Lydia Millen #169 The deadweight, problematic tyrant that is Lydia, the begging game will soon end for ya

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hello Lovely People,

I haven’t been on here since early November, so may not be remembered. I have been slowly putting my life back together after a family bereavement.
I disappeared post Gun-gate, Horse-gate & Savoy-gate kicked off a short while later. The threads appear to have moved at warp speed. Miscanthus I applaud you 👏🏻👏🏻
It’s strange when you step away from something & view it as a full block of time rather than quick snippets of info or photos online daily/weekly. I can honestly say, the Gruesome Twosome are not just the same as 3 months ago, they have definitely become worse (although Ali would probably say worser). Hamlets, Hermes & Hairbands - wow Lady Muckmillen has really given us some crazy tit over the last few months. Speed & selective reading has given me this:-
The Savoy dramarama, the awful fashion, the ballet, the Christmas market trip, the meltdown poor me routine in the car, the weird Vlogmas filmed out of sync with more holes in it than a sieve, the ‘virtuous’ grandiose speeches to camera and as usual the ill prepared vlogs.
So let me return with some useful information. Recently someone thought that Lydia had travelled the whole way to Kingston to get those nags framed. No - it was The Kingston Shopping Centre in Milton Keynes. Customer service at this venue is not great. The advice given to me was not very professional and despite very clear instruction, I ended up with 2 items in two slightly different sized frames 🙄 So their thank you card doesn’t really wash with me.
So I’m calling my 3 month absence Cow & Gate - mainly because Lydia is an absolute Cow & the amount of Bullshit they both spew. Words fail me with the garden transformation - Julia123 must need a lie down to cope with the stress of all the ‘dressing’ and styling. They have waited sooooo looooong for that bloody shed & still haven’t planned it well. Namima you are a Star ⭐ for all your regular content - it’s made it much easier to try & catch up. MissMidnight see you in 2024 - I definitely want an invite for next years frolicking down under ….. Oops, Becky, Peppypoopar, Sofie, Wophie just missed your comments & humour
Milking Keynes I was thinking of you as I took pictures at Harrods last November - I’m fortunate to be able to travel to London regularly. Not great quality but these pics areView attachment 1977965View attachment 1977967View attachment 1977968View attachment 1977969 for you xoxo
Awww so nice to hear from you! I can’t imagine the time warp! Love the pics!

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Good morning and welcome to today 🌹

Today, if I may, I would like to present you with a humdinger of a head-scratcher! 😀.

Most of us know know that Elsie is an avid collector of crockery, cutlery and napery and that she probably has enough green glasses hanging on the wall to count backwards from at least 200. My serious question is this…How many formal dinner parties has Elsie hosted at home in the last 3 years? By dinner party I mean cooked and served more than one course, in the evening to a guest list of six or more people? 🍽

In the event this event has ever happened, please advise the menu that was used, prepared, cooked and served and provide photos of the (you know I detest this next word) tablescrape…

Only meals served on a dining table inside the house count. No meals served outside the house in a greenhouse or in the garden using a set of hired tables with outside caterers and/or ice cream vans are eligible.

From an H&S viewpoint it should be clearly stated that there are many oils, serums and/or potions available to soothe damaged, scratched scalps.

Peace /peas/ piece🤘

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
Last week, when I followed this account, I was one of 489 followers. The account is at 115k and counting. Good for them.
---
Hello Lovely People,

I haven’t been on here since early November, so may not be remembered. I have been slowly putting my life back together after a family bereavement.
I disappeared post Gun-gate, Horse-gate & Savoy-gate kicked off a short while later. The threads appear to have moved at warp speed. Miscanthus I applaud you 👏🏻👏🏻
It’s strange when you step away from something & view it as a full block of time rather than quick snippets of info or photos online daily/weekly. I can honestly say, the Gruesome Twosome are not just the same as 3 months ago, they have definitely become worse (although Ali would probably say worser). Hamlets, Hermes & Hairbands - wow Lady Muckmillen has really given us some crazy tit over the last few months. Speed & selective reading has given me this:-
The Savoy dramarama, the awful fashion, the ballet, the Christmas market trip, the meltdown poor me routine in the car, the weird Vlogmas filmed out of sync with more holes in it than a sieve, the ‘virtuous’ grandiose speeches to camera and as usual the ill prepared vlogs.
So let me return with some useful information. Recently someone thought that Lydia had travelled the whole way to Kingston to get those nags framed. No - it was The Kingston Shopping Centre in Milton Keynes. Customer service at this venue is not great. The advice given to me was not very professional and despite very clear instruction, I ended up with 2 items in two slightly different sized frames 🙄 So their thank you card doesn’t really wash with me.
So I’m calling my 3 month absence Cow & Gate - mainly because Lydia is an absolute Cow & the amount of Bullshit they both spew. Words fail me with the garden transformation - Julia123 must need a lie down to cope with the stress of all the ‘dressing’ and styling. They have waited sooooo looooong for that bloody shed & still haven’t planned it well. Namima you are a Star ⭐ for all your regular content - it’s made it much easier to try & catch up. MissMidnight see you in 2024 - I definitely want an invite for next years frolicking down under ….. Oops, Becky, Peppypoopar, Sofie, Wophie just missed your comments & humour
Milking Keynes I was thinking of you as I took pictures at Harrods last November - I’m fortunate to be able to travel to London regularly. Not great quality but these pics areView attachment 1977965View attachment 1977967View attachment 1977968View attachment 1977969 for you xoxo
Welcome back !!! Condolences on your family loss ❤ Sending you lots of love and positive vibes.

