Lydia Millen #169 The deadweight, problematic tyrant that is Lydia, the begging game will soon end for ya

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Same dress style
Same accessories
Same colours
Same hair
Same pose
Same smirk
Same background
Same music
Same ole same ole šŸ˜“ View attachment 1988740
You d think she d be bored stiff of herself by now. šŸ˜“šŸ˜“šŸ˜“
---
Amelia has hair similar to Elsie and hers always looks good. Maybe Amelia can give Her Travesty some top tips regarding how to keep hair healthy, oh no, I forgot ... Elsie knows best and would never ask for advice. More flogs about her hair journey it is then. šŸ˜“

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
You d think she d be bored stiff of herself by now. šŸ˜“šŸ˜“šŸ˜“
---

Amelia has hair similar to Elsie and hers always looks good. Maybe Amelia can give Her Travesty some top tips regarding how to keep hair healthy, oh no, I forgot ... Elsie knows best and would never ask for advice. More flogs about her hair journey it is then. šŸ˜“
Seriously. What even is her ā€œbrandā€? Amazon fashion, hair gummies, hideous home/yard improvements and pretending to like gardening in a greenhouse with a fake fire? šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø

She may have had a window to pivot from her peers who are super successful with fashion & beauty to home content but sheā€™s so messy, lazy, selfish and unfocused itā€™s a FAIL.

But what do you expect from someone who only likes hime to be lazy, drink and lay on the couch. You canā€™t have a beauty, home, fashion, gardening business when you have no style, no interest in eating or cooking, no skills in interiors or exteriors, and only want to plant seeds & ā€œharvestā€ in an instagram fake life but not really garden.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
No to the Cotswolds and definitely no to Milton Keynes. The latter is in Buckinghamshire and she was sooo desperate to love in Buckinghamshire, so she pretended she lives in Buckinghamshire. Bit
Like when she pretends sheā€™s outside her front door which isnā€™t her front door. Or pretends she has a horse and other properties etc etc. She lives in a new build bungalow in Northamptonshire.
What's so special about Buckinghamshire?
---
Sorry to quote self- genuine question, wasn't being funny

• Haha
Reactions: 12
---

ā€˜Tis posh, innit.

It also has links to the monarchy, and we all know Lids wants to be seen as Royal.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
---

I am curious as well since Iā€™ve never been to the area.
---
Waitā€¦ Google answered my question šŸ¤£. O F course this is why she wants to pretend to live there

E4886807-7A54-47A4-B8B6-9F6FDD61D986.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Seriously. What even is her ā€œbrandā€? Amazon fashion, hair gummies, hideous home/yard improvements and pretending to like gardening in a greenhouse with a fake fire? šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø

She may have had a window to pivot from her peers who are super successful with fashion & beauty to home content but sheā€™s so messy, lazy, selfish and unfocused itā€™s a FAIL.

But what do you expect from someone who only likes hime to be lazy, drink and lay on the couch. You canā€™t have a beauty, home, fashion, gardening business when you have no style, no interest in eating or cooking, no skills in interiors or exteriors, and only want to plant seeds & ā€œharvestā€ in an instagram fake life but not really garden.
I know, it s all madness, really. I think Lydia thinks she is the brand (a la Beckham), she ll often refer to brands and her clients ... I kid you not. She believes, if she lies through her teethe subscribers will fall for it (not to mention unsuspecting unknown companies who believe her subscriber figures on YT and Instagram). Her life is built on a house of cards and one false move and it ll all come tumbling down (hope you ve got your ducks in align Ali). I know she has money in the bank but not being au fair with business finances I m not sure if it s financial security for her at the age she is now,

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Seriously the hair looks worse and sooo ā›‘. And her skin matches the terra-cotta pot, burnt orange floor and tan accessoriesā€¦ looks like the freebie off brand tan was a fail šŸŠ
For someone who clearly wants to be old money posh she hasnā€™t quite got the memo that old money posh women donā€™t tend to fake tan, I know a few old money posh girls and none of them have ever fake tanned in their life. Granted, one of them is ginger, but still.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Can you remember when she told that magazine she lived in Buckinghamshire and then one of us tattlers saw NORTHAMPTONSHIRE on her bins and then she moved them :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
As per usual, copying from Josie 6 months laterā€¦ Of course she had to say sheā€™s had it ā€œknocking around for agesā€ to imply she found it first šŸ™„
Lydia today:
2A7995AD-CE4B-4FD9-A2A0-367F8D48FF4C.png

Josie in October:
C121A5EA-9D6F-4649-94AD-428E2FF6A04B.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
This may have been covered before; but why does she wear flats and only flats now? Health reasons or too broke to afford footwear after buying fake birkins?
I don't get it either. She has boots. She had boots. Where are all her boots. I remember her Hermes boots she got for Christmas I thought? Where her love began. Checked her insta this morning. Saw black boots. Brown boots. But I don't even see her wearing her dubarry boots anymore. Maybe I'm not paying attention. But it's winter and she's wearing summer shoes. White pants for Easter also a BIG NONO

Reactions: 28
Tamsin has been getting a lot of racist hate over on her TikTok, and some of the comments are always by someone called Rexii - I canā€™t help but wonder if it was the same person behind Rexysmum (but spelled different) - probably a coincidence, but remember as soon as Savoygate happened, Tamsin unfollowed Lydia and put up a story about her, basically saying Lydia was an idiot (but articulated in a more profound ā€œTamsinā€ way, and indirectly of course)

hhhhmmmmm?!?

Attachments

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
Lol , we all know you are...
The human brain is so fascinating. Isn't it interesting that we tell on ourselves without noticing? šŸ˜‚
This reminds me of "friends" who'd always give some sort of backhanded compliment or would say things like this. She could've complimented her friend in a thousand different ways, but she chose to say this bc it's EXACTLY how she feels. I love this forum. Thanks for confirming what we already knew about you, your royal tightness šŸ˜…

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Saw this and thought this hairstyle is really popular at the moment, Lydiot likes to remain old fashioned though šŸ™„
Screenshot_20230226_184722_com.instagram.android_edit_1371653660742782.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Can you remember when she told that magazine she lived in Buckinghamshire and then one of us tattlers saw NORTHAMPTONSHIRE on her bins and then she moved them :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
I know - that was too funny - now, sheā€™s got a shed to hide them in! It was never about Aldi wanting a shed, it was about building a shed to hide the Northamptonshire bins. Honestly, itā€™s tragic for her but hilarious to the rest of us. What a pitiful snob.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.