Lydia Millen #169 The deadweight, problematic tyrant that is Lydia, the begging game will soon end for ya

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
According to the utter bellend that is Lydia Elise Millen…

“Polka Dots I often feel can look quite cheap”

Sophia Loren/Elizabeth Taylor: “hold my drink”
---
She has absolutely no idea on fashion or it’s history
Uh oh- has she not seen the stunning Diana and Catherine rocking polka dots,also. Noooooo idea, has she.
---
I was told by a framer the bottom border should be slightly wider otherwise the picture looks as if it is falling out of the frame. That border does look too big tho!!

View attachment 1977212

Ermmmm is JoHo throwing shade at Lidl by any chance in tonight's flog? :LOL: :D
Anyone know where I can find the jumper (sorry for the random)

Reactions: 16
This table will be saturated by the summer. What a waste of a piece of furniture. she needs a stone table or something more practical for potting up
I'd take the top off the table and make my own concrete top. But that is beyond both of their capabilities. Plus, it is physical work, and we all know that Her Lameness has weak wrists.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Isn't there a difference between countries with this saying? I thought the US said one version and the UK another. I don't know which dish or ditch though. I say either.
According to Google the very first version of this simile from the 1700s was ditchwater but since the 1900s it became dishwater.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
Yes - she made a point of saying it has taken years to correct and because it has taken so long, her hair is still suffering. She cannot help herself, can she? It’s only hair, you pillock, just give it a decent cut instead of taking off a cm at a time and let that be the end of it. 🤬😡
Never let it be said that she doesn’t bear a grudge.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 30
LOL it's either signed or printed signature... either way... she's an idoit for spending all that money to frame this without glass. The mats are going to warp and dis-color. I hope this frame shop owner had her sign a disclaimer.
We have a lot of antique oil paintings and they are generally without glass. I think this is the look she is going for. Obviously it doesn’t work with prints though, she should either buy proper antiques or embrace art being new.

• Wow
Reactions: 26
She’s such a fool for spending money to frame paper prints and drawings without glass. What is the actual point of this??? I’ve been in this industry for a long time and I’ve never heard of this. Is she too cheap to pay for non glare glass?

I know for her it doesn’t matter if the art and mats are damaged because they won’t be used for long. Framing is very expensive so this feels like a quite literal waste of money.

And OF COURSE the first thing she says when holding the horse print above the console table is… now I’ll get a new table. She’s going to look for a brown antique table for below… online. I mean why a new table? And also why not the family “antiques” in the shed then?

View attachment 1976859View attachment 1976860

It was pretty funny that the frame store sent the thank you note to “Ali & PARTNER” lol. She clearly didn’t know who Lydia was. 💀

View attachment 1976862
@Julia123, looking at the picture, to me it looks like the white border at the bottom is wider than the sides and top, could it be it s on the wonk? 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 11
We have a lot of antique oil paintings and they are generally without glass. I think this is the look she is going for. Obviously it doesn’t work with prints though, she should either buy proper antiques or embrace art being new.
Yes exactly... oil paintings, paintings on canvas are not under glass. I predict these horsey paintings will be in the attic by summer. And where o where will the animal sketch go? She wasn't running around trying to find a place for that one... which is the one that is more sentimental and should be under glass for sure.
---
@Julia123, looking at the picture, to me it looks like the white border at the bottom is wider than the sides and top, could it be it s on the wonk? 🤭
Yeah it's very common to do a bottom weighted mat with artwork... and to drop the space of the mat below a signature. I bet if you start looking around now you will see it everywhere lol I actually like it when it's done properly... proportion is KEY

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Sorry guys, have just seen the discussion about the wonky framed horse print (I really must read the thread before commenting in future 😬) x

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
His English and pronunciation are absolutely terrible. His accent changes multiple times, such a pretentious prick, dick…
---

Dead, like everything else in the Millen Morton world. She really should just buy plastic plants!!!
Awe naw! I have no words, there were so many of them as well. Thanks for letting me know @Hunevoque2❤

Reactions: 11
Pretending she has something going on 🙄 it will be talking crap to Carrie in the back of a taxi, then cut to bunga 🙄
Screenshot_20230221_194726.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 32
Sadly she neglected them. Blames the shed builders and Ali for blocking her way with shed storage items to water them but you can clearly see in the vlog they were accessible. She just didn’t care for them when they got the white spots this summer and gave up. Then blames Nicholson so they will replace the trees. 🙄

View attachment 1976754

Then she decides to prune them to try to save them. 🫣🥺

View attachment 1976755
Omg what a mess! Thanks Julia 123 for not sending me back through the last lot of threads to look for them. That’s very kind❤

