Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ajb123

I just can’t with her TikTok. She just took a whole load of expensive shoes that would pay a nurse a good few months salary and just dropped them on the floor. You stupid self centred twat. This is not giving people escape from their isolation this is rubbing it in their face “look how rich I am when you are all stuck in your little minion life” makes me so angry

• Angry
Reactions: 36

Happyfocker

So she has finally come out and showed she was in that Ndubz video. How cringe and Oh so luxe.
I also didnt think that they could get anymore tacky but then here we go:
ali.jpg

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha

Silly Sausage

VIP Member
The more I learn about Lidl the more I can’t tolerate her. I by no means want any sympathy because I still find myself extremely lucky- but COVID19 has completely turned my life upside down. Both me and my partner work for the airlines and so our jobs are in jeopardy (we do feel very lucky though because for the moment we have just had a pay cut) but our future is unknown. However, the thing that gives me sleepless nights is my parents. They are both over 70 and my dad is high risk. They live an hour from me and I’m terrified they will try to go out. I am doing their shopping but I’m terrified the government will put restrictions on travelling from counties and it will prevent me from helping them. It’s heartbreaking just seeing them through a window and not being able to go in, but I know it’s for the best. Lydias mum is a key worker and she doesn’t seem to be at all bothered by that. I can’t see her making her mum a ‘care’ package up maybe with some of those nice scented candles and a few toilet rolls etc , I don’t see her batch cooking for her or going to clean her house ready for when she gets home. I’m just astounded at her greed and selfishness. Iv just signed up for the NHS volunteers - all Iv seen from Lydia is a poll to see if she should show her followers what she’s treated herself to. Unreal. I myself have underlying health conditions but I’m still going shopping to help other people, I’m by no means a saint, but we all have to help each other don’t we? For days Iv been searching for some online grocery shopping slots for my parents and I can’t find any at all, but lo and behold she’s got one. Selfish to the core.
Some people show their true colors in a crisis and she’s showing herself up for what she is.
I mean, they are supposed to be Britain’s fittest couple - they haven’t even done an online exercise class in their new gym, for people to watch while we are in lock down - why? Because all they think about is themselves

Good for you! She is by far one of the most selfish people I have ever encountered in my life!! Her poor mother.

I have been self isolating since the first week of February because I am immunocompromised and take immunosuppressants so I cannot get out and help as I am at risk. I am a former NY hospitality manager and very lucky to have a husband that can continue to work from home right now. What I will be doing today is sending $100 to each former employee that I can see on my FB is still in the industry and currently laid off. It's important that we help others in any way we can big or small. Stay safe lovlies! 🥰

• Heart

beahunny

Chatty Member
Who wouldn't believe her when she says she was in that cheesy video? WHO would lie about that??

So she has finally come out and showed she was in that Ndubz video. How cringe and Oh so luxe.
I also didnt think that they could get anymore tacky but then here we go:
View attachment 97344
That art (painting?) is the single most obnoxiously tacky, SCREAMING-NEW-MONEY home decor piece I have ever seen anywhere on this planet. Well done Ali. It is PERFECT for the bungalow.

Also in Ali's stories today, he is talking about the crystal decanter they bought for the room that changes every other day. He doesn't know what the brand is so he asks his followers. The next story is him linking WATERFORD CRYSTAL.

Maybe it's just me, but isn't Waterford a pretty obvious brand for quality crystal glassware? He needed help figuring that out? That's like him pointing his camera at the vintage Louis Vuitton trunk and blanking on the brand. To me that just further proves that the both of them have such rubbish taste. If there's no logo emblazoned all over an item screaming out to anyone looking at it that "HEY LOOK! THIS IS EXPENSIVE! SEE THE MONOGRAM PRINT??? SEE! WE SO FANCY RIGHT? RIGHT????!!!", then they have NO INTEREST in knowing about it. They are truly and totally lazy when it comes to being actually informed about anything well-made regardless of cost or brand.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha

Santana

I have had a thought today through all this horrendous pandemic. Our Lidl within a matter of weeks is going to be showing herself in her true raw state....no manicures, no freebie haircut, no laser to remove her beard and no more "game changing" facials. I am so looking forward to seeing the nose start to slide when she can't get her top ups, the fillers move around her face and finally her top lip shrink back to the size that Mother Nature intended. Cannot wait 😂

• Haha
  • Sick

Lori Blair

She's working on a product that isn't essential to anyone, while a recession is about to hit as a consequence of the halt caused by the pandemic, AND, she has an unsold inventory, still hasn't launched her brand and doesn't have any name recognition (the 800 thousands idiots+bots aren't enough to speak of name recognition)! So she will have the first and second batches of useless product in her face and be unable to sell shit. And quite frankly, if her "followers" buy any of her shitty products instead of managing their money smartly during the upcoming months, they deserve to be milked dry by the Cuntess Harlot of the Bungalow.

Hallobrit

Well my place of work just closed and I have no job for the foreseeable so she can do one with her smug shopping from Italy. All of this with these women being so utterly out of touch is starting to grate already. The only one not pushing it is Emma Hill atm for me.

• Sad
Reactions: 35

blue_orchid

VIP Member
You know what every man needs right now, in between worrying about their jobs, their parents, their families.

a fucking poncey ring.

View attachment 96774
Does he not realize how dumb he looks with this hair cut? There are better ways to deal with balding. Plus all his recent shots running on the sand at the beach and sitting on a random stool in the middle of the field...WTF ?!?! He is as daft as she is.

