Lydia Millen #169 The deadweight, problematic tyrant that is Lydia, the begging game will soon end for ya

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s such a fool for spending money to frame paper prints and drawings without glass. What is the actual point of this??? I’ve been in this industry for a long time and I’ve never heard of this. Is she too cheap to pay for non glare glass?

I know for her it doesn’t matter if the art and mats are damaged because they won’t be used for long. Framing is very expensive so this feels like a quite literal waste of money.

And OF COURSE the first thing she says when holding the horse print above the console table is… now I’ll get a new table. She’s going to look for a brown antique table for below… online. I mean why a new table? And also why not the family “antiques” in the shed then?

View attachment 1976859View attachment 1976860

It was pretty funny that the frame store sent the thank you note to “Ali & PARTNER” lol. She clearly didn’t know who Lydia was. 💀

View attachment 1976862
She got that giant display table for free too from Charlested interiors 🤢

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 32
Her whole YT channel has turned into one big spam ad. I haven’t even screenshot all it... The Team are really on the ball.

813823A0-F7B3-4699-81DA-6E23054BFB9D.jpeg
5332D8B4-CEB3-495A-BF5C-805FAB1DDC88.jpeg
EE606274-E25E-41D1-B42C-456A54BF2CA7.jpeg
06958BFB-FBDA-420F-BDD9-CF7047A7D036.jpeg
C5A4BEFA-2777-4283-AF59-5A84D578974F.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 42
She got that giant display table for free too from Charlested interiors 🤢
Honestly why would she even attempt to replace that? It looks fine and is very shallow and long. It is one of the only things in that room that work... and it was FREE! Fix your toilets woman!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
She’s such a fool for spending money to frame paper prints and drawings without glass. What is the actual point of this??? I’ve been in this industry for a long time and I’ve never heard of this. Is she too cheap to pay for non glare glass?

I know for her it doesn’t matter if the art and mats are damaged because they won’t be used for long. Framing is very expensive so this feels like a quite literal waste of money.

And OF COURSE the first thing she says when holding the horse print above the console table is… now I’ll get a new table. She’s going to look for a brown antique table for below… online. I mean why a new table? And also why not the family “antiques” in the shed then?

View attachment 1976859View attachment 1976860

It was pretty funny that the frame store sent the thank you note to “Ali & PARTNER” lol. She clearly didn’t know who Lydia was. 💀

View attachment 1976862
I think that white uneven border looks weird

• Heart
Reactions: 14
She was aching to put it around her neck and tuck it into her Hermès belt but she also wanted to draw out the ‘content’ so faffed about for an eternity, boring everyone as the comments showed. Had she shown a little initiative, she could have gone through the booklet issued by Hermès and given us a step by step guide and we could have judged whether the scarf of this size is worth the money. I, for one would have liked to see the myriad ways it can be worn and it would have been at least an original thought. Way too much trouble for her though. She won’t bother with it again and will buy the Twilly instead that might stay put on her pony tail. 😀
We all know she was itching to fashion the scarf into a halterneck top #Ibeefa 🥴

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
No glass in the frame - weird
5 pairs of identical pajamas - also weird. Does she never do laundry?
She could have bought a couple of pairs of pjs and used the money saved to pay for the glass.
Mind you it's all weird... why on earth does she think anyone is interested in seeing her garden shed, watch her try to style clothes, listen to her mangling the English language, and everything else she does. Surely we're all rather sad to witness a mental decline rather than seeing any output from her as aspirational

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Will they be having pancakes with beans and cheese tonight in the care home?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
I did think that it was room for a signature, can't see one though 😂
LOL it's either signed or printed signature... either way... she's an idoit for spending all that money to frame this without glass. The mats are going to warp and dis-color. I hope this frame shop owner had her sign a disclaimer.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Just noticed that, why make the white border wider at the bottom 🤔
I was told by a framer the bottom border should be slightly wider otherwise the picture looks as if it is falling out of the frame. That border does look too big tho!!

Screenshot 2023-02-21 at 17.46.58.png

Ermmmm is JoHo throwing shade at Lidl by any chance in tonight's flog? :LOL: :D

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I was told by a framer the bottom border should be slightly wider otherwise the picture looks as if it is falling out of the frame. That border does look too big tho!!

View attachment 1977212

Ermmmm is JoHo throwing shade at Lidl by any chance in tonight's flog? :LOL: :D
Haha! I do love that sheep sweater, but this woman has 18,000 jumpers in her cupboards and wears this one in every flog.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.