Lydia Millen #169 The deadweight, problematic tyrant that is Lydia, the begging game will soon end for ya

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not saying I know loads about fashion, but I wonder is she choosing these 'pieces' from Amazon, or are they giving her specific dresses to flog? They all look like rags, even with her 'styling them up' with all her Hermezzzz crap! If you can afford Hermes bags and designer shoes, why would you buy clothes on Amazon? Nicer and cheaper things in Zara or Mango or even the Net a Porter sale!!! Is she choosing these rags or what? She must be! And who does gardening in a dress??

That silk scarf was probably £500 plus as she mentioned 1st Dibs, very expensisve site - and it looked so stupid on! What a rubbish vlog again! Also if she has 'produced' a collection with Cara Melon that has lots of dresses, isn't she de-valuing that by flogging Amazon????And suspect the links don't work, is that her, Carrie or the dresses not on there anymore????
1st dibs is a very expensive site plus you get a customs bill a few weeks after delivery too which is not a nice surprise. She has no idea what to do with that scarf. She tried it multiple ways all of them hysterical - I was actually waiting for her to wrap it around the boater hat! I think we all would have audibly gasped like Elsie 😂

She needs to get the Hermès booklet on how to knot a scarf but she’s too clueless. Already, she’s searching for the same scarf in a Twilly. She said I’m sure they must do a Twilly in this colour - I’ll have to search. :rolleyes: She also mentioned framing the scarf as a tapestry - duh!

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 29
Dopes she actually expect people to eat off that table during her greenhouse soirees??? *barf*

View attachment 1974801

Is 'I just can't cope', (said about something really mundane), her new catchphrase???
This table will be saturated by the summer. What a waste of a piece of furniture. she needs a stone table or something more practical for potting up

Reactions: 23
It’s unbelievable that’s she’s continuing to go back to the well of “hair color correction” ruining her hair (and life) for years. 🍌☕

Didn’t she just say on the last haircut that all of the “red” was cut off and she was happy?

Honestly any damage left on her hair was due to the 10 different attempts to fix whatever she did to it AFTER Nicky colored her hair in JUNE 2020 (see wiki) through to despina recently.

And did she really spray olive oil on her hair (and clothing/jewelry) before heading out somewhere?! 😳

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 43
It’s unbelievable that’s she’s continuing to go back to the well of “hair color correction” ruining her hair (and life) for years. 🍌☕

Didn’t she just say on the last haircut that all of the “red” was cut off and she was happy?

Honestly any damage left on her hair was due to the 10 different attempts to fix whatever she did to it AFTER Nicky colored her hair in JUNE 2020 (see wiki) through to despina recently.

The problem isn’t her hair or her man face or even her bad style. It’s that she is a bad and selfish person and the rotten attitude is shining through making her an ugly person.
Yes - she made a point of saying it has taken years to correct and because it has taken so long, her hair is still suffering. She cannot help herself, can she? It’s only hair, you pillock, just give it a decent cut instead of taking off a cm at a time and let that be the end of it. 🤬😡

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Ok I have been MIA for a little while and I am playing catch up but I just have to ask ‘where are the lemon trees?”🤔😬.
Sadly she neglected them. Blames the shed builders and Ali for blocking her way with shed storage items to water them but you can clearly see in the vlog they were accessible. She just didn’t care for them when they got the white spots this summer and gave up. Then blames Nicholson so they will replace the trees. 🙄

CD8F120D-D4E0-462B-8060-EF41B3F144AA.jpeg

Then she decides to prune them to try to save them. 🫣🥺

0BCC9942-C49A-405A-A09F-6DBFB98945AB.jpeg

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 30
1st dibs is a very expensive site plus you get a customs bill a few weeks after delivery too which is not a nice surprise. She has no idea what to do with that scarf. She tried it multiple ways all of them hysterical - I was actually waiting for her to wrap it around the boater hat! I think we all would have audibly gasped like Elsie 😂

She needs to get the Hermès booklet on how to knot a scarf but she’s too clueless. Already, she’s searching for the same scarf in a Twilly. She said I’m sure they must do a Twilly in this colour - I’ll have to search. :rolleyes:She also mentioned framing the scarf as a tapestry - duh!
Hear me out. Could she not just wear the Hermes scarf as a scarf? Why does it need styling into 1500 different ways that are not for its intended purpose. She has spent the entirety of winter cinching her scarf into a belt when they should have been used for warmth. Why can’t she do the same with the Hermes scarf since they are designed to be an accessory without much purpose.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
I find the whole Hermes craze dumb. What is exclusive about an item that everybody and their mother "have"? Hermes has replaced Chanel, 10 years ago it was all about Chanel bags with these influenzas, now it's Hermesas.
Hermes has an added appeal and allure for Lydia...They are exclusive and almost impossible to get in store to get if you're a "nobody" and she just wants to be able to flaunt that she's a member of the "club", be it with fake bags or real...as long as they look real, she's ok.

Reactions: 25
This table will be saturated by the summer. What a waste of a piece of furniture. she needs a stone table or something more practical for potting up
Madam does have an area in the greedhouse for potting up plants, it s to the left as she steps into it. It s where she keeps the dying lemon trees.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
She's doing that thing (I don't know if there is a term) but when you're not welcome in something or somewhere, you bash it and say its not your style/not for you.

She is doing this with "friends" (past/present), brands (Dyson), people (though unnamed Vic, Claire, etc). Her Zombie Ego has its face down in the mud. She's in total denial, so she rejects what has already rejected her.
Sour grapes...

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Yes - she made a point of saying it has taken years to correct and because it has taken so long, her hair is still suffering. She cannot help herself, can she? It’s only hair, you pillock, just give it a decent cut instead of taking off a cm at a time and let that be the end of it. 🤬😡
For someone with such badly damaged hair it does actually grow fairly quickly. Agreed just chop it off and the healthier hair will grow in quickly. She just cannot let go period such a bore

Reactions: 21
women discovers bespoke tailoring. 'hand selected' please, you picked them out of a selection of BUTTONS. so pretentious
She's just making sure we're not confused and thinking they could have been selected another way, when your garment is tailor made. Numbskull.
---
Also, Lyds make it make sense. You also hated the perfume cos it was, as you said with a mildly disgusted face that you could not hide, beachy, but tried to pass it on as nice because although beachy, it was not coconutty. Then, you end up saying that it is perfect for this time of the year, pre-spring as you call it, even though we are still in winter, because it is beachy???!!! All this while wearing a Polo RL summer nautical dress that you don’t really like, but you had to buy something to compete with Lauren. All of this in mid-February while your bio proclaims that you live seasonally? Is this living as seasonally as possible as when you now finally plant your fall bulbs that have been rotting for full 4 months because you are lazy and no gardener no matter how much you shout it out from the rooftops? Did you fall off your bike when young and cannot discern the seasons in a country with 4 distinct seasons? Is that so difficult? Just saying cos you always end up dressing and doing things out of their proper season. Why no socks or stockings in February in France where it is, as in the UK, still winter? Also, I seem to remember that not even 1’5 years ago you HATED, absolutely hated, as you put it, ballerinas. And finally, those awfully battered Manolo flats that you can’t let go off cos they are the only ones that match your current bags and you’re waiting for the corresponding freebie, are NOT ballerinas. They are just flats. Ballerinas are a totally different shoe shape and style, dear.
ps. Your disgusted look when the Spanish brand Rey Pavón sent you those boots was awful to watch while you tossed them off like tit to the floor. magically, now they are perfect cos they match your new tattered Hermès Rouge. what a coincidence, now Lyds? You have zero sense of fashion or style, and you NEVER dress or live seasonally. Never mind decency even at its lowest level to call things for what they are. You are a total fake.

Make it make sense, at least, please.

ps. Sorry for another ramble/rant but she really got me triggered in her last obnoxious, ungrateful blog.
I hope she reads this.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I think she needs a trip to Specsavers 🤓 maybe due to poor eyesight things look better to her than they actually are 🤷‍♀️🤦‍♀️
I think she actually knows how bad these clothes look, that's why she never wears them again, I think all that matters is that she can convince her minions they look good so they will click the links and buy.

Reactions: 24
Hear me out. Could she not just wear the Hermes scarf as a scarf? Why does it need styling into 1500 different ways that are not for its intended purpose. She has spent the entirety of winter cinching her scarf into a belt when they should have been used for warmth. Why can’t she do the same with the Hermes scarf since they are designed to be an accessory without much purpose.
She was aching to put it around her neck and tuck it into her Hermès belt but she also wanted to draw out the ‘content’ so faffed about for an eternity, boring everyone as the comments showed. Had she shown a little initiative, she could have gone through the booklet issued by Hermès and given us a step by step guide and we could have judged whether the scarf of this size is worth the money. I, for one would have liked to see the myriad ways it can be worn and it would have been at least an original thought. Way too much trouble for her though. She won’t bother with it again and will buy the Twilly instead that might stay put on her pony tail. 😀

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
I dont watch her videos anymore so she might have ripped them out (very possible 😂 ) butthe greedhouse used to have proper potting tables with drainage underneath
Edit as I just saw @Sophie 's comment - yes that's the area I meant, if its still there then why use a dining table???!!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 19
She’s such a fool for spending money to frame paper prints and drawings without glass. What is the actual point of this??? I’ve been in this industry for a long time and I’ve never heard of this. Is she too cheap to pay for non glare glass?

I know for her it doesn’t matter if the art and mats are damaged because they won’t be used for long. Framing is very expensive so this feels like a quite literal waste of money.

And OF COURSE the first thing she says when holding the horse print above the console table is… now I’ll get a new table. She’s going to look for a brown antique table for below… online. I mean why a new table? And also why not the family “antiques” in the shed then?

FACF3EF1-40CB-4DCA-A362-A9D2C625AA8E.jpeg
58785ADB-975F-4543-89CB-B31BB7B17394.jpeg

It was pretty funny that the frame store sent the thank you note to “Ali & PARTNER” lol. She clearly didn’t know who Lydia was. 💀

11175B4C-C6B4-444C-9E6A-A63DBE06F6CA.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 49
I think she actually knows how bad these clothes look, that's why she never wears them again, I think all that matters is that she can convince her minions they look good so they will click the links and buy.
But they ARE clicking the links and can’t buy because they don’t work. When will she be OVER???

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Same !!! A few years ago I was blasted on this thread for saying "dish water" so Im glad to have some company ... 😂
Isn't there a difference between countries with this saying? I thought the US said one version and the UK another. I don't know which dish or ditch though. I say either.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.