And to top it off, him trying to sell this ring when thousands are dying is the most vacuous post (other than his wife's narcissistic dumb posts). No wonder they are married. I used to like Ali and thought him different from her. Honestly, he's no different. Disgusting.

• Sick

Hunevoque2

VIP Member
Do you walk them in your kinky boots?😉
I'm jealous of all of you with doggos. I feel like I have no right to be out without one...like I'm up to no good.

Isn't it funny how people look like their pooches? So I'm mildly tickled that there's lydl saying she wants a short-legged sausage dog.

View attachment 99739View attachment 99740
I have a sausage dog, I will admit I am not very tall!
8E97319E-F6DC-49AD-BB20-C8C69990AB79.jpeg

He is a very old man!! (14)

I definitely don’t walk them in my kinky boot😂😩

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha

beahunny

Chatty Member
I like that Claire triggered her and Lydia felt compelled to remove her tag at the bottom of the second one. Like that isn't totally transparent. Someone just forced Lydia to put her lame, manipulative tactics in the spotlight? Ok then....

• Haha

Upintheair83

VIP Member
So Lydiot is filling her IKEA jars up with stuff without washing them?! 🤢in the middle of a pandemic! 🙈🙈🙈as if you leave those bits in! Idiot Lydiot is so dirty.

• Sick
  • Wow

BeccaBanana

VIP Member
Wait has anyone seen her tweets? Her broadband is mobile and doesn’t have capacity so she can’t let her staff work from home?? Is she trying to justify why they are still working from her house? it doesnt make any sense at all.

maybe you should just close your ‘business’ for two weeks luv. Give us all a rest.

View attachment 99250

Or, LYDIA, how about edit your lame videos yourself?! Answer your own damn emails for once?!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 34

blue_orchid

VIP Member
To spend thousands on one fucking bag during a global pandemic. I hope this cunt loses all her $, sponsors, brand ambassadorships -all of it -plus her fucking internet connection so we never have to see her mug and dumb posts ever again.

She will then have no choice but to dip into her actual pockets. The one thing I am hoping for is for people to see how pathetic Youtubers are and how self-serving they are.

Hope none of her products launch and it all crashes and burns. Yes, I'm a negative Nelly today because her buying a Dior bag for herself and still shilling her own product line makes me nauseous. And what an ugly bag at that. I like Dior usually but this looks like a home project she threw together herself. And still showing what she got for her "biryday" like a fucking 9 year old whilst people are dying and losing jobs.

And her in that pic with several others in her friend's baby shower pic shows how short, stumpy and wide she is. She's not tiny like she states and she elongates herself and legs via photoshop in her own pics. I don't even believe the size she says she is is true. There is photo distortion and then there is everyone else looking much smaller and the same height as her. Her head is huge yet she continues to keep pumping fillers into her face.

• Heart

missstarlight

I gotta hand it to you ladies... you're still kind enough to give Lydia some useful advice on how to effectively run her shitty business despite her never ending insults and accusations that women on here are nothing but jealous and stupid b**ches.
If only her followers knew that all of Lydia's ideas are from Tattle life, then maybe we'll have more members on here.
In a matter of weeks, we realised that people who are seen as 'LOW and UNSKILLED' are the ones who are keeping our society going- grocery workers, cleaners, carers etc. Medical staff are of course professionally trained but there are some people who think people who work at Tesco aren't good enough- like LYDIA'S TREATMENT OF HER MOTHER....

Oooh, I can tell Lydia will be paying tribute to her mother soon when she reads this...

Lydia, your mother is more important than YOU. Her job is actually more important compared to what you are doing. No one cares about your latest creams or latest disgusting nose injection.

You're not a front liner serving people at this time when it's most needed. If you really think these people who say you provide some sort of escape for them are the ones that matter, then you are mistaken. It's only a matter of time until they realise that watching people living a luxury life isn't serving them. There's only so much denial one can take... People will soon wake up during this and AFTER this crisis. People no matter their status are losing everything and it's PEOPLE LIKE YOUR MOTHER WHO WORK IN ESSENTIAL WORKPLACES that WILL THRIVE AFTER THIS.

If I were you Lydia, I would be thanking my mother like ALI IS THANKING HIS MOTHER WHO WORKS FOR THE NHS.

But because you're a nasty piece of shit, of course you won't.

• Heart

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
She really is a piece of shit.
if I hear her say a fucking piece of clothing is “the dream” another time I’m going to lose my actual shit.

”the dream” “the dream” “the dream”

I'm struggling to even put into words how much I hate these influencers at the moment.
I do want to say a big fuck off to dave!!
you embarrassing little bitch, you’re really desperate for that onscreen time aren’t you 😂🤣😂

does anyone know what her “press discount“ is? She’s lumping everything under “press discount“ umbrella but that could be anything from 20% or 80% 🤷‍♀️
does she not need to state what discount she gets?

• Haha
  • Angry

Georgeeee

VIP Member
Tattlers, knowing Millen's got a room in her bungalow full of palettes/fake tan kits she can't shift now or anytime soon.

• Haha

beahunny

Chatty Member
So much cringe. She is such a dweeb trying to be on TikTok.

Lydia, you are in your 30s. You peddle £500 face creams and £3000 bags. TikTok is for teenagers. Leave them alone. You look like that creepy old person at the Uni dorm party.

• Haha
  • Sick