Lydia Millen #169 The deadweight, problematic tyrant that is Lydia, the begging game will soon end for ya

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
you have such a good point there. Never thought about it. Plus who goes to the hairdresser with clean hair just styled? It's always going to look better. Even if you let me do it ;)
---

I thought there was something wrong with me? It feels like 15 years ago. It's 2023. Stop making everyone and everything blond. It doesn't look good it makes your hair unhealthy. And the growth doesn't look good at all. You don't see it but I do. Sorry to anyone who dyes their hair blonde. I promise to be nice to you. Even if you tell me to do the same. But had to put it somewhere.
I dislike Ameliaā€™s hair too, it reminds me of when people would have 1/2 head of blonde highlights and leave the bottom of their hair dark.

B8AEDFA3-52EA-49E5-A72C-5058E66E891F.jpeg

I am not against balayage or face framing etc, done well it looks amazing but I do not get why people want hair that always has to be styled to look nice. Some days I just want to let my hair air dry and put it in a bun but Amelia and Lydia canā€™t do that because their hair will look dry and the colour will look very stripey.

Reactions: 24
I really, really hope that the reason for no video today is because she hates her new haircut.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
Imagine building a shed that is nicer than your actual house šŸ„“
I'm an architect who works in the luxury industry, and who's very passionate about what I do for a living. I have worked at all the major brands she showcases lately (real or fake). Needless to say that watching her content is particularly painful to me. Aside from my disdain for how poorly, and how little knowledge she has of the brands and products she "consumes", watching her force that now Frankenstein of a home onto something that's clearly not and completely try to change the architectural identity of the house to try to fit her narrative of living a lifestyle that's clearly not hers and that I assume she can't really afford is too much for me. It's such a disrespectful thing to do to the architect who designed the house in the 1st place, and his work.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 49
Sheā€™s trying to drum up views on past videos. And is toooo busy with her personal finiancial project as she had warnedā€¦ whatever that is. Sheā€™s making a big mystery for attention.

Oh now itā€™s not a shedā€¦ itā€™s a miniature barn šŸ™„

View attachment 1990899
I don't think you can call something a labour of love, when all you've done is bark at other people demanding they get them to finish it quickly (and supply you with new lemon trees as compensation) and haven't got even your little finger dirty.

• Sick
Reactions: 28
It always makes me laugh when hairdressers post before and after photos where the before photo looks terrible but it is also their own work. This tells me Despina will make you hair look good in the salon but good luck when you leave.
Amelia\s hair looks red and dry AF in the before pic. šŸ¤­
Hmmm. And this is Queen Despina's work. High 5 Despina.

Despina's IG caption is so shady to Nicky.
These fools need to move on from their hair journeys. It's boring.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 42
I dislike Ameliaā€™s hair too, it reminds me of when people would have 1/2 head of blonde highlights and leave the bottom of their hair dark.

View attachment 1990984

I am not against balayage or face framing etc, done well it looks amazing but I do not get why people want hair that always has to be styled to look nice. Some days I just want to let my hair air dry and put it in a bun but Amelia and Lydia canā€™t do that because their hair will look dry and the colour will look very stripey.
I agree. The reason their hair is such a journey is because they want something far removed from their natural colour.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Are they on leads?
Yes, and she filmed the dogs on purpose. Because it made no sense to show it. Except because we said so. How well we trained her ;)
---
Yes but the dogs arenā€™t šŸ˜³
they were on the line. I suspect she only attached them later and then filmed them. Not like Lydia to have them on a leash
---
What I don't get. Suppose you really have nothing to share. How does that work then. Aren't you shopping? You have to eat anyway. Show what you buy for dinner. Buy a cookbook and make things out of it. Do you not have meal boxes in England? Like hello fresh? Show how you tidy up and clean the kitchen. The refrigerator which is clearly a waste bin. Maybe you find that kind of thing boring but I like to watch something like that. I post more on my stories than she posts. And okay I wouldn't dare post it here. It's not a high level but people all like food anyway. Was she really that lazy? I bake something every week. She pretends it's special to bake a banana bread

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 23

I just had a peek and why oh why are girls going for this crazy greyish looking colour through dark hair. It really doesnā€™t look good at all. Sorry to offend anyone here who loves this hair colour.. but I for one who is naturally dark would never consider going this colour.

Reactions: 19
Yes, and she filmed the dogs on purpose. Because it made no sense to show it. Except because we said so. How well we trained her ;)
---

they were on the line. I suspect she only attached them later and then filmed them. Not like Lydia to have them on a leash
---
What I don't get. Suppose you really have nothing to share. How does that work then. Aren't you shopping? You have to eat anyway. Show what you buy for dinner. Buy a cookbook and make things out of it. Do you not have meal boxes in England? Like hello fresh? Show how you tidy up and clean the kitchen. The refrigerator which is clearly a waste bin. Maybe you find that kind of thing boring but I like to watch something like that. I post more on my stories than she posts. And okay I wouldn't dare post it here. It's not a high level but people all like food anyway. Was she really that lazy? I bake something every week. She pretends it's special to bake a banana bread
Lydia in a nutshell: whenever we are searching for an answer as to why she has/hasn't done something, this is it.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
---

---
Oh that's ok then. No leads is bad, sheep only get spooked if they are running all over the place.

Reactions: 11

So true! Look at the story highlights

5BDC6266-5ECB-4D4E-83E8-4703D88CA5D1.jpeg

8F2268B1-2C60-4512-9ACB-B5E8201EF527.jpeg

Trying to look like a victim of ā€œredā€ here. Her hair looks better in that pic than it does now šŸ¤­

636B4B88-56E9-4D62-A1DD-65A8EDE41D84.jpeg
05BF2F79-AFF9-4012-9F8E-F60EB75CBC2D.jpeg
37D9B256-8E65-440B-AB5A-BDAD606A5765.jpeg

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
Sheā€™s trying to drum up views on past videos. And is toooo busy with her personal finiancial project as she had warnedā€¦ whatever that is. Sheā€™s making a big mystery for attention.

Oh now itā€™s not a shedā€¦ itā€™s a miniature barn šŸ™„

View attachment 1990899
The shed is a labour of love? I suppose with weak wrists itā€™s difficult to call Nicholsons for them to come and build it, so yeah, must have been proper stressful for ya Lyds!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I just had a peek and why oh why are girls going for this crazy greyish looking colour through dark hair. It really doesnā€™t look good at all. Sorry to offend anyone here who loves this hair colour.. but I for one who is naturally dark would never consider going this colour.
Possibly because it helps to hide the grey hair? šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļøšŸ’‡ā€ā™€ļø

Reactions: 14
But wait thereā€™s moreā€¦. 6 hours ago. Amelia hasnā€™t seen Nicky for 2.5 years and I think she only went onceā€¦ then like Lydia she saw other colorists. They are all ridiculously petty.

I agree with @K18 that itā€™s strange sheā€™s posting a before today (that looks terrible) and that pic is her OWN WORK for two years. šŸ˜³

7B32E573-A40C-466E-BFCB-8D98C80156EE.jpeg

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.