Lydia Millen #169 The deadweight, problematic tyrant that is Lydia, the begging game will soon end for ya

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh dear Lydia is trying to turn Ali into a dapper younger version of King Charles and he ends up looking like a pathetic version of Hugh Hefner! :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 43
Personally, I think all the influencers need to join Teefers and Mylene and wear the sweater. They are all sheep - flog like sheep, copy each others lewks like sheep, wear Hermezzz like sheep, flog the same items and brands like sheep..Baaaaaaa Baaaaaaaa🐑🐑🐑🐑🐑🐑🐑🐑🐑
12CBD30A-3BD7-49C6-ACF8-85031C08E173.jpeg

95685CE1-F645-416A-B419-DE2219AAF5C2.jpeg

No sheep were insulted or offended in the making of this post 😇

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
Urgh! They are so dull! The pool was probably bust until these dimwits turned up! Or people just have jobs or better things to do than having a spa day on a Thursday! 🙄
---
Urgh! They are so dull! The pool was probably bust until these dimwits turned up! Or people just have jobs or better things to do than having a spa day on a Thursday! 🙄
Busy not bust 😳

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
She's still going on about her hair journey and Hairgate. 🤡

Karma is a b*tch.
Lydia, you're never gonna be happy with your hair or it's never-ending "jounrey".
Her hair is just damaged from her own overuse of products and heating tools. We know she doesn't wash her hair everyday, yet she uses hairspray, then the next day reapplies heat on her hair with the hairspray residue from the day before, the 100th spritz of perfume etc, olaplex creams, K18 cream... Her hair is never really clean basically with the 50 products she uses on a daily.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 33
Check out the transcript of his video - has he fallen out of favour with ‘Hooster n Sick’s’ sorry I mean Souster & Hicks???🤷🏼‍♀️
Maybe they didn’t get a big enough discount or freebies after Lydia’s jacket didn’t fit

He talks like he is a bloody expert on all things ‘Soot’ related
View attachment 1980229
I was wondering what that is all about. And no one can tell me he needs MORE SUITS. I know this is some paid partnership with that store but then why go on and on and on about how he’s spending so much and knowing he won’t like all of it?

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Back when I was working I visited a company in the financial industry located in Canary Wharf. I wore a thin knit monochrome dress above the knee and a black blazer with brogue style heels and tights (it was at least six years ago hence the shoe choice).

I didn't feel too formal or overdressed - just right. As @Am88 said, most men where in a shirt and trousers with a blazer. I didn't see anyone in a full suit with tie.
I remember a few years ago on a day trip to London, after not having visited in a long time I was stunned at how many young men wearing suits were not wearing... ties! :oops:

Reactions: 11
I was wondering what that is all about. And no one can tell me he needs MORE SUITS. I know this is some paid partnership with that store but then why go on and on and on about how he’s spending so much and knowing he won’t like all of it?
He’s learning from the Master Mylene - trashing one to promote another. Very disrespectful to Geoff and nasty to do it to a local and long standing family business.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
My god he looks really bloody unwell
I know… he literally looked like a numb robot in all of the awkward footage in alll stores. Like someone who got devastating news but is trying to carry on like everything is fine… but out of body. Even more so than usual.

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
I tried skimming through her stories and wtf is that? Gate clip art and text layout from Canva, and she thinks she's this lady of this generational wealth who lost everything in the Great Depression? I mean Princess Eugenie, a blood princess, doesn't put on those stupid layouts and posts pictures like a normal person would.

I was just irritated at the most.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Nice to see she finally took our advice and got some new shoes

Looking forward to seeing these every day until Autumn (which in Lid's world will be during the August heatwave)

• Haha
Reactions: 21
All they do is shop online everyday. Alis new video is an ad but he hasn’t declared it in the title and his voiceover sounds cheap w Lydia in the background

• Sick
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.