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Why doesn’t she just build a conservatory for dinner parties instead of the strange table in the greenhouse? We have a potting table and plant stands in our greenhouse because… it’s for plants and gardening? Greenhouses are also very humid by design. Not exactly a nice environment for dining. No one wants frizzy hair and perspiration with their entree.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Why doesn’t she just build a conservatory for dinner parties instead of the strange table in the green house? We have a potting table and plant stands in our greenhouse because… it’s for plants and gardening? Greenhouses are also very humid by design. Not exactly a nice environment for dining. No one wants frizzy hair and perspiration with their entree.
She doesn't have the money to build a conservatory 😂 plus not sure if they can extend on the Bunga.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Why doesn’t she just build a conservatory for dinner parties instead of the strange table in the greenhouse? We have a potting table and plant stands in our greenhouse because… it’s for plants and gardening? Greenhouses are also very humid by design. Not exactly a nice environment for dining. No one wants frizzy hair and perspiration with their entree.
Tea and Aphids

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Basically, she hides in her greedhouse to avoid the Nicholson team who probably loathe her since her meltdown about the lemon trees and forced them to replace them. She can also avoid the poor cleaners ‘cleaning the house from top to bottom’ while she does ‘back breaking work’ on her veg beds. #fraudulentgardener:sleep::sleep::rolleyes:

Also, there isn’t half enough space where the bins are for all her boxes - is she joking? That would take a whole shed of it’s own plus another estate outbuilding for her Depop trash. I swear if eyerolls were situps, I’d have a bod like Gisele Bundchen by now. :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 47
Emily Canham following Lydia’s footsteps with the poor taste TikTok’s followed by the crappy comments.

0F2E9037-E476-4DB8-87EA-265B067EAC00.jpeg

DA262F0B-2567-4858-8B0C-B00E228F1B0C.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Umm, bit embarrassing, but I couldn't help but cringe my way through all her mimosa crap. Not her fault, but my Mum used to work for ICI, they were making a fanny spray from mimosa. One day her boss was enquiring how she was getting along. "Have you got anything for the mimo spray? You know, for sticking up your mimo?" I don't think she ever stopped laughing about that particular exchange, and yep, it's called a mimo in our house 🤣🤣 Sorry Lyds, you can't make mimosa "classy" for me

ETA - it was pronounced "meemo"

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Hello Lovely People,

I haven’t been on here since early November, so may not be remembered. I have been slowly putting my life back together after a family bereavement.
I disappeared post Gun-gate, Horse-gate & Savoy-gate kicked off a short while later. The threads appear to have moved at warp speed. Miscanthus I applaud you 👏🏻👏🏻
It’s strange when you step away from something & view it as a full block of time rather than quick snippets of info or photos online daily/weekly. I can honestly say, the Gruesome Twosome are not just the same as 3 months ago, they have definitely become worse (although Ali would probably say worser). Hamlets, Hermes & Hairbands - wow Lady Muckmillen has really given us some crazy tit over the last few months. Speed & selective reading has given me this:-
The Savoy dramarama, the awful fashion, the ballet, the Christmas market trip, the meltdown poor me routine in the car, the weird Vlogmas filmed out of sync with more holes in it than a sieve, the ‘virtuous’ grandiose speeches to camera and as usual the ill prepared vlogs.
So let me return with some useful information. Recently someone thought that Lydia had travelled the whole way to Kingston to get those nags framed. No - it was The Kingston Shopping Centre in Milton Keynes. Customer service at this venue is not great. The advice given to me was not very professional and despite very clear instruction, I ended up with 2 items in two slightly different sized frames 🙄 So their thank you card doesn’t really wash with me.
So I’m calling my 3 month absence Cow & Gate - mainly because Lydia is an absolute Cow & the amount of Bullshit they both spew. Words fail me with the garden transformation - Julia123 must need a lie down to cope with the stress of all the ‘dressing’ and styling. They have waited sooooo looooong for that bloody shed & still haven’t planned it well. Namima you are a Star ⭐ for all your regular content - it’s made it much easier to try & catch up. MissMidnight see you in 2024 - I definitely want an invite for next years frolicking down under ….. Oops, Becky, Peppypoopar, Sofie, Wophie just missed your comments & humour
Milking Keynes I was thinking of you as I took pictures at Harrods last November - I’m fortunate to be able to travel to London regularly. Not great quality but these pics are
CA066334-5164-41F4-92F3-F8B22B6451C8.jpeg
0256161E-0072-4680-9653-A31B8F4C65EE.jpeg
C2B6BD01-AD10-4CB4-9C74-2EF19477A178.jpeg
1549235F-DD9F-4576-8EFA-58366EF89A54.jpeg
for you xoxo

• Heart
Reactions: 60
She doesn't have the money to build a conservatory 😂 plus not sure if they can extend on the Bunga.
The Bunga was built on the footprint of a previous bungalow and could not exceed that in height or footprint, hence the basement to give more square footage.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.