Lydia Millen #17 another virus to contend with. Lydiot -19

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is she really so bereft of any kind of creative ideas that her only two modes are:
  • "Push Affiliate Links and Promote Mass Consumerism At Any Cost and Get that Commission Cheque"
or
  • "Give Shallow, Fluffy Insights and Painfully Obvious Guidance (during a pandemic that nobody alive today has experienced before much less a glorified saleperson with an Instagram account)"
Lydia? Stick to what you know like selling that muddy orange byTerrible serum and ask your audience to keep shopping your links in the description. Just own your greed. We know leopards don't change their spots, darling.

She is just so uncool. That goes for almost the entire beauty community on Youtube and Instagram. Why do so many people give these shallow dweebs such devoted attention? These influencers should all be so grateful that they have gotten away with being so painfully uninteresting and uncreative for so long.

• Angry
Reactions: 24
Tattlers, knowing Millen's got a room in her bungalow full of palettes/fake tan kits she can't shift now or anytime soon.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
I like that Claire triggered her and Lydia felt compelled to remove her tag at the bottom of the second one. Like that isn't totally transparent. Someone just forced Lydia to put her lame, manipulative tactics in the spotlight? Ok then....

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Most likely 🤣
He has a tit tone of money, he doesn’t need to kiss ass to keep getting the cash. He slammed Kiley Jenner, Lydia Millen is nothing for him.
She would have had to have tagged him for him to be alerted to her tactics (maybe begging for freebies). I presume he isn't aware of her or even followers her.

I.HATE.her.nails. The way she points and touches things makes me heave
Yeah, always getting her cheap, grubby, plastic nails and H Samual rings in the shot.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She would have had to have tagged him for him to be alerted to her tactics (maybe begging for freebies). I presume he isn't aware of her or even followers her.

Yeah, always getting her cheap, grubby, plastic nails and H Samual rings in the shot.
Everytime I see her stories where she strokes stuff I always imagine she pictures herself as a hand model. It’s like she unnecessarily has to get her manicured hands in the shot?
I always remember at Christmas time when she filmed herself stirring mulled wine while it was simmering -
like the bloody oranges were going to stick to the bottom of the pan 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
How strange that she should suddenly want to donate her 3 hoarded hairdryers to the NHS workers? I mean it's only a week ago she had the de-clutter woman in. Surely she didn't think Lydia needed 4 hairdryers?

• Wow
Reactions: 22
How strange that she should suddenly want to donate her 3 hoarded hairdryers to the NHS workers? I mean it's only a week ago she had the de-clutter woman in. Surely she didn't think Lydia needed 4 hairdryers?
Live footage of lydl donating those hairdryers.

• Haha
Reactions: 53
For those who don't follow Carrie, she's just posted that her friends/family have dropped flowers and chocolate on her doorstep to cheer her up as she's self isolating. I've not once seen her post that Lydia has done anything like that for her. Some best friend

• Angry
Reactions: 31
Georgeeee you’re on fire 🔥 thank you for keeping me and others at home well entertained 😘

• Heart
Reactions: 14
duck OFF... SHES GIVING AWAY FREE tit!!
Who on this planet needs 4 bleeping hairdryers!!!
This is not coming out of her pocket it’s FREE tit!!!

4CA440FC-4415-4C87-9A3E-8FF12C3FD2F4.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
For those who don't follow Carrie, she's just posted that her friends/family have dropped flowers and chocolate on her doorstep to cheer her up as she's self isolating. I've not once seen her post that Lydia has done anything like that for her. Some best friend
Lydia will be like:

"ALIII AND DAVE-GEORGE BUY SOME CHOCOLATE& FLOWERS AND LEAVE IT THERE! CARRIE IS LOVED AND I'M NOT!"

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Pick a team Lydia.....
Maybe jeffree got jealous. She’s so thirsty it’s embarrassing.

B5E6620D-69C3-4775-AD1B-17AB5B76B367.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
She always replies to James Charles and people like that with huge followings - she's only doing it to try and gain followers herself!

Reactions: 21
Convenient she's decided to donate things after it's been mentioned here multiple times

Reactions: 24
This comment on her Instagram post, the one where she's wearing the feather skirt

So bored of influencers talking about THEMSELVES and how they are feeling, totally makes you look so shallow and narcissistic, no one cares about your Chanel bag right now!why don’t you think of those on the front line and what they are going through! I’m not trolling you are stunning and I love your style, why don’t you use your platform to do something positive to help the nhs or get donations of any sort flowers, sweets whatever it is!!!
4d 50 likes Reply

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.