Lydia Millen #169 The deadweight, problematic tyrant that is Lydia, the begging game will soon end for ya

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If you are wearing a 10k bag, 20k watch, 5k earrings, 5k in other jewellery, 1k+ combined shoes and belt why would you be concerned about possibly accidentally ruining a dress when out and about? Does not make any sense.

She looks like a 4’10 sack of angry potatoes

View attachment 1979913
Another boring shirt dress with the same boring Hermes belt. Honey you are not influencing anyone!

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 31
Hello Lovely People,

I haven’t been on here since early November, so may not be remembered. I have been slowly putting my life back together after a family bereavement.
I disappeared post Gun-gate, Horse-gate & Savoy-gate kicked off a short while later. The threads appear to have moved at warp speed. Miscanthus I applaud you 👏🏻👏🏻
It’s strange when you step away from something & view it as a full block of time rather than quick snippets of info or photos online daily/weekly. I can honestly say, the Gruesome Twosome are not just the same as 3 months ago, they have definitely become worse (although Ali would probably say worser). Hamlets, Hermes & Hairbands - wow Lady Muckmillen has really given us some crazy tit over the last few months. Speed & selective reading has given me this:-
The Savoy dramarama, the awful fashion, the ballet, the Christmas market trip, the meltdown poor me routine in the car, the weird Vlogmas filmed out of sync with more holes in it than a sieve, the ‘virtuous’ grandiose speeches to camera and as usual the ill prepared vlogs.
So let me return with some useful information. Recently someone thought that Lydia had travelled the whole way to Kingston to get those nags framed. No - it was The Kingston Shopping Centre in Milton Keynes. Customer service at this venue is not great. The advice given to me was not very professional and despite very clear instruction, I ended up with 2 items in two slightly different sized frames 🙄 So their thank you card doesn’t really wash with me.
So I’m calling my 3 month absence Cow & Gate - mainly because Lydia is an absolute Cow & the amount of Bullshit they both spew. Words fail me with the garden transformation - Julia123 must need a lie down to cope with the stress of all the ‘dressing’ and styling. They have waited sooooo looooong for that bloody shed & still haven’t planned it well. Namima you are a Star ⭐ for all your regular content - it’s made it much easier to try & catch up. MissMidnight see you in 2024 - I definitely want an invite for next years frolicking down under ….. Oops, Becky, Peppypoopar, Sofie, Wophie just missed your comments & humour
Milking Keynes I was thinking of you as I took pictures at Harrods last November - I’m fortunate to be able to travel to London regularly. Not great quality but these pics areView attachment 1977965View attachment 1977967View attachment 1977968View attachment 1977969 for you xoxo
So lovely to see you back @Shoelaces. Sorry to hear your sad news and I hope you re looking after yourself.

Yes, the Gruesome Twosome just get worse, am starting to think there s no hope now, oh well, at least we all get to have a good chuckle over their inane antics. 🤭

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Omg I'm playing catch up with the vlogs....anyone else genuinely concerned about Ali?! What's happened to him?!! 😨

• Sad
Reactions: 20
Little man Levi’s are jeans not trousers. But at least it’s nice that he thinks Lydia is going to let him wear jeans. He has to dress like the Richard to her hyacinth, except Richard went to an office
And the clothes from the dressing room try on don’t make him look like a grandpa who works in the city. Maybe he’s tired of being Lydia’s living ken doll

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Has she had a nose job as well? Her nose looks too small for her face.
As far as I know it's her natural nose, don't think she's had anything done.
She used to be a ballet dancer so has very fine features and super slim.

Reactions: 5
Holy heck, so they're not just trying to peddle the narrative of hurr durr leaving EU was baaaad. Huh, that's...unexpected.
Thank you for the information! And stay safe out there. Hopefully people will not do what they did with toilet paper. Frankly, they can't do it so effectively with produce.
We did have a local greengrocers which I preferred to use, but he had to close down last year due to costs ☹

• Sad
Reactions: 7
If you are wearing a 10k bag, 20k watch, 5k earrings, 5k in other jewellery, 1k+ combined shoes and belt why would you be concerned about possibly accidentally ruining a dress when out and about? Does not make any sense.

She looks like a 4’10 sack of angry potatoes

View attachment 1979913
Do Tattlers think that the likes of Victoria Beckham. Kardashian’s etc would wear £20 dresses from Amazon with Hermes, Van Cleef, Boodles, Cartier, Tiffany and Chanel etc? I think not! I know many tattlers on here have luxe items some with many and some with one or two. But I think it’s highly unlikely we’d buy clothes from Amazon. We all buy what we can afford but Lidl is so disingenuous! She would never wear or buy amazon unless it’s bringing her money! Infuriates me! If I were to become a multi millionaire overnight I would not be buying clothes from Amazon!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 37
How on earth does a bloke go from this....

View attachment 1979576

to this........?????

View attachment 1979578

Litt -ul Aldi, of the millions of buttons and teeny tiny legs, finds his perfume atomiser so orgasmic!!
He looks an absolute prat now. Tim nice but dim springs to mind. He is a shadow of his former self. And I am sorry to say, diminished and totally under her ladyships thumb. He is a boy, not a man.

• Sad
Reactions: 23
Sorry if I’ve missed in thread but some other influencer has that sheep jumper and she has copied yes?

Reactions: 7
Do Tattlers think that the likes of Victoria Beckham. Kardashian’s etc would wear £20 dresses from Amazon with Hermes, Van Cleef, Boodles, Cartier, Tiffany and Chanel etc? I think not! I know many tattlers on here have luxe items some with many and some with one or two. But I think it’s highly unlikely we’d buy clothes from Amazon. We all buy what we can afford but Lidl is so disingenuous! She would never wear or buy amazon unless it’s bringing her money! Infuriates me! If I were to become a multi millionaire overnight I would not be buying clothes from Amazon!!!
It’s absurd to me that she would spend 20k on a bag and pair it with a £20 dress. If you have that sort of money to splurge on one item surely you would want your basics to also be of some quality too.
Lydia is all about earning easy money and she will pretend to wear any old crap as long as the company is willing to pay her, regardless of how it makes her look.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
The NZ store Rodd & Gunn gave him free clothes. Imo, their clothing may be too young and sporty for his OAP "aesthetic"
He has lost alot of weight and does not look well.

🙄
View attachment 1979800View attachment 1979801View attachment 1979802View attachment 1979803View attachment 1979804View attachment 1979805View attachment 1979806
Wonder how many times he’s had ‘excuse me, I’m looking for…..’
---
I'm going off Laura Blair 🤢View attachment 1979503
All I see is Martha May from the Grinch!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Check out the transcript of his video - has he fallen out of favour with ‘Hooster n Sick’s’ sorry I mean Souster & Hicks???🤷🏼‍♀️
Maybe they didn’t get a big enough discount or freebies after Lydia’s jacket didn’t fit

He talks like he is a bloody expert on all things ‘Soot’ related
A7635A72-652D-463E-993E-6705F18D0CFA.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.