Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

blue_orchid

VIP Member
I hope all brands do the right thing right now and stop giving any products or freebies to greedy Youtubers. If they are to give anything away for free this day forward, they give it only to hospital janitorial, nurses, medical assistants, ambulance medics, those working in grocery and delivery etc. These are the people who deserve freebies. And if I hear a brand gave their products for free to a bunch of nurses etc. that would be the best advertisement for any company and I would definitely buy from them because they have morality, humanity and social consciousness.

I hope Lydiot and others like her get not a single cent more or single item ever again from today onward. There are people deserving of such freebies and frauds and liars like this fool is not one of them. She contributes nothing to society except a fake lifestyle, greed, consumerism and lies.

I've made a decision that this day forward I will only purchase from companies that stepped up to he plate during this global pandemic and helped others with no care regarding profitability. There are companies stepping up making sanitizer instead of skin care or alcohol for consumption, clothing designers and manufacturers like Cristian Siriano making masks for medical staff instead of designing dresses and manufacturing clothes.

This is a horrifying time in our world but also a test that will separate the saints from the sinners. It will show who will be selfless and who will remain a greedy narcissist.

Sadly, we all know for a fact that Lydiot will always remain the latter.

• Heart
Reactions: 34

mindlessness

VIP Member
I don't think she gives a fuck (sorry for the language), as long as she is ok she could not care less. She claims to be wealthy but her Mum is stocking shelves in Tesco, I mean come on.

Edit: Nothing wrong with working in Tesco.
Frankly, if I was Lydia (an influencer who could afford to hire staff and my Mum was in a service industry job) I would have hired her before hiring my best friend...

• Heart
Reactions: 33

QueenDecember

VIP Member
CORRECT!!

These bobble heads have no clue where we are heading. It’s not about being a pessimist but this will be an eye opener for many!

I for one will be happy to see these blood sucking parasites go out and try to earn an honest living like the rest of us.
I don’t think the bobble heads see it either.

They‘re acting like this is all just going to blow over magically in a couple weeks and they’re enjoying a little staycation at home making TikToks. What utter morons. Do they not READ whats really happening out there? Do they subscribe to a single newspaper or is it only Instagram they look at? 🤷🏻‍♀️

Lydia, ITF, etc all built brands on being glorified sales clerks for frivolous nonessentials. That’s what they do. It’s all superficial bullshit with affiliate links and instagram ads. Do they really think during a pandemic, that is said to be far worse than anything we’ve seen in over 100 years, people are going to be wanting to SWIPE UP and SWIPE UP? Do they not see that this is going to continue into 2021???

WAKE UP! At the very least the bobble heads should see that Dior Parfumes, Louis Vuitton etc are now using their factory to produce sanitizer. That’s not a cute craft projects, morons!!!

That happens in times of war and major pandemics with severe shortages and we’ll see more of it. Amazon announced Thursday they’re suspending shipping nonessentials to prioritize medical items and other important necessities. Here in the states wartime Martial law has already been signed and is just waiting to be enforced. There are not enough hospital beds, ventilators and other important medical equipment to cover the number of cases we are heading towards. Even with all the closures.

The prime of wasteful spending and people constantly buying crap they don’t need is coming to an end. Anyone with economic sense has known the bubble was going to burst and Lydia...that time has arrived! *pop*

Last edited:
  • Heart

PixelGirl

VIP Member
Thread idea - Lydia Millen, All dressed up and nowhere to go! Still flogging stuff, yes, I'll stoop that low!

• Heart

RalphieRoo

Who could she possibly mean?
View attachment 99609
How dare she tell others how to behave! She totally lacks any integrity or empathy. God she has some nerve. What exactly has she done for anyone in this crisis???
Fuck off and slather yourself in overpriced body cream you useless twat.
You can encourage others to be kind by setting an example you selfish lazy gobshite.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 32
She’s such a passive aggressive tw*t! I’m sure her followers meant nothing bad but because they’re not licking her arse she has to reply with crap like that...honey a kiss or a heart emoji doesn’t change the fact you’re a rude self-centred cow and your personality is shining through here.
"walk the streets of london every day"???

Seriously she has been to london maybe 5 times for less than a few hours in the last half a year.... who is she really kidding...

& im sure its been said, but the whole giveaway debacle is just her trying to get praise. She knew from the beggining she never needed "help" without likes or comments on her instagram. she wants credit and praise. and probably wanted some boost to her numbers for the algorithm or whatever. This has nothing to do with her wanting to do something good for others, its nothing about her actually caring about anyone other than herself. its all about her her her her her.

& as a front line healthcare worker currently. (yes im off right now as I type this) I can tell you the last thing we are thinking about is blow dryers and mascara.

