Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Chick_pea

I would be awfully concerned if I were her. Her entire lifestyle is a house of cards. We might be headed into a depression and neither her nor Ali have actual jobs. You can only push people to buy from your posts when they have money to spend. People might soon be struggling to make their mortgage payments, the days of excessive consumerism are behind us. What’s next for the youtubers who base all of their videos and posts around useless purchases? I think Lydia might need to go back to the days when she lived in her tiny house with a smaller income, taking us through her days as normal person. I miss that Lydia anyway.
CORRECT!!

These bobble heads have no clue where we are heading. It’s not about being a pessimist but this will be an eye opener for many!

Going into lockdown down will set all of us back financially, even those who had lots of disposable cash.

“Luxuries” will be the first to go and that is a broad term. For some people a “luxury” item is a lipstick because it is not a necessity.

Aside from that no one wants to watch someone brag and show off their freebies while they struggle. The average person is concerned with keeping their jobs, putting food on the table and paying their bills. The backlash will be big and ugly.

Having said that, the world resetting to simpler times is not the worst thing. Maybe we’ll all be more grateful for what we do have. Spend less time envying the fake lives of others. Appreciate each other and our health and well being a bit more.

I for one will be happy to see these blood sucking parasites go out and try to earn an honest living like the rest of us.

• Heart
Reactions: 40

missstarlight

Good morning ladies,
I saw Lydia's latest tweet about Harrods and I had to come on here just to post something quickly...
I haven't been able to log on in a while and missed so many of your wonderful posts.
As many of you I'm sure have been experiencing, I've been focused mainly on prepping our household and our elderly parents' household with things they need for self-isolation.
I read Lydia's tweet by chance this morning on my twitter feed and she posted about Harrods closing their doors.
I have friends who work in the luxury retail industry both at head office and Selfridges+Harrods.
The luxury industry are so worried.
(I'm sorry if this has been discussed on these forums already but just in case, I want to relay what my friends have said)
NO TOURIST LUXURY SHOPPERS mean the beginning of the luxury industry decline until all this goes away.
Shops in the UK like Harrods and Selfridges rely on foreign tourists as their main luxury shoppers, to name a few, Chinese, Russian, Arabs etc.
Since this outbreak began, their sales have been down and many of their colleagues have already lost their jobs.
I don't know about you all but I felt so humbled by this experience.
I have not even looked or thought about buying anything other than necessities. When I get pings about articles published about fashion, beauty, I'm not bothered anymore.
THIS IS HUGELY going to affect the YOUTUBE beauty world.
Lifestyle bloggers perhaps not so because people will still watch how they cope and how they live their lives but people like Lydia who genuinely do not have anything good to offer other than superficial info on superficial stuff will I'm sure suffer.
Based on what my friends who work in the luxury industry have said based on their company forecasts, it will take a very long time before their industries recover because even though this all goes away, people's lives have changed and their perspective too.
Everyone will learn that NO AMOUNT OF LUXURY HANDBAGS WILL SAVE THEIR LIVES and surely now, people will be investing their money on more important things.
Good luck to Lydia Elise Millen and her business.
I have no doubt like many people, she is afraid of the future.
I'm sending all my love to you all and we will get through this together. <3

• Heart

classyc

Lydia insists "I’m working hard to give you a little escapism as much as possible"
No Lydia, you are posting a lot of rubbish content cause this month you won't get a lot of parcels, freebies, jobs, or money... You are doing as much as possible to get some money from your affiliated links.

I wonder if their minions are so stupid to buy fashion items now? If there is something these days should teach us is to forget about consumism, focus on health, family and compassion. But reading the reply of her minions I assume they are as selfish as their 'idol'.

• Angry

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
You know the silver lining that makes me feel quite good at the moment, and therefore makes me a bitch but whatever....😐

her planned product launch, employing two new members of staff....

couldn't be coming at a worse time.

• Haha
Reactions: 39

Gossipgirl2020

I’m working 18 hour days on my company’s response to covid-19. I’m knackered, (not NHS or supermarket worker who actually deserve all the credit - just working long days). I want distraction in any YouTube stuff I watch. it Is surely prime time for these ‘influencers’ to be creative, high energy and help people get thru this. But by being alive and sensitive to the situation...
- do giveaways of stuff (like your beauty stuff you all hoard) to people who deserve it
- work with brands to promote discounts to people like the nhs
- work with brands (like Laura Mercier, GHD etc) and suggest ways they can help people (let’s face it, it will do their reputation good in the long term) and instead of taking ALL the freebies, give them to people who deserve them
- turn off your affiliate lynx
- stop doing unboxing bollocks and showing off all the shit you’ve got
- pay attention to what the fuck is going on in the world around you

making her team drive to her house is fucking irresponsible.

aaaaaaand if the internet drives yr business, don’t buy a house where the internet is shit and you can’t do anything about it. Ffs

sorry, she broke me.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 39

Lori Blair

Has no idea her mum is still working :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: That says a lot
Exactly! When your "self made" daughter can drop 50K+ a month on shoes, bags and dresses, you shouldn't be working in a supermarket, not that working in a supermarket is wrong or anything! it's just that it's tiring and doesn't pay well! she should be retired now and her daughter should be helping her, and by helping her i don't mean vlogging her hair disaster or sharing their text messages. and jesus christ fucking call your mother clamydia! the woman is facing the risk of contracting covid19 every single second because her grabby disgusting daughter is such cheap bitch who won't part with her begged her money to help her mother out! what a low class slut is this creature!

