Lydia Millen #169 The deadweight, problematic tyrant that is Lydia, the begging game will soon end for ya

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
๐Ÿ˜˜ Maybe try another hairdresser. (Not Despina! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚) I found mine after searching on Instagram as my old hairdresser wasnโ€™t quite getting what I wanted. I think they get so caught up in balayage being blonde that they just have a bog standard formula for everyone now! My hairdresser said she loves doing my hair now as she gets to play around more with toner and knows what works best on my base colour.

Itโ€™s quite easy to upkeep as well as really I only get my face framing bits redone as they grow out. Keep me posted on how you get on! โค
Looks so much nicer than grey blonde and healthy.
Screenshot_20230227_203017_com.google.android.googlequicksearchbox_edit_1435192944849233.jpg
Screenshot_20230227_203039_com.google.android.googlequicksearchbox_edit_1435184052267463.jpg
Screenshot_20230227_203043_com.google.android.googlequicksearchbox_edit_1435174821891944.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 25
She wants to be like the PofW so bad, why not copy the dark hair. Her hair would thank her for it.
And I wonder what Lydia has slinked off to have done to her face? Thatโ€™s what the financial stuff probably is. It doesnโ€™t take multiple whole days to do financial admin unless your finances are so bad that there are
Arrests about to be made. Add in that she has an actual accountant handling things. Bet heโ€™s told her to stay away for hermes

Reactions: 22
Lidlโ€™s hair journey is tedious and boring๐Ÿ’ค๐Ÿ’ค๐Ÿ’ค just like lidl who is tedious and boring๐Ÿ’ค๐Ÿ’ค๐Ÿ’ค.
Imagine if these vacuous morons put the thought, time and money that goes into their hair into something worthwhile like charity workโ€ฆ

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.