Teeny tiny Ali's still on his shoe shine jounrey (sic)! That'll see another roasting in the comments then.
Thank you, @Miscanthus - in spite of jet lag, you have landed another exsquisite (sic) recap 🥰❤😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Aldi puts up a post to celebrate International Womens day but Lydiot doesn't celebrate other women 🙄
Screenshot_20230308_193510_com.instagram.android_edit_1942924665755089.jpg

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 37
Love the fact that 0% of us thought Lydia would be doing anything charitable with her money. We know Lidl so well!!

I had a dream about Lidl last night - I dreamt I went to the Bunga, she showed me around and it was …. really nice inside …. Do I need to spend more time away from this thread 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Teeny tiny Aldi lovingly fingering his old boot...erm....boots!! (He never looks at Lidl like that!)

Screenshot 2023-03-08 at 19.35.07.png

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 40
She's been very quiet must have had relapse with her Glandular fever, maybe lasting longer than a weekend 🤒😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I honestly still cannot get over the tripping confession. It felt like she shared that because she thinks we all think of doing that, but her decision not to was based on a higher-level maturity than anyone else’s. 🤬

• Angry
Reactions: 29
Am I right in saying Little Fella did a whole vlog, ie 30mins on shoe polishing and then did the exact same nontent in a #short? What is he like?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
Hi everyone so im bored as hell watching the Madrid vlog.
I am cringing for her.
When they sit down to have champagne and she starts getting so excited about the finger sandwiches with steak and foie gras! Do you think in her world she is aware what foie gras is? How it’s produced and the cruelty involved?
On a positive note have noticed a considerable drop in viewing figures. Will not doubt read this thread backwards (as u do when u have been away for so long) to try and catch up on the latest “non happenings” XX

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Strange background choice, mind you 😬
View attachment 2014219
Omg hilarious! 🍆 And I’m sorry but he reposted one of her KM promotional ad posts. Not exactly the kind of company that comes to mind when I think of equality on this day. And come to think of it… Lydia doesn’t either!

Thank you @Miscanthus for the wonderful recap as always! And I’m so honored to have a word in the thread! I’m not good with making up these thread titles so I’m super happy to be included in one of yours! Thank you Lydiot for making so much NONTENT 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.