Guess what ?? In one fell swoop, you've shown us more London shopping content than Lydia has in 3 months ....

🤭

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
Hark! Prior to tonight’s ‘next thrilling instalment’ we find our front row seats have been taken by The Trombone of Truth and The Porky Pie Squadron. Preserving truth at all costs.

B93071D2-2042-4D74-93D6-6EC236827608.gif
6A993AD9-7881-4F49-83FD-2C330C587707.gif
AB799F4A-5EE2-4E9F-9BFF-DE52EE6FB22C.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Hello Lovely People,

Hello! Long time no see, sister.
Yes, taking a break from Her Travesty and catching up on her shenanigans is a sure way to give one a pause.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Hello Lovely People,

Welcome back! So good to hear from you. Sorry your circumstances were so sad and hope you are healing. Thank you for the close up of the Dior gingerbread house - I was mesmerised by the detail and would have loved to have seen it. Very thoughtful of you. ❤

You have caught up parfekktament, Mon Dieu and Voila and are back in the zone, @Shoelaces X

• Heart
weird or not weird in Lydia's cs that she was in Harrods in December (supposedly) and did not film/visit the Dior pop up, I suppose there were no freebies for her and she wasn't personally 'invited'!

Reactions: 24
Lovely little refresh in the daily Mail this morning about #SavoyGate on the Sam Faiers moaning about being in first class article. She’s never going to live that down is she?!

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Good morning and welcome to today 🌹

Today, if I may, I would like to present you with a humdinger of a head-scratcher! 😀.

Most of us know know that Elsie is an avid collector of crockery, cutlery and napery and that she probably has enough green glasses hanging on the wall to count backwards from at least 200. My serious question is this…How many formal dinner parties has Elsie hosted at home in the last 3 years? By dinner party I mean cooked and served more than one course, in the evening to a guest list of six or more people? 🍽

In the event this event has ever happened, please advise the menu that was used, prepared, cooked and served and provide photos of the (you know I detest this next word) tablescrape…

Only meals served on a dining table inside the house count. No meals served outside the house in a greenhouse or in the garden using a set of hired tables with outside caterers and/or ice cream vans are eligible.

From an H&S viewpoint it should be clearly stated that there are many oils, serums and/or potions available to soothe damaged, scratched scalps.

Peace /peas/ piece🤘
Oh, dear the head scratching has taken its toll and I find my scalp burns when I apply hairspray - ouch! Ooh, my alfalfa sprootlings...

Can we please omit use of the damn Thermomix? If a Thermomix was harmed in the burning of a banana or a risotto we are excluding from this head scratching exercise, right @Oops?

C45E8594-BE63-42E1-88B1-5271D4083C75.jpeg

---
Lovely little refresh in the daily Mail this morning about #SavoyGate on the Sam Faiers moaning about being in first class article. She’s never going to live that down is she?!
Well spotted! Yes - under the Sam Faier’s moan about returning to the UK first class with children, she got called out. When I read it first, I thought she’s spent a week in A&E but it was UAE. Some people have no tact - cost of living crisis, anyone? Lydia’s #Savoygate is tailed on to the article. Buckinghampshire home? 😂 #Thebinsdontlie

E75D00D0-43A5-409A-A939-3E7ADD663060.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Oh, dear the head scratching has taken its toll and I find my scalp burns when I apply hairspray - ouch! Ooh, my alfalfa sprootlings...

Can we please omit use of the damn Thermomix? If a Thermomix was harmed in the burning of a banana or a risotto we are excluding from this head scratching exercise, right @Oops?

View attachment 1978622
---

Well spotted! Yes - under the Sam Faier’s moan about returning to the UK first class with children, she got called out. When I read it first, I thought she’s spent a week in A&E but it was UAE. Some people have no tact - cost of living crisis, anyone? Lydia’s #Savoygate is tailed on to the article. Buckinghampshire home? 😂 #Thebinsdontlie

View attachment 1978637
How can we get them to update it living in Northamptonshire?

• Haha
Here is what someone who actually knows what to do with a scarf suggests...

That’s what I said. Faffing about cluelessy when she could have got the Hermès booklet or even gone on the damn website which took me three seconds. Don’t provide content if you have zero content.

0311F2DF-3E45-4687-8368-6CC4E3903D74.jpeg
6BDEFE03-28DA-4708-B39E-7B80127CEE9D.jpeg
2CEAFBC7-7F05-4F20-8C60-928C0C80A6B3.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 21

View attachment 1978622
---

View attachment 1978637

Great article. Sam Faiers is another one. She CHOSE to have three children, nobody forced her, and here she is moaning about just how terribly exhausting it is to go on a FREEBIE holiday (and fly business class) with 3 kids. Give me strength!!! Imagine a single Mum taking her three kids on a package trip in economy. Imagine a parent getting their kids off a long haul economy flight and then finding the train or coach to go back home (not picked up in a taxi which Sam would be). It really would do ALL these people (Lidl included) the world of good to spend a week doing a "normal" job. Getting up early, commuting using public transport, doing a tedious, unfulfilling job just for the £, popping out to grab a quick sarnie on your lunch break and then cooking dinner, getting the kids to bed etc.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Awesome Thermomix…

My Thermomix is awesome
I used it twice a year
It makes a noise and churns out toys
That seldom disappear
A lovely burnt banana bread
A stodgy old risotto
My mouth would water if it could
But can’t because I’m blotto
Oh give to me an easy life
I’m all for that you know

Who wants to cook? I’m off the hook
My wrists are weak you know…

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.