Lydia Millen #169 The deadweight, problematic tyrant that is Lydia, the begging game will soon end for ya

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
Didn’t someone work out that the reason it was probably red was because she wasn’t keeping her hair out the way when applying fake tan to her face? And it was staining her hair
I’ve been wondering how both Lydia and Amelia went to Nicky around the same time and both would up with “red” roots. I think people said hair color like this always starts out dark or something but you have to wait a few days for the result. I think both of them tried to fix it themselves and then went to several colorists within a week or two. We know they were talking to each other and both messing with their hair and started a WhatsApp to damage Nicky’s business.

Anyways I don’t know why anyone would spend 7-9 hours and a grand every few months for hair color that looks terrible by the next visit (and clearly needs heat styling to not look dry AF) Seems like a complete waste of time and money to fight your natural hair color that much.

• Heart
An unhappy customer for lip blush - I can’t imagine going through the pain and then having to live with it for two years? Why? What are the benefits? Another waste of time and money..

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
Didn’t someone work out that the reason it was probably red was because she wasn’t keeping her hair out the way when applying fake tan to her face? And it was staining her hair
She also dyed it with box dye at home, she admitted to doing that. She also said she wasn’t meant to use olaplex and said she did that also.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Lidl’s hair journey is tedious and boring💤💤💤 just like lidl who is tedious and boring💤💤💤.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
But wait there’s more…. 6 hours ago. Amelia hasn’t seen Nicky for 2.5 years and I think she only went once… then like Lydia she saw other colorists. They are all ridiculously petty.

I agree with @K18 that it’s strange she’s posting a before today (that looks terrible) and that pic is her OWN WORK for two years. 😳

View attachment 1991388
Her hair looks greeny grey just like Lydiot's.
Screenshot_20230227_153550_com.instagram.android_edit_1420342045688478.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
She also dyed it with box dye at home, she admitted to doing that. She also said she wasn’t meant to use olaplex and said she did that also.
Oh yes now I remember that. And now we are hearing how olaplex may be causing breakage (if true).

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I just had a peek and why oh why are girls going for this crazy greyish looking colour through dark hair. It really doesn’t look good at all. Sorry to offend anyone here who loves this hair colour.. but I for one who is naturally dark would never consider going this colour.
I’m a brunette and made the mistake of trying to go lighter with lighter balayage pieces through my hair. Issue is you have to go quite ashy with it otherwise it quickly turns brassy. Plus you have to bleach it to tit first ruining the condition of your hair. It’s then hard to get it the right shade of toner to not look too grey. Plus you have to be on top of your colour afterwards as it grows out. It’s not worth the hassle! Now have different tones of brown through my hair and looks better in my opinion (*swishes hair- because I’m worth it! 😂) as having dark brows (like Amelia Liana) and blonde ends just looks weird and mismatched!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Yes, and she filmed the dogs on purpose. Because it made no sense to show it. Except because we said so. How well we trained her ;)
---

they were on the line. I suspect she only attached them later and then filmed them. Not like Lydia to have them on a leash
---
What I don't get. Suppose you really have nothing to share. How does that work then. Aren't you shopping? You have to eat anyway. Show what you buy for dinner. Buy a cookbook and make things out of it. Do you not have meal boxes in England? Like hello fresh? Show how you tidy up and clean the kitchen. The refrigerator which is clearly a waste bin. Maybe you find that kind of thing boring but I like to watch something like that. I post more on my stories than she posts. And okay I wouldn't dare post it here. It's not a high level but people all like food anyway. Was she really that lazy? I bake something every week. She pretends it's special to bake a banana bread
Well being a vlogger is about filming your life so why can’t she just film what she was doing since that is the point. If she really can’t film what she was doing she 100% could have made time to sit down and film a 10 minute video taking about something mundane. At the end of the day it is her job and she needs to make it priority, unless something disastrous has happened there simply is no excuse.

Anyone with a ‘normal’ job wouldn’t dream of calling their boss and saying apologies a personal project took up all my time last week so therefore I have missed a deadline.

I reckon she has had something done, more than just her hair. Why else would she foreshadow needing to take time off for a personal financial project and not have any time to even pre film something.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I’ve been wondering how both Lydia and Amelia went to Nicky around the same time and both would up with “red” roots. I think people said hair color like this always starts out dark or something but you have to wait a few days for the result. I think both of them tried to fix it themselves and then went to several colorists within a week or two. We know they were talking to each other and both messing with their hair and started a WhatsApp to damage Nicky’s business.

