Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lola Faith

VIP Member
Ali and his friend Rahul are cursed for weather on their trips. Another boys trip planned for photography in miserable cold raining windy weather 😝

Ali's fwend oh bless! Anything to get away from the witch!

I'm surprised she's not bought a title, as she prances around like Lady Millen-Moron of Buckinghamshire (Northamptonshire) lol

https://www.lordtitles.co.uk/?gclid=EAIaIQobChMI3_DhxdHW_QIVBd7tCh1-PQDREAAYASAAEgKFK_D_BwE here is the link Lydia/Cawwee for a cheap option.

• Haha
Reactions: 15

starship1

A belt as well on a dress type she's never worn before. Oh please. Make it stop. She knows nothing of these country houses, no idea of any history whatsoever. Pheasant feathers, she's done. Sudden pretence from all sides, lies lies and more lies and getting paid for it. It takes a certain type of person and it isn't normal. Its only the love of seeing herself on camera and getting a bigger and bigger head and nose.

• Haha
  • Sick

Hunevoque2

VIP Member
Seems like a useless trunk when she already has an antique one nearly the same size (with plant inside) AND that dumb boxy trunk handbag with handle in a similar size. Both sitting around not being used really.

I would think if you are gonna blow that much money on something that you don't even know what you are going to put in it... to use as decor that is extremely similar to something you already have, then why not just get the jewelry box? Then you have it as a useful item that is very beautiful to sit by your bed or in your closet? I love the one that Amelia Rose closet has. She has cherry blossoms painted on it. (If you like Handbags, check out Amelia Rose... she's great! And smart and down to earth)

Lydia's little trunk that she impulse purchased (probably had vouchers)

View attachment 2025994

Jewelry Trunk

Wouldn’t one put watches, jewelry in that trunk, even if not made for that. Perfume could stain it!
---
Is it just me or is her underbite getting VERY pronounced lately? Could it be getting worse?
I think she needs a new st of teeth!

• Haha
  • Sad
She's probably saving all the boring details for a flog seeing as she has nothing else going on 🙄😂😂
Trying to tease us for the flog with her nontent 🤣🤣🤣

It sure as hell isn't working lol My tolerance for sitting through one of her mundane flogs on invidious is getting near zero 🤢

• Haha
  • Sad

Hunevoque2

VIP Member
This is a case and point video on why people think what she is doing is satire.
The shuffling sound of the dress as she walks off camera is LOL.

She's lost her mind.
What ever the color of that dress it isn’t that nice! We all know lidl is cray cray!

• Haha
  • Wow

Hunevoque2

VIP Member
I can’t believe how badly the monogram design is on the front. The little flowers aren’t the correct size, the bottom one is cut off!
I have sent so many pieces back because of that kind of thing.

• Wow

claartje

She said to Carrie whilst in El Corte Inglés that she wanted to customise the Rimowa cases - the handles and wheels, specifically. Cawwie had to explain to Chicken that they wouldn’t have received them in time for the trip. I’m wondering was she a last-minute invite? Maybe replacing someone else? Obviously, she didn’t get much notice.

It wasn’t a girls trip :rolleyes: but if itwas, then every job could be called one because Chicken goes nowhere without her.
It was also the way she said it... It also sounded like an employee trying to calm down her boss

MadameS

Chatty Member
I have two of different thickness for running, as they keep my core warm and have POCKETS for the things I want to carry. I can see the appeal for various uses, but I don’t need 50 of them with HC vomited all over them.
---

My Seraphina London dress was nearly assassinated by her. But I still love it. (I had it first!)
Exactly. One or two, fine. She could do something nice and donate the others, but “Lydia” and “nice” unfortunately don’t go together.

• Heart
  • Wow

ella1979

VIP Member
Are you sure she didn't have royalfever 🤭
this made me laugh!

It would be fantastic if mr Millen gordon could start referring to "the wife" as Mrs Millen Gorden 😂
---
imagine having to keep stepping over the fences. they clearly are very much in use if hes gone to the effort to order more.

• Haha

Oops...

VIP Member
Imagine the wedding dress cinched with the Hermes Rouge H belt I don’t like the buckle but it’s Rouge H, then Rouge H rose bouquet in one hand and Rouge H Hermezz bag in the other with Rouge H Orans the only pair in the world but I found them......Crisp ‘n Fry hair tied with Rouge H twilly to add a little..... No! No More 😂😂

View attachment 2029498
Soooo clever dear Havisham. The amount of intrigue you bring to this thread is heartwarming and of massive importance to global health and well being. Long may your glorious ability to entertain us help us on our humble jounreys dealing wiv shoe polish and countryside life in der slow lane. Intrigue, nonchalance and things like that eksetera Moo Moo are so important nowadays. I can’t remember who said that but ...

Last edited:
  • Haha

jenmarks

VIP Member
Bloody hell. If you're going to talk about Beatrix Potter. Please, get the facts straight. It's not hard. At all.