Lydia Millen #169 The deadweight, problematic tyrant that is Lydia, the begging game will soon end for ya

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Chase Amie did a high low haul video and the LOW was KM sponsored items that looked very cheap and very unflattering. How far KM has fallen. Funny though none were from any of lydiots ‘collections’.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
It always makes me laugh when hairdressers post before and after photos where the before photo looks terrible but it is also their own work. This tells me Despina will make you hair look good in the salon but good luck when you leave.
you have such a good point there. Never thought about it. Plus who goes to the hairdresser with clean hair just styled? It's always going to look better. Even if you let me do it ;)
---
IMO whilst this looks lovely it doesn’t suit Amelia and it will go brassy as soon as the toner fades. I really don’t get this craze for brunettes to go blonder - been there done it got out my system but for me natural colour and healthy hair wins!
I thought there was something wrong with me? It feels like 15 years ago. It's 2023. Stop making everyone and everything blond. It doesn't look good it makes your hair unhealthy. And the growth doesn't look good at all. You don't see it but I do. Sorry to anyone who dyes their hair blonde. I promise to be nice to you. Even if you tell me to do the same. But had to put it somewhere.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
IMO whilst this looks lovely it doesn’t suit Amelia and it will go brassy as soon as the toner fades. I really don’t get this craze for brunettes to go blonder - been there done it got out my system but for me natural colour and healthy hair wins!

Totally agree. She looks better darker

Reactions: 15
She originally said place your concern with others (didn't screenshot) but she's changed it. I bet that was her pretending there was someone worried anyway 🙄
Screenshot_20230227_093813_com.instagram.android_edit_1410855050674301.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
No video is this because she is busy with her personal project aka got duck all to film!

• Haha
Reactions: 33
She’s trying to drum up views on past videos. And is toooo busy with her personal finiancial project as she had warned… whatever that is. She’s making a big mystery for attention.

Oh now it’s not a shed… it’s a miniature barn 🙄

2F8EE922-51B7-44E8-B1E0-EB6E97BBCC2B.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 47
She’s trying to drum up views on past videos. And is toooo busy with her personal finiancial project as she had warned… whatever that is. She’s making a big mystery for attention.

Oh now it’s not a shed… it’s a miniature barn 🙄

View attachment 1990899
I bet their garden is such an eyesore from the neighbours side. The plants, the shed, the greenhouse, the path, the beds. It’s like a weird mismatch of objects and shapes thrown down around a shingle path in a public park.

It’s probably not what lidl even really wants it’s a compromise bc it’s what the garden company will do discounted for promo.

id love for the neighbours to join tattle - I bet there is some gossip there!

Reactions: 26
So no vlog as she's beden busy with other work, thought she was supposed to be ahead of herself with vlogging?????

Also, one comment on her insta does not make a community! She's supposed to have 1.2million followers on there (obviously not) so where is this community???

I think she wasn't happy with her hair so no vlog until it is fixed! Remember she never tells the truth - smoke and mirrors

Despina put up a pic of Amelia's hair, look at the comments!

Attachments

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
So no vlog as she's beden busy with other work, thought she was supposed to be ahead of herself with vlogging?????

Also, one comment on her insta does not make a community! She's supposed to have 1.2million followers on there (obviously not) so where is this community???

I think she wasn't happy with her hair so no vlog until it is fixed! Remember she never tells the truth - smoke and mirrors
Oh good point about the hair and no vlogging

Reactions: 28
Argan oil every day on my neck and chest and so far no wrinkles to be seen. I love argan oil on my bare legs in the summer, too.

$12.00 USD on Amazon. Try to get the bottle with the pump.
Thanks for the tip - I will definitely buy Argan oil for the skin. Presently, I use this one on my hair as a leave in conditioner and it is fab. No tacky residue or weighing the hair down like most products. It’s a revelation and costs €1.50 no joke.

65754E9C-4321-4D1C-B9D2-1090474F52D1.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Imagine building a shed that is nicer than your actual house 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.