Lydia Millen #169 The deadweight, problematic tyrant that is Lydia, the begging game will soon end for ya

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@Milking Keynes there are currently no thread title suggestions.
Please could you start a new thread with one of your gems unless anybody has an idea 🥴. As you know I'm away 🙏.
Thanks 🥰
I don’t know how to start a new thread but a suggestion - aaarrgh, under pressure, is

LEM. No bed of roses as only pal is Lauren and a war of the noses (copyright @Miscanthus)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
@Milking Keynes there are currently no thread title suggestions.
Please could you start a new thread with one of your gems unless anybody has an idea 🥴. As you know I'm away 🙏.
Thanks 🥰
Leaving a suggestion because I just can't let these two cringy expressions be forgotten like that:

Lydia Millen #170 Outfit intrigue, nonchalant ponytail... All my fashion choices are a fail!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
An unhappy customer for lip blush - I can’t imagine going through the pain and then having to live with it for two years? Why? What are the benefits? Another waste of time and money..

Please tell me that Lydia's is not permanent :oops:

It looks bad. It's a combination of someone who ate a plate of pasta and someone who hasn't used lip balm in a year
---
She also dyed it with box dye at home, she admitted to doing that. She also said she wasn’t meant to use olaplex and said she did that also.
My mother would say you shouldn't hit someone like that you should kick someone like that. I don't know if that sounds a bit logical in English but aaaahhhhhhh That woman gets the blood under my nails today. Also not really something you say in English probably..... I have to look up how you say those things. But for now this is it.
🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Well being a vlogger is about filming your life so why can’t she just film what she was doing since that is the point. If she really can’t film what she was doing she 100% could have made time to sit down and film a 10 minute video taking about something mundane. At the end of the day it is her job and she needs to make it priority, unless something disastrous has happened there simply is no excuse.

Anyone with a ‘normal’ job wouldn’t dream of calling their boss and saying apologies a personal project took up all my time last week so therefore I have missed a deadline.

I reckon she has had something done, more than just her hair. Why else would she foreshadow needing to take time off for a personal financial project and not have any time to even pre film something.
The thing is she doesn't really vlog. She picks up her camera and then talks and then tries on some things? Then show the garden. Oh yes and she films herself in a dress with a cup of tea thinking and typing. But you have a good point. It feels like she already knew this would happen. But what you say plan in advance. Like you do for Christmas every year ;) On the other hand why should she bother. No AD so no money. And how many useless videos she already has in a row. And the last one was gathered together. Even on weekends use the camera

Reactions: 16
The thing is she doesn't really vlog. She picks up her camera and then talks and then tries on some things? Then show the garden. Oh yes and she films herself in a dress with a cup of tea thinking and typing. But you have a good point. It feels like she already knew this would happen. But what you say plan in advance. Like you do for Christmas every year ;) On the other hand why should she bother. No AD so no money. And how many useless videos she already has in a row. And the last one was gathered together. Even on weekends use the camera

And whenever she is actually at an event (rare) or on a trip she always says she's the worst vlogger as she forgets...

Reactions: 21
And whenever she is actually at an event (rare) or on a trip she always says she's the worst vlogger as she forgets...
Yes exactly.... I went to the garden shop last weekend for an aquarium with my dog and me. I put everything on insta. The fish are all so cute. And I thought how is her life so boring... Believe me my life is really very simple. Maybe she's just drunk all the time. And it's clear... She doesn't like vlogging and creating content. Sure it takes your time. My husband finds it annoying that I always photograph my meals that I make myself. But I want to inspire people. She sees us as a therapist. And stupid dolls who always believe her. And I'm a lot nicer about her than most. I'm not difficult. I like the kitchen. I still like green even ;)

• Heart
Reactions: 20
She has absolutely nothing to post. She’s as dull as ditchwater .. just like her Barnet. Just to mention the barnet … she could be out ploughing the fields .. as you all know it’s SPRING.. and Worzel is out ploughing providing us with wholesome content for Thursdays vlog
Same nose and chin..