Anyways I don’t know why anyone would spend 7-9 hours and a grand every few months for hair color that looks terrible by the next visit (and clearly needs heat styling to not look dry AF) Seems like a complete waste of time and money to fight your natural hair color that much.
I can answer the second part with some confidence.... they've got money to burn and no real job. Normal people can't nor care enough to do this 😂
---
I’m a brunette and made the mistake of trying to go lighter with lighter balayage pieces through my hair. Issue is you have to go quite ashy with it otherwise it quickly turns brassy. Plus you have to bleach it to tit first ruining the condition of your hair. It’s then hard to get it the right shade of toner to not look too grey. Plus you have to be on top of your colour afterwards as it grows out. It’s not worth the hassle! Now have different tones of brown through my hair and looks better in my opinion (*swishes hair- because I’m worth it! 😂) as having dark brows (like Amelia Liana) and blonde ends just looks weird and mismatched!
Sorry everyone - super OT, but what did you ask for when you got different tones of brown in your hair / what did your hair dresser do?

I've naturally super dark brown hair and wanted some different tones in it, and my hairdresser gave me blonde balayage, which I keep having to tone right down to get the effect I originally wanted (I even said I didn't want it blonde). Was going to give up and just go back to one solid colour, but what did they do for you?

And no Lydia, I didn't have a tantrum or try to ruin my hairdressers career, I just had a conversation with her like a normal person and gradually improved it.

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
So true! Look at the story highlights

View attachment 1991359
View attachment 1991360

Trying to look like a victim of “red” here. Her hair looks better in that pic than it does now 🤭

View attachment 1991361View attachment 1991365View attachment 1991366
I know it’s a matter of opinion but my hairdresser has always told me not to rely on toning shampoos as they don’t achieve what salon toners do. She also said never to trust a hairdresser who recommends them religiously as they should be able to achieve the colour and tone in salon first before you can upkeep it with a toning shampoo. Toning shampoos are a top up between colour and toning appointments. If you aren’t happy with your colour in the salon you need to get them to fix it first as toning shampoos won’t help.

If your hair naturally has red tones to it like Lydia you wont get rid of it unless you bleach it or go darker all over with permanent colour.

Last edited:
Reactions: 19
Lydia has unavoidable circumstances, Josie has “the flu” and Victoria is just always late, so I’ve got no vlogs to disdain-watch today. THESE PEOPLE HAVE ONE JOB.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 35
Seriously... she could spend 15 minutes doing a sit down video about anything and get it up.... that is what everyone else does unless they are ill. Something is surely off because she's spending more than this much time posting stories, narratives, blog posts, emails about why she's not uploading than it would take to make a video. She could easily do "the bags I sold and why" off the top of her head and get a ton of views. Those videos are well received AND her viewers are surely curious about what is left.

Reactions: 26
Seriously... she could spend 15 minutes doing a sit down video about anything and get it up.... that is what everyone else does unless they are ill. Something is surely off because she's spending more than this much time posting stories, narratives, blog posts, emails about why she's not uploading than it would take to make a video. She could easily do "the bags I sold and why" off the top of her head and get a ton of views. Those videos are well received AND her viewers are surely curious about what is left.
Don't give her content ideas 😂

• Haha
Don't give her content ideas 😂
haha agree but this one I actually want her to do! I'm so curious what is even left. I'm thinking it's just the Hermes, Celine baskety looking beach bag, and the 2 black Chanel + lunchbox chanel. If she kept more, why are the shelves BARREN?

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Thanks for the tip - I will definitely buy Argan oil for the skin. Presently, I use this one on my hair as a leave in conditioner and it is fab. No tacky residue or weighing the hair down like most products. It’s a revelation and costs €1.50 no joke.

View attachment 1990956
I love how argan oil soaks in and leaves no residue, just a nice little sheen. I also use Josie Maran's whipped argan oil moisturizer on my face. Her argan oil milk sucks, though. Does nothing and is messy. I don't like anything messy, greasy, or slimy. I will look for the leave in spray. When I pull my hair back in a bun or pony, I prefer it to be smooth and this might do the job and more.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Illiterate idiot.
I mean... HOW Is it a barn? They've got tools, a lawnmover, a fridge with booze and garbage cans....

1677518048625.png

It's an OTT attention seeking SHED.... with less storage than the falling down one had.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.