Lydia Millen #17 another virus to contend with. Lydiot -19

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lydia insists "I’m working hard to give you a little escapism as much as possible"
No Lydia, you are posting a lot of rubbish content cause this month you won't get a lot of parcels, freebies, jobs, or money... You are doing as much as possible to get some money from your affiliated links.

I wonder if their minions are so stupid to buy fashion items now? If there is something these days should teach us is to forget about consumism, focus on health, family and compassion. But reading the reply of her minions I assume they are as selfish as their 'idol'.

• Angry
Reactions: 40
I loved how she took the tag off from the lilac dress in her latest video, like "this is definitely staying, snap!". Little dig at Tattle? We know you're a cheap ass, Millen, you probably have a tag gun in your DRESSING TABLE to put them back as soon as the camera turns off.
bleeping idiot, you don't fool us :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
I loved how she took the tag off from the lilac dress in her latest video, like "this is definitely staying, snap!". Little dig at Tattle? We know you're a cheap ass, Millen, you probably have a tag gun in your DRESSING TABLE to put them back as soon as the camera turns off.
bleeping idiot, you don't fool us :ROFLMAO:

Don't give her ideas, she'll be ordering one from Amazon now!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
How much white and black bleeping dresses can one person need. And they all look the same......of course she has to have to get them taking in at the waist as always just to emphasize how thin she is. Everyone in a crisis and she is buying clothes that she doesn't need

• Angry
Reactions: 18
View attachment 97495

Well you said it Lydl...
What's going on? Why is she yet to claim she has the Coronavirus? Genuinely baffled #narclife

Speaking of which @Oohthedrama (you're making me giggle but) I order you to leave the Covid-19 thread & return home at once. Don't make me lock you in the shed. Hang on, where is the beg-shed? And the new PA? And the gentleman's bar?

Ahhh...the joy to come. The meltdowns to unfold.. Thread 17 could well be 'the one where all the free tit stopped turning up at the bungalow' :)
WOW!!!! This witch is so bleeping dumb, insensitive, blind and moronic. Thousands have died and more will perish and she's bleeping posting outfits and making light of panic buying and quarantine. People are losing jobs and bleeping dying!!!!

She has no bloody self-awareness and proves to the world today beyond a reasonable doubt how bleeping daft and calloused she is. This is the definition of a narcissist....and an idiotic one at that. You never know this pandemic may be what destroys her current "career" and income, sooner than all of us thought.

• Angry
Reactions: 27
She can't bend her arms in her new dress. That means she should size up. But of course, that eludes her.

Lydia darling? You are in no way overweight. But that doesn't mean you are a xxs in everything either my dear. And that's a good thing. You are a 30-something woman with an adult body. There is nothing bad about not wearing size small in everything.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I’m yet to catch up on this thread but just seen this and had to post here. Sorry if anyone has already mentioned it but oh my god this woman 🤢

#richgirlcheck duck right off Lydia
richgirlcheck? says the girl with one hefty ass mortgage payment.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I’m yet to catch up on this thread but just seen this and had to post here. Sorry if anyone has already mentioned it but oh my god this woman 🤢

Not rich if you got it all for free! Her head needs a wobble!

Reactions: 25
Not rich if you got it all for free! Her head needs a wobble!
Poor little rich girl has never been more apt.
You can have all the latest designer gear/house in the world but that is Jack squat in the current climate the only thing that matters is humanity, something these c**ts will never get🤮

Reactions: 19

Is that the hashtag all the witches are using now? 🙄

• Wow

That pillow with fringe is real ugly. Maybe just the pattern and no fringe, or just cream with the fringe would work. No taste at all. :sick:

#richgirlcheck is truely vile. Economies worldwide are struggling, everywhere jobs are being lost, people are ill and dying. But over-30 Lydia is in her attic, behaving like an idiot on TicTok.

• Angry
Reactions: 22
All over my facebook are groups and posts with people wanting to help their neighbours, help old people, donate food to doctors and nurses, run errands for people blah blah - we are all trying to help our friends and neighbours. it would be so nice to see someone like a vacuous moron like Lidl doing something good - maybe making food and handing it out to homeless people, no nothing, nothing at all, just trying to earn more money or flog stuff to people. Never going to happen is it?

Reactions: 25
Dear Lydia, we all know you read here. Instead of posting what you wear for another day in 'quarantine ', no foundation make up, or giving coronavirus advice, why don't you and your staff create some useful content for your 'huge' following.....here you go...some free ideas...

Best exercise video links
Stress relief/mindfulness links/apps
Top ten film to watch
Box sets to watch
Book recommendations
Learn something new for free links
Art galleries on line
Store cupboard meal recipes
Raise funds for those struggling
How people can help locally
Decluttering tips
How to sell on Depop
House hygiene tips

Not difficult is it?
You're welcome!

Reactions: 12
All over my facebook are groups and posts with people wanting to help their neighbours, help old people, donate food to doctors and nurses, run errands for people blah blah - we are all trying to help our friends and neighbours. it would be so nice to see someone like a vacuous moron like Lidl doing something good - maybe making food and handing it out to homeless people, no nothing, nothing at all, just trying to earn more money or flog stuff to people. Never going to happen is it?
She's too busy gazing at her own reflection on Planet Lydia to care about others.

• Sick
Reactions: 18

She doesn't get the concept of Tik Tok, it's just another place for her too brag 🙄

• Haha
  • Angry
I would be awfully concerned if I were her. Her entire lifestyle is a house of cards. We might be headed into a depression and neither her nor Ali have actual jobs. You can only push people to buy from your posts when they have money to spend. People might soon be struggling to make their mortgage payments, the days of excessive consumerism are behind us. What’s next for the youtubers who base all of their videos and posts around useless purchases? I think Lydia might need to go back to the days when she lived in her tiny house with a smaller income, taking us through her days as normal person. I miss that Lydia anyway.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.