• Heart
  • Angry

Alightened

VIP Member
I definitely need some of those boots, I've got a garden to tend to but I still need to look smart just in case my neighbour looks over my fence🙄

• Haha

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
So glad we never caved and gave him that rave thread 😐
ali is nothing more than a feminine version of Lydia.

• Haha
  • Heart

RalphieRoo

Honestly she really is the gift that keeps on giving for a gossip site. How flipping dull and lazy can you be to make content like her latest vlog. Those two entitled twats can't do the simplist of tasks themselves.
How can you need two extra people to help you tidy your kitchen? They are infuriatingly pathetic.
And all of the baskets and jars to decant stuff that is fine and hygienic in its original packaging.
And all the towels in baskets. How stupid. Such an unnecessary waste.
They are even too flipping lazy to go to the shop and buy the wretched baskets etc so Amazon delivers with yet more waste in packaging. The consumerism of these two entitled layabouts is beyond nauseating.
I wouldn't mind but it's plain as day those idiots can't cook and eat damn all.

• Angry
  • Sick

fifig75

When she says if we were back in that little house things would be so much worse. Oh like your mam and most of us other lower class mortals???? You absolutely vile horrible creature 😡😡😡

• Angry

classyc

The tweet about Jeffree is now also deleted 😂 is this chick for real? Does she not understand the amount of followers she has (bought or not there’s quite a few real) and how many people see what she posts? Deleting it does nothing but make you look like more of a c*nt!!
So that’s the tone deaf bday present poll, Jeffree tweet and Net-A-Porter tweet all wiped out in the last week because poor princess obv didn’t get the responses she wants. Beyond pathetic. Thank god you guys on here are so quick to screenshot!!
We should make an aditional thread just for Lydia's deleted tweets/IG posts. And call the thread soemthing like "The true colors of Lydia". That would be quite a collection! If it wasn't for this forum I would miss A LOT of Lydia's deleted posts cause I don't check her IG or Tweets frecuently. 🙋‍♀️ I vote for that thread!

• Heart

Wophie

VIP Member
Boujee Beige - A #richgirlcheck cook book by Lydia Millen Stripper

Includes dungalow classics such as:

-Dressing gown fluff with a garnish of dandruff
-Nail grime - a quick snack for any time
- 0 calorie soup
- Boss girl beans on toast
- Exotic cat
- Basic beige with dried up Cathedral City
- Boring cake as dense as my husband

• Haha
  • Sick

mindlessness

VIP Member
Who except other influencers who don’t want criticism is giving her feedback on her daily reminders?

I don’t need Lydia to remind me to wash my hands, or pay attention to official government advice, or to appreciate the NHS/health care workers. We already know it’s good to check in on the elderly and vulnerable. This is not groundbreaking advice. It’s normal human beahviour.

Moreover, no one is stopping work because they want to! People are either working from home, working out of home still in essential services and risking their own health, or out of work because their workplace has closed and/or laid off staff.Why do we need to be reminded to work because the economy needs us? No shit Sherlock. Plus for many people, if they stopped working they literally couldn’t feed their family or pay their bills.

Also a thousand eye rolls at her referring to herself as a ‘creative’. She’s a glorified shop assistant. Other influencers might have skill and talent but not ol’ Lydia.

• Sick
  • Angry

blue_orchid

VIP Member
The NHS now need volunteers for various roles to help those vulnerable who are isolation for 12 weeks. They have cars, they're healthy, have a flexible schedule, no kids, no vulnerable dependents. Get off your arse and do something. They won't tho because they don't get anything from it. Like the kangaroo pouches. She didn't lift a finger she only pretends she will. She can't even help her own mother out.
Several of you make a very good point. She tried to get sympathy and draw attention to herself talking about her mom working in the store and making her own sanitizer.

Yet she's so dumb she does not even realize she just shone a light on how disrespectful and uncaring she bloody is. If she loved and respected her mother she would be giving $$ to her. But instead she rather have her mom work long hours at the supermarket whilst buying her own self thousands upon thousands of pounds of stupid bags and clothes.

This chick is honestly such a calloused, daft, low life piece of trash.

• Angry
Reactions: 31

nadiathr

So do I understand it correctly...
Her mum is risking her life every.single.day while working at the store and she is buying this bag for that ridiculous sum of money?
Is there any chance that she has even considered the possibility of giving that money (or at least some money) to her mum so that she could stay at home for a while?
Wow... this is just beyond my understanding.
Guys seriously... she hates her mom. She’d never give her anything.
Stop thinking of her like what would you do. She is a selfish narc, she would never have your or mine or anyone else’s compassion. Everything she does, it’s for her and that’s it. End of story.

• Heart
Reactions: 31