Lydia Millen #17 another virus to contend with. Lydiot -19

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
These pics haven't received any photoshop from me.

The group pic was taken by someone else so she was unable to edit it herself.
(Like she normally does)

View attachment 101411

View attachment 101407
Oh I didnt mean to suggest you photoshopped this. I do enjoy your highly sophisticated photoshopped efforts though. The trotters had me fooled!
It's just the incredible difference in how she looks when she isn't in control of the image. With the same outfit and the photos put side by side, well there it is plain as day. The streaky orange one has more than fake boobs.

• Sick
Reactions: 10
So we were just talking about Ali’s mom being a NHS worked and Lydia hasn’t clapped for them the other day and now this
You bleeping bleep when you made that post requesting comments you didn’t know you can talk to Ali’s mom??? Stupid cow

Well this is bleeping priceless isn't it.

Pretty sure we gave her the idea to do this!

Reactions: 13
Oh I didnt mean to suggest you photoshopped this. I do enjoy your highly sophisticated photoshopped efforts though. The trotters had me fooled!
It's just the incredible difference in how she looks when she isn't in control of the image. With the same outfit and the photos put side by side, well there it is plain as day. The streaky orange one has more than fake boobs.
😂 I wasn't sure if you thought I had or hadn't but I just wanted to clarify..... that's ALL her! No Muff_Puff edits here. 😇

Reactions: 4
Anyone else notice that when Ali saw her filming him hoovering he bleeping sped out of there? Noone hoovers their house running at that speed!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
it has to do with barrel lens distortion - thats why she looks wider than in reality.
Our Lyd is at the edge of the image. She would be distorted to be longer and narrower? The centre of the image in a barrel lense distortion would be stretched wider?

• Wow
Reactions: 2
She’s such a passive aggressive tw*t! I’m sure her followers meant nothing bad but because they’re not licking her arse she has to reply with crap like that...honey a kiss or a heart emoji doesn’t change the fact you’re a rude self-centred cow and your personality is shining through here.

Attachments

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 38
Well this is bleeping priceless isn't it.

Pretty sure we gave her the idea to do this!
Couldn’t do it silently behind the scenes..... has to shout it from the rooftops fro praise ... the worst kind of selfish me me me charity act

• Sick
Reactions: 23
BTW, doing a TikTok video bragging about shoes that you haven't paid for is like boasting at school in your dad's car...just sayin' 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 31
BTW, doing a TikTok video bragging about shoes that you haven't paid for is like boasting at school in your dad's car...just sayin' 😉
That's why she was happy to dump them all on the floor

• Angry
Reactions: 11
Hello stranger🖐 got any goss for us?
Not at the moment... spending all my time worrying about keeping my job and paying for my house so trying not involvr any of my time having to watch her highness drink champagne with her “tight chest “ and her #richgirlcheck tit toks she makes my blood boil more now than ever

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 37
She’s such a passive aggressive tw*t! I’m sure her followers meant nothing bad but because they’re not licking her arse she has to reply with crap like that...honey a kiss or a heart emoji doesn’t change the fact you’re a rude self-centred cow and your personality is shining through here.
There is a saying that if you are given something for free, you'll value it less than something you've saved up for. She was likely given all those shoes which is why she doesn't value them enough to not throw them on the floor. Really the message behind that video was, look at how much I have that you don't. Yet another bragging exercise. I wonder how long it will take for her to fall from grace?

• Angry
Reactions: 23
Such a sad sad woman. Her shoes don't even fit her properly in this video

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I can't believe how well her new YouTube videos and tik toks are doing 😒 swear she's had a bit of a resurgence recently. Wtf is going on :/

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
She was impressed by the way the declutter women folded her towels, I wasn’t! + They hadn’t been properly softened or her « Miele » dryer is crap!

Reactions: 7
"walk the streets of london every day"???

Seriously she has been to london maybe 5 times for less than a few hours in the last half a year.... who is she really kidding...

& im sure its been said, but the whole giveaway debacle is just her trying to get praise. She knew from the beggining she never needed "help" without likes or comments on her instagram. she wants credit and praise. and probably wanted some boost to her numbers for the algorithm or whatever. This has nothing to do with her wanting to do something good for others, its nothing about her actually caring about anyone other than herself. its all about her her her her her.

& as a front line healthcare worker currently. (yes im off right now as I type this) I can tell you the last thing we are thinking about is blow dryers and mascara.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.