Lydia Millen #17 another virus to contend with. Lydiot -19

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If anyone wears all black and military boots to my baby shower, they better be 15 years old and listening to The Cure and Depeche Mode (or whoever the modern equivalent is today).

But she is a grown ass woman who clearly has zero tact so she wears that to a baby shower like an absolute moron.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Worst thing is, a young girl commented under this saying she wants to look like her when she grows up. God forgive me but this is the type of image than 10 years ago would’ve appeared in a trashy mag to slate surgery!
8783261D-7FBA-471B-B8E5-47A15D609A88.png

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Check out the short dumpy legs.

View attachment 98413
Those boots are hideous (toes are curled up ) look uncomfortable, and do nothing for her at all. But then again it looks like she just came from beauty school in that black polyester looking dress . Usually when she has her photo taken she stands on her tippy toes.

Worst thing is, a young girl commented under this saying she wants to look like her when she grows up. God forgive me but this is the type of image than 10 years ago would’ve appeared in a trashy mag to slate surgery! View attachment 98474
Compare that photo with the baby shower photo. She edits her photos so much it doesn't look like her. She couldn't edit the baby shower photo because it wasn't her photo. Gawd how embarrassing and if you are going to edit the photo why wouldn't you make yourself look better. This is not better.....at all.

If anyone wears all black and military boots to my baby shower, they better be 15 years old and listening to The Cure and Depeche Mode (or whoever the modern equivalent is today).

But she is a grown ass woman who clearly has zero tact so she wears that to a baby shower like an absolute moron.
Why wouldn't she wear one of those frilly short short dresses that she has been shilling lately? She looks out of place. Again, she proves she has no idea what is appropriate.

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
That skirt with that shirt.. my bleeping god why.
I'd say the cat will love that skirt. 😜 Presumably if she sits down in it the feathers will all flatten. What a tasteless piece of crap. And her skirt isn't much better.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
How tall is she? she looks a right short arse in that pic.
People who have seen her in person **and are honest** have said that she is at most 5'4 (162 cm).

Also wanted to share an actual helpful tip for all of us in self-isolation or quarantine.
https://www.stageit.com/

Support the arts! Watch live music or comedy from your home and help support the artists who have had to cancel their shows!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Is she for sure a brit? Like how can you not know your native language?!?!

Both affected and effected are verb forms and their usage can get confusing. Effected means executed, produced, or brought about. To effect is to bring about or cause something to happen. For example, The dictatorial regime quickly effected changes to the constitution that restricted the freedom of the people.
On the other hand, affected means made an impact on. It is the past tense of the verb form of affect, which means to impact. For example, Carbon di-oxide emissions affected the environment.

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 15
I just went to her Tik Tok page. Jesus Christ, this witch looks dumber than a box of rocks. And to be a 30 something grown ass woman prancing around in her underwear shows how classless and trashy she is. That along with her selected songs or terms talking about being rich like #richgirlcheck topped off with her daft pursing ad protruding of her Jack Nicholson Jokerlike duck lips.

One of you said her videos are cringe. You hit the nail on the head. I feel embarrassed for her. She's like a desperate teenager begging for attention. And $$$$ and freebies.

When it comes to Lydiot, it's not #richgirlcheck but more like #bitchgirlcheck.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
Is she for sure a brit? Like how can you not know your native language?!?!

Both affected and effected are verb forms and their usage can get confusing. Effected means executed, produced, or brought about. To effect is to bring about or cause something to happen. For example, The dictatorial regime quickly effected changes to the constitution that restricted the freedom of the people.
On the other hand, affected means made an impact on. It is the past tense of the verb form of affect, which means to impact. For example, Carbon di-oxide emissions affected the environment.
oh my god I’ve had to screenshot this, no word of a lie I am in my late 30’s, have a degree, and a pretty good job. But could I ever understand this? No!
Now I do! Thank you!

Lydia is a joke I can’t watch her anymore. She was lovely when she first started out and now it’s all about what she’s got. Not attractive at all.

Reactions: 8
Agree looks so stunted out of heels..
And def put on weight..hurrah

View attachment 98545
That was jogging not running.

I just went to her Tik Tok page. Jesus Christ, this witch looks dumber than a box of rocks. And to be a 30 something grown ass woman prancing around in her underwear shows how classless and trashy she is. That along with her selected songs or terms talking about being rich like #richgirlcheck topped off with her daft pursing ad protruding of her Jack Nicholson Jokerlike duck lips.

One of you said her videos are cringe. You hit the nail on the head. I feel embarrassed for her. She's like a desperate teenager begging for attention. And $$$$ and freebies.

When it comes to Lydiot, it's not #richgirlcheck but more like #bitchgirlcheck.
Im sure her lips have gotten bigger or shes overlining them like a clown.

Reactions: 8
Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
@Oohthedrama it's all kicking off on your bit on the side thread. Think you should stay here, it's safer 😉 #justsayin'
I didn’t think there was a virus worse than Lydiot-19
But clearly this corona tit is sending everyone crazy,
and duck knows what’s wrong with Ali.

Really need to put on a suit of DREAMS, my high heels, get my makeup and hair done and go sit in the bleeping kitchen. 😐

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.