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 38
Good evening everyone. I'm a new recruit to Tattle, can just say i have literally cried at the comments on here. You guys are gifted :ROFLMAO: I wondered to myself, why I dislike this woman so much. She is vain, greedy, selfish and false. So I did a little exploring and found you guys. Thank the lord i'm not alone. Her sheep need to get out more.

• Heart
  • Haha

Muff_Puff

Chatty Member
20200321_201928.jpg

“I love her already“ ME ME ME ME ME ME ME. At least Ali didn’t try to make it about herself. It’s a lucky baby, coming from that circle but not from Lydias womb, small mercies.
I agree. Not even a congratulations. Just, "I've been waiting for you to announce it"

Meaning... I knew before ANY of YOU which means I'm special.

Oh, F*ck off Lydia!

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Sick

Charlotteep

She’s such a passive aggressive tw*t! I’m sure her followers meant nothing bad but because they’re not licking her arse she has to reply with crap like that...honey a kiss or a heart emoji doesn’t change the fact you’re a rude self-centred cow and your personality is shining through here.

Attachments

• Angry
  • Sick
Hello stranger🖐 got any goss for us?
Not at the moment... spending all my time worrying about keeping my job and paying for my house so trying not involvr any of my time having to watch her highness drink champagne with her “tight chest “ and her #richgirlcheck shit toks she makes my blood boil more now than ever

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 37

Wophie

VIP Member
Does anyone else get the feeling that as she permanently works from home, now a lot of people are she sees herself as someone we should all look to for work from home advice.

I've just been telling my husband about her daily outfits and shown him some.
He said

"This woman is prancing round her house with a handbag and tight trousers and heels, meanwhile normal women on Twitter are posting about how their boobs have never felt so free working from home in their dressing gowns"

• Haha

blue_orchid

VIP Member
Not to mention that is how she treats her staff! Everyone is trying to provide disinfectant, gloves and masks for their employees and she gives them dirty dusty toilet paper for their intimate areas? I just can't with this cretin! 🤯😠
But are you surprised, really? The twat has weeks of caked up crap under her nails and tosses food and tea into unwashed glass jars from the store in the midst of a global pandemic. I bet you she does not wash her brushes nor her hands after she goes to the loo to tinkle. She has her cat strutting on the kitchen counters whilst food is prepared. She wouldn't know cleanliness or godliness if it punched her in the face.

• Sick

classyc

How’s everyone holding up? Today I spent more time in my closet than I probably have in my entire life. I miss the outside world - not just the world I see on my daily dog walk.

This is what it’s like to be Lydia isn’t it...😬😬
Aww. It is weird to not be able to go out. I miss the outside world too. I miss to visit my parents. But at least I have my hubby with me.

Work wise, Im one of the only few that haven't been affected. I work from home since 2005 🤭 No, not "work" at Lydia style. I am a web designer. I have had a lot of work recently as clients frecuently need to update their websites with annoucements, policies, their virtual shops... and others feel in the mood to revamp their websites. So even I have a lot of work, I consider myself one of the luckiest persons cause I kept my job.

My sister and my parents, with independent business has been more affected and that breaks my heart.

I confess I haven't seen Vlogs recently. YouTube is not my friend now. On weekend I saw some movies. I haven' felt in the mood to see Influencers and their free PR bull$(%.

Today I was talking with my sister than the idea of going out for a coffee sounds so luxury and dreamy these days. Let alone shop online for non-senses (aka, influencer's promotions). We keep making lists of basic things to order online on supermarket shops. We discuss on plans about pay the bills on the next few months, and help parents economically. Sudenly redecorate the house, buy an expensive coat, buy makeup... nothing of that comes to my mind now.

Can't wait all this madness stop worldwide and we don't hear all the bad news every minute :cry:

Of course Lydia, share it! Everyone would love to see what expensive crap you "trated yourself" with now. Specially those who are economically affected now, those who lost their jobs, those who lost a loved one... :mad:

I mean, you are Lydia Millen! Wouldn't be you if you were humble and considered during this difficult time... :mad:

• Heart
  • Angry

Lola Faith

VIP Member
wow that tweet sums her up - you can't hide from stuff like that - she's exposing her true self - she thinks that is witty and cool and whatever to say that, meanwhile my Facebook feed is full of people asking where to find baby milk and Call because there is nothing anywhere due to the idiots panic buying. She's sat there like the princess in the ivory tower (shrek in the bungalow) out of touch with the world. I really hope her career implodes and she gets what she deserves.

• Angry
  • Heart

beahunny

Chatty Member
If anyone wears all black and military boots to my baby shower, they better be 15 years old and listening to The Cure and Depeche Mode (or whoever the modern equivalent is today).

But she is a grown ass woman who clearly has zero tact so she wears that to a baby shower like an absolute moron.

• Haha
Reactions: 36