Lydia Millen #169 The deadweight, problematic tyrant that is Lydia, the begging game will soon end for ya

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s absurd to me that she would spend 20k on a bag and pair it with a £20 dress. If you have that sort of money to splurge on one item surely you would want your basics to also be of some quality too.
Lydia is all about earning easy money and she will pretend to wear any old crap as long as the company is willing to pay her, regardless of how it makes her look.
Spot on! I think that is exactly what was inarticulately trying to say in my post!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Keep hearing this song (can we skip to the good part) on reels, it has 🎻 etc, maybe Lydiot will like it 😉
I love it 😍

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Check out the transcript of his video - has he fallen out of favour with ‘Hooster n Sick’s’ sorry I mean Souster & Hicks???🤷🏼‍♀️
Maybe they didn’t get a big enough discount or freebies after Lydia’s jacket didn’t fit

He talks like he is a bloody expert on all things ‘Soot’ related
View attachment 1980229
Has Aldi ever been in a room full of C’suites or investments bankers? I doubt it! I’m in financial services worked with high street banks and private banks …I’ve never seen any men or women dress this way! I’ve worked with barristers QC’s now KC’s and yes some wear pinstripe suits (Saville row bespoke) but none of them look as if they are in costume dressing up! My husband included! And he is much older than Aldi!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 49
If you are wearing a 10k bag, 20k watch, 5k earrings, 5k in other jewellery, 1k+ combined shoes and belt why would you be concerned about possibly accidentally ruining a dress when out and about? Does not make any sense.

She looks like a 4’10 sack of angry potatoes

View attachment 1979913
Is she allergic to commas?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Is she allergic to commas?
Do know what really annoys me ?
Example: When they say "Me and Mark went to blah blah blah".

You should always say "Mark and I went to blah blah blah, you should always write or say it as yourself last.
Get's my goat 😡 all social media twats do it, they're so thick, go back to school 🚸

• Heart
Reactions: 39
I thought she bought her DINING TABLE OF DREAMZZZZZ. She is so strange... I doubt many true gardeners would advise using a green house as a dining area.
---
Hangfire,it won’t be long until Lidl finds a nice rustic table & throws a dinner party i the new shed .

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Ali just popped up on my TikTok, "styling" a blazer and giving full grandpa vibes. Why do these two look like characters from Downton Abbey or, occasionally with Lydia, one of Donald Trump's ex-wives? Tragic that people actually are getting inspired by these two fashion disasters.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
Looks like she’s been invited to her Grandchild’s Sports Day!! 🤣
---
Has Aldi ever been in a room full of C’suites or investments bankers? I doubt it! I’m in financial services worked with high street banks and private banks …I’ve never seen any men or women dress this way! I’ve worked with barristers QC’s now KC’s and yes some wear pinstripe suits (Saville row bespoke) but none of them look as if they are in costume dressing up! My husband included! And he is much older than Aldi!!
Exactly this! I would say that Financial Services and Legal are the smartest dressed of all right now but nothing like poor Ali and the cosplay look. He’d be better off at Kidzania in Westfield or the Beamish Museum up North!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Looks like she’s been invited to her Grandchild’s Sports Day!! 🤣
---

Exactly this! I would say that Financial Services and Legal are the smartest dressed of all right now but nothing like poor Ali and the cosplay look. He’d be better off at Kidzania in Westfield or the Beamish Museum up North!
Love that you refer to Beamish Museum! I’m originally a northerner and been there many a time! He’d fit right in there but he’d look a plonker if he were attending a meeting at the Bank of England or the Financial Conduct Authority etc I’d be embarrassed seeing him in chambers as a barrister dressed like that! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Anyone know where I can find the jumper (sorry for the random)
Teefers’ sheep sweater? It’s Beaufort & Blake I think, but I can’t find it for sale anywhere.
---
If you are wearing a 10k bag, 20k watch, 5k earrings, 5k in other jewellery, 1k+ combined shoes and belt why would you be concerned about possibly accidentally ruining a dress when out and about? Does not make any sense.

She looks like a 4’10 sack of angry potatoes

View attachment 1979913
That dress was less than £20? She still overpaid.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Love that you refer to Beamish Museum! I’m originally a northerner and been there many a time! He’d fit right in there but he’d look a plonker if he were attending a meeting at the Bank of England or the Financial Conduct Authority etc I’d be embarrassed seeing him in chambers as a barrister dressed like that! 🤣
stooping to camera: Today’s curly wig of choice which I will wear for the February month is…

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.