Lydia Millen #17 another virus to contend with. Lydiot -19

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think Dave might have made that mistake! Looks like a note you put in for someone to notice and fix on an edit.
Morons the lots of them.
Edited to add: the transitions in the most recent video made me nauseous :sick: had to stop watching.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
Sam just posted this, watched this on the news yesterday, so incredibly heartbreaking 😢 and there's Lydiot panic buying highend clothes 🤬
Screenshot_20200320_123030.jpg

• Sad
  • Wow
I like some influencers like Tamara and wouldn't mind for their content to continue, but people like lydia are disgusting - no sensitivity towards the current situation at all.
don't get me wrong, I actually prefer if they continue with regular content. but not the whining and selling tit desperately because you are going to be "poor". i would love to have my social media pages (however i am not following lydiot) to be an escape from all this. My daily work evolves around it so it would be a nice break. Or, if they ever mention it, it is only acceptable for raising awareness (only from reputable sources) and showing support/raising money.

Reactions: 13
I think this honestly might be Lidl's downfall and I cannot wait to see what happens. Neither she nor Ali have any skills at all.

Reactions: 23
shes honestly making herself out to be so dim and just delusional during this whole situation (not to mention insensitive)

todays video was also an absolute minefield
"im all of the posi vibes today" for SUGGESTING PEOPLE TO WEAR THEIR NICEST CLOTHES AROUND THE HOUSE ... lidl please ... please just stop

i have so many thoughts re the forever new clothes but im honestly too exhausted to even try and articulate them right now- to sum it up, of course lidl is a forever new girl. makes perfect sense actually.

lyida, cheap tit dresses are not "all the zimmerman vibes" zimmerman is high end and feels it, the price point reflects the gorgeous materials and structures which dont look like cheap tat when on

NOT EVERYTHING IS TOO BIG LYDIA. a tiny bit of give on a waist band does not mean it needs to be sinched my god

finally, i implore you, STOP WITH THE WEDGES, they are *so* ugly and do *nothing* for your legs.

ah thats all for today (for now at least ahah)

• Haha
Reactions: 19
That whole video was about numbers to her, hitting a million - if your doing well tbh you don’t even notice numbers, she is definitely buying followers if she cares this much. The whole smug TikTok first video 300k views crap, yeah you didn’t do that yourself Lydia, TikTok reached out to big creators asking them to join and offer to boost their first videos, this is a fact and I know ppl they have reached out to before! She’s such a grabby liar I can’t!

• Sick
also we all know that she fluctuates in weight a bit - why does she get things taken in when she is at her slimmest (like she is now) she is just incredibly daft. especially when the amount to be taken in makes negligable difference now but when those 5 pounds she gains and looses come back again she definitely will!

Reactions: 8
That whole video was about numbers to her, hitting a million - if your doing well tbh you don’t even notice numbers, she is definitely buying followers if she cares this much. The whole smug TikTok first video 300k views crap, yeah you didn’t do that yourself Lydia, TikTok reached out to big creators asking them to join and offer to boost their first videos, this is a fact and I know ppl they have reached out to before! She’s such a grabby liar I can’t!
My Facebook page has been flooded with sponsored posts for TikTok so they are clearly trying to raise their profile as a platform

also we all know that she fluctuates in weight a bit - why does she get things taken in when she is at her slimmest (like she is now) she is just incredibly daft. especially when the amount to be taken in makes negligable difference now but when those 5 pounds she gains and looses come back again she definitely will!
Also, given how she is with clothing, if she has the items taken in then they no longer reflect the true size and reselling them on would be problematic for her.

Reactions: 10
Also, given how she is with clothing, if she has the items taken in then they no longer reflect the true size and reselling them on would be problematic for her.
I’ve noticed it’s a common theme among influencer to first say they had an item taken in, and then claim the cut is a perfect fit for them - here is your affiliate linx to this perfectly fitting item. I mean...don’t they just contradict themselves?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
You know the silver lining that makes me feel quite good at the moment, and therefore makes me a witch but whatever....😐

her planned product launch, employing two new members of staff....

couldn't be coming at a worse time.

• Haha
Reactions: 39
You know the silver lining that makes me feel quite good at the moment, and therefore makes me a witch but whatever....😐

KARMA!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
So for a laugh, I thought I'd watch the latest flog. Every.single.thing. she pulls out of the bag "is too big" for her, yet she demonstrates the Pretty Little Things dress that is too tight on the arms, is laddering at the seams because the sleeves are too tight will have to go back. So she damages an item by trying to shove herself into something that is too small. She buys things in a petite, yet claims to be 5' 7" which would be way too short on her. I am only 5' 5" tall and cannot wear a petite without flashing my knickers! If watching was a drinking game every time she mispronounced a word I'd be flat on my back!

Truth be told, I am watching to see what sort of person George Dave is, but she is still screeching! *my ears are possibly bleeding* Okay, George Dave has just arrived on the scene. She behaves like a child most of the time, now she has an excuse to be even worse. I am so glad I stopped watching her.

• Sick
Well this cheered me right up! What in hell is this outfit? She looks like a tulip with random duck tape all over her.
Screenshot_20200320_190031_com.instagram.android.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Awww I feel bad for Carrie. I hope she gets home soon and doesn't get sick.

I watched Lydia's latest vlog and wow, is like she lives in another planet right now. I know she always have been like a snowflake but many times I wondered myself if she really filmed those vlog days lately. Or were pre-recorded on the days the world was a different place. But for the things she mentioned I know they are the latest days.

I know her minions want an 'scape from reality'. But I wonder how much helps someone to see Lydia's hauls. Hundreds and hundrends of pounds on clothes that either they can't afford right now, or that for anxiety shop online.

What YouTubbers should do these days is donate 100% or at least a 75% of their video views earnings to people that need. Not the crappy "charity" they do that is giving away the free stuff they get just cause they don't like the items.

I don't know how many minions will wake up and see how greedy Lydia is. I hope a lot. But Im afraid a lot of her audience are desilusional wanna-be-rich, wanna-be-bloggers, teenagers-wanna-get-easy-money-jobs...

😂😂 Unrelated since this isn’t her thread but I thought the same thing of ITF thinking now is a good time to but a second home. Oh sure. Buy a house at top of market right before a depression. DO IT!!

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Well this cheered me right up! What in hell is this outfit? She looks like a tulip with random duck tape all over her. View attachment 97967
it’s like Coachella meets....bleeping Disneyland flower and garden 🙄
wtf is that nose doctor injecting her with, this isn’t normal behavior from a grown ass adult.

88288724-266E-40A6-8101-56FEDE37D3DD.jpeg

#JustOnePoundAMonthCanFeedAli #Donate #TextFeedAli

• Haha
  • Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.