Reactions: 8
I'm an architect who works in the luxury industry, and who's very passionate about what I do for a living. I have worked at all the major brands she showcases lately (real or fake). Needless to say that watching her content is particularly painful to me. Aside from my disdain for how poorly, and how little knowledge she has of the brands and products she "consumes", watching her force that now Frankenstein of a home onto something that's clearly not and completely try to change the architectural identity of the house to try to fit her narrative of living a lifestyle that's clearly not hers and that I assume she can't really afford is too much for me. It's such a disrespectful thing to do to the architect who designed the house in the 1st place, and his work.
I agree but also the architect would have acted in accordance with the instructions of the previous owners and within the parameters of planning legislation and bye-laws etc. She is now calling the shed a barn - a barn it is not - it’s just a big shed! The bin area they can’t access with ease - what a pain they can’t go out the back door to empty their rubbish but have to walk across to the shed! I mean barn! A wooden storage for the bins at back of house would have been more practical but she’s all about the assthetic!🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I agree but also the architect would have acted in accordance with the instructions of the previous owners and within the parameters of planning legislation and bye-laws etc. She is now calling the shed a barn - a barn it is not - it’s just a big shed! The bin area they can’t access with ease - what a pain they can’t go out the back door to empty their rubbish but have to walk across to the shed! I mean barn! A wooden storage for the bins at back of house would have been more practical but she’s all about the assthetic!🤣
Let’s just say that the old plans for the house were pretty ridiculous and lidl has turned the place into one big mess!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I can answer the second part with some confidence.... they've got money to burn and no real job. Normal people can't nor care enough to do this 😂
---

Sorry everyone - super OT, but what did you ask for when you got different tones of brown in your hair / what did your hair dresser do?

I've naturally super dark brown hair and wanted some different tones in it, and my hairdresser gave me blonde balayage, which I keep having to tone right down to get the effect I originally wanted (I even said I didn't want it blonde). Was going to give up and just go back to one solid colour, but what did they do for you?

And no Lydia, I didn't have a tantrum or try to ruin my hairdressers career, I just had a conversation with her like a normal person and gradually improved it.
I just asked for a brunette balayage! I’m dark too so my hair looks a little flat with it being all one colour so she just bleaches it and then tones it with slightly lighter brown dye and a few dark caramel pieces around my face to brighten it up/create dimension so it doesn’t look so flat! I brought pics to my hairdressers to show her what I wanted as they do tend to think us brunettes want to go bronde/ blonde! No! We just want more tones in our hair! ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I just asked for a brunette balayage! I’m dark too so my hair looks a little flat with it being all one colour so she just bleaches it and then tones it with slightly lighter brown dye and a few dark caramel pieces around my face to brighten it up/create dimension so it doesn’t look so flat! I brought pics to my hairdressers to show her what I wanted as they do tend to think us brunettes want to go bronde/ blonde! No! We just want more tones in our hair! ❤
Thanks so much, you’ve inspired me to give it another go 😘

Reactions: 10
Yes exactly.... I went to the garden shop last weekend for an aquarium with my dog and me. I put everything on insta. The fish are all so cute. And I thought how is her life so boring... Believe me my life is really very simple. Maybe she's just drunk all the time. And it's clear... She doesn't like vlogging and creating content. Sure it takes your time. My husband finds it annoying that I always photograph my meals that I make myself. But I want to inspire people. She sees us as a therapist. And stupid dolls who always believe her. And I'm a lot nicer about her than most. I'm not difficult. I like the kitchen. I still like green even ;)
I agree, she is definitely over it but she has no desire to do any real work and she is getting easy money doing her current half arsed work so will not stop.

Reactions: 16
Guys, I've been away trying to get my tit together (still haven't)...
Anyway no sad stuff now.

Can I just say, I'm even more convinced that the person Lyds was talking about on another video, about falling out because of different style perspectives, is Freddy.

So .. I would say Freddy can be a superficial brat but she didn't fall in her Travestry claws to be drawn in and then tossed aside.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Thanks so much, you’ve inspired me to give it another go 😘
😘 Maybe try another hairdresser. (Not Despina! 😂😂😂😂) I found mine after searching on Instagram as my old hairdresser wasn’t quite getting what I wanted. I think they get so caught up in balayage being blonde that they just have a bog standard formula for everyone now! My hairdresser said she loves doing my hair now as she gets to play around more with toner and knows what works best on my base colour.

It’s quite easy to upkeep as well as really I only get my face framing bits redone as they grow out. Keep me posted on how you get on! ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Im also guessing that she won’t want to go out to the new bin storage when the spiders and mice have moved in… that’ll be another chore for Ali then, taking the bins out!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.