Lydia Millen #169 The deadweight, problematic tyrant that is Lydia, the begging game will soon end for ya

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The wagon wheel scarf... I just can't get on board with it... Maybe if anyone else on the planet had that scarf and wore it with something ELSE in ANY OTHER WAY?!

I also CANNOT COPE with her $2 scullery maid dress WHILST talking about HAIRmez and vintage, and her wish at HAIR mez and timelessness.

HUGE SCARF in the hair? FAIL
View attachment 1975069 View attachment 1975083

But wait, you can do a low bun with dangling wagon wheels - yee haw

