Lydia Millen #169 The deadweight, problematic tyrant that is Lydia, the begging game will soon end for ya

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just saw that one, but I thought it was a fake one because he has only one post!
All of the content is in stories… and it’s a ton of stories. Honestly a little overwhelming.
---
Seriously? Come on. $500 for a hair bow. 🙄 honestly who even wears a bow barrette let alone for over $10?

95B55D69-6349-4AE6-B8A0-36DD9259B658.jpeg
A072060F-EC49-4E8D-B73D-F841DD1248D5.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 54
Why doesn’t she just build a conservatory for dinner parties instead of the strange table in the greenhouse? We have a potting table and plant stands in our greenhouse because… it’s for plants and gardening? Greenhouses are also very humid by design. Not exactly a nice environment for dining. No one wants frizzy hair and perspiration with their entree.
I thought she bought her DINING TABLE OF DREAMZZZZZ. She is so strange... I doubt many true gardeners would advise using a green house as a dining area.
---

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
All of the content is in stories… and it’s a ton of stories. Honestly a little overwhelming.
---
Seriously? Come on. $500 for a hair bow. 🙄 honestly who even wears a bow barrette let alone for over $10?

View attachment 1979180View attachment 1979181
Worse yet it her styling of this whole photo. You know this took hours for her to put together. And she stepped back, and said Peerfekt and snapped 100 photos before finding the right one to post online.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 28
Little bit off topic, but our UK queens, is it true Asda and Morrisons are low, low on produce stock? I just saw an article talking about it, quoting The Telegraph, but I find it hard to believe.

Can anyone confirm it?

Reactions: 13
Oh, dear the head scratching has taken its toll and I find my scalp burns when I apply hairspray - ouch! Ooh, my alfalfa sprootlings...

Can we please omit use of the damn Thermomix? If a Thermomix was harmed in the burning of a banana or a risotto we are excluding from this head scratching exercise, right @Oops?

View attachment 1978622
---

Well spotted! Yes - under the Sam Faier’s moan about returning to the UK first class with children, she got called out. When I read it first, I thought she’s spent a week in A&E but it was UAE. Some people have no tact - cost of living crisis, anyone? Lydia’s #Savoygate is tailed on to the article. Buckinghampshire home? 😂 #Thebinsdontlie

View attachment 1978637
Lydia to the Daily Mail: "That is not what I said."

[Context: Someone posted a screen grab of Lydia leaving this exact comment as a reply to someone who literally quoted her Tik Tok on Savoy.]

And no she shouldn't live it down. She could have if she'd been an adult about it, but no. Instead she decided to make sure she got her moneys worth from her Life Coach's teachings, dug in and made herself look even worse.

But nevermind all that! Let's eat our Thermomix prepared risotto surrounded by soil, worms, pesticides, herbicides, damp floors.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 27
Lydia to the Daily Mail: "That is not what I said."

[Context: Someone posted a screen grab of Lydia leaving this exact comment as a reply to someone who literally quoted her Tik Tok on Savoy.]

And no she shouldn't live it down. She could have if she'd been an adult about it, but no. Instead she decided to make sure she got her moneys worth from her Life Coach's teachings, dug in and made herself look even worse.

But nevermind all that! Let's eat our Thermomix prepared risotto surrounded by soil, worms, pesticides, herbicides, damp floors.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I don’t know why she thinks it’s a flex to admit she bought 5 pairs of the exact same pyjamas in a cost of living crisis knowing full well her audience may save to buy one. She does this all the time, buying things in bulk and having the nerve to brag about it.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 37
Pretending she has something going on 🙄 it will be talking crap to Carrie in the back of a taxi, then cut to bunga 🙄View attachment 1977510
Sometimes I think she goes to London , drives around, and uses the footage in multiple vlogs. No meetings, just driving around filming out of the window, maybe change clothes, and film some more in the back of the taxo

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 41
Little bit off topic, but our UK queens, is it true Asda and Morrisons are low, low on produce stock? I just saw an article talking about it, quoting The Telegraph, but I find it hard to believe.

Can anyone confirm it?
Yep, quite a few are running low or have zero veg in some capacity. It’s pretty slim pickings atm, not all but most supermarkets are struggling.
Not sure why it’s happened but as long as people don’t stock pile it again we should all be able to muddle through ☺

Reactions: 16
Yep, quite a few are running low or have zero veg in some capacity. It’s pretty slim pickings atm, not all but most supermarkets are struggling.
Not sure why it’s happened but as long as people don’t stock pile it again we should all be able to muddle through ☺
So Lydia won’t be faking picking fresh vegetables from her garden.

• Haha
Reactions: 25

Can anyone confirm it?
My local Asda and Aldi had no tomatoes, peppers or cucumbers yesterday ☹

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
So Lydia won’t be faking picking fresh vegetables from her garden.
If she can find any then good luck to her, it’s not fully empty but a lot of variety’s are all out so she’s gonna struggle.
Then again the great bunga of Northampton is unique, the weather is always a season ahead and veg miraculously grows from seed to a fully fledged vegetable in a week 💁🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Sometimes I think she goes to London , drives around, and uses the footage in multiple vlogs. No meetings, just driving around filming out of the window, maybe change clothes, and film some more in the back of the taxo
agreed... She calls eyebrow tatoo or a haircut a "meeting" so it really could be anything/nothing.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
My local Asda and Aldi had no tomatoes, peppers or cucumbers yesterday ☹
Holy heck, so they're not just trying to peddle the narrative of hurr durr leaving EU was baaaad. Huh, that's...unexpected.
Thank you for the information! And stay safe out there. Hopefully people will not do what they did with toilet paper. Frankly, they can't do it so effectively with produce.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.