Lydia Millen #169 The deadweight, problematic tyrant that is Lydia, the begging game will soon end for ya

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ali's vlog.

What on earth is going on in the kitchen whilst he's vloggjng ? Lydia is making such a racket. If that were Ali, she would have been shrieking at him to keep it down.

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
The lounge

Screenshot_20230222_201550_YouTube.jpg
Screenshot_20230222_201612_Gallery.jpg

And he gets the other painting. In his office. Which he didn't want.

Well done Ali.

And he is showing us old footage of his visit to Panerai 2 weeks ago.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
The NZ store Rodd & Gunn gave him free clothes. Imo, their clothing may be too young and sporty for his OAP "aesthetic"
He has lost alot of weight and does not look well.

🙄
Screenshot_20230222_202732_YouTube.jpg
Screenshot_20230222_202744_YouTube.jpg
Screenshot_20230222_202753_YouTube.jpg
Screenshot_20230222_202759_YouTube.jpg
Screenshot_20230222_202808_YouTube.jpg
Screenshot_20230222_202817_YouTube.jpg
Screenshot_20230222_202828_YouTube.jpg

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
He looks ill, really nothing like he used to look! Didn't he have blood tests a while ago, perhaps he is genuinely unwell????

Reactions: 34
Do you know what, I'm sick of the colour brown 😴
They are in their mid thirties, enjoy some other colours 🙄

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
How on earth does a bloke go from this....

View attachment 1979576

to this........?????

View attachment 1979578

Litt -ul Aldi, of the millions of buttons and teeny tiny legs, finds his perfume atomiser so orgasmic!!
Oh my lord. Ali is the modern day version of Charles Hawtrey from carry on laughing …
He was as camp as they come. But funny as hell .. compared to our modern day version of carry on up the gates of savoy

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 29
How on earth does a bloke go from this....

View attachment 1979576

to this........?????

View attachment 1979578

Litt -ul Aldi, of the millions of buttons and teeny tiny legs, finds his perfume atomiser so orgasmic!!
Ali - by Lydia

Ali...come on... get back to your Marky Mark days! hahaha
---
The lounge

View attachment 1979737View attachment 1979738

And he gets the other painting. In his office. Which he didn't want.

Well done Ali.

And he is showing us old footage of his visit to Panerai 2 weeks ago.
I am certain Lydia doesn't ever hear the word No from Ali. The fact that she calls him "Mr. Millen-Gordon" says enough. In fact, him taking her name at all was the beginning of her domination. Say what you want about being masculine in taking her name, Ali. You didn't know her true motives. And now, you are stuck with the horse.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 31
If you are wearing a 10k bag, 20k watch, 5k earrings, 5k in other jewellery, 1k+ combined shoes and belt why would you be concerned about possibly accidentally ruining a dress when out and about? Does not make any sense.

She looks like a 4’10 sack of angry potatoes

EC7FA0CB-A35A-45C0-B3AA-532AD8CF11BB.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 38
Not sure if anyone saw this on Ali’s insta stories a few days back. A pic of a selection of clothes with the word ‘Pallet’ above it.
Clearly the low grade wood word association was due to him thinking about the flooring in his dressing room, the panelling in his shed and the structure of their raised beds.
I’d say the colours of the clothing were cream, beige and brown.
I reckon if he had spelt the caption correctly ‘Palette’ - I would have instantly recognised those colours as Cloud a la butter, Oatmeal with a hint of honey and Mahogany with a Whisper of tannin.
33F11F69-77AC-4097-8284-0BA7C89FF248.png

His snot & phlegm coloured dressing room hides a secret sepia changing room. Someone send that Boy some bright colours please - he is crying out for a bit of lime green and luminous pink 🫢

• Haha
1677093521992.png

Oh dear...the poor boy has been sent to stand in the corner.....just needs a dunces cap now to complete the scenario!

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Sooooo, after the last vlog and Lydia's styling fiasco ("the tilted hat" "the too-large scarf")), we thought her fashion sense could not get any worse ...

Lydia : "Hold my drink."

View attachment 1979654

Shein version of Laura Blair.
The cheap dress. The shoes (ugh), the leg kick. She looks totally out of her depth. And very uncomfortable.
---
View attachment 1979664
And the music 😆😅🤣 is she sinking with the Titanic or what? LOL #ICANT

• Haha
Reactions: 19
If ever was proof that this woman has ZERO taste or understanding of design it is this.
How does THIS look "phenomenal"? You are not only covering panels, but with a picture that is too large. Meanwhile you have a shelf full styled with nonsense; a gallery wall gallery wall on the over side (Yes, Lydia. Ali is correct), all the crap on his desk...
They have so much tit on walls and shelves I'm shocked the house is still standing upright.
How she says phenomenal in this part of the video is gag inducing. Lydia, you have zero sense of style.

Your style aesthetic is Clutter.

1677093472190.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
If you are wearing a 10k bag, 20k watch, 5k earrings, 5k in other jewellery, 1k+ combined shoes and belt why would you be concerned about possibly accidentally ruining a dress when out and about? Does not make any sense.

She looks like a 4’10 sack of angry potatoes

View attachment 1979913
Does she actually have special dresses? We see her inbox them, but never actually wear them. Even on brand trips she wears Amazon or the same 2 more expensive dresses. Theater best is fast fashion KM. She has to be returning most of the expensive things she unboxes

Reactions: 18
The NZ store Rodd & Gunn gave him free clothes. Imo, their clothing may be too young and sporty for his OAP "aesthetic"
He has lost alot of weight and does not look well.

🙄
Actually he looks as if he is shutting down to me. His demeanor, facial expression, posture, stance all point to this.....worrying! Feel a bit guilty making fun of him now! :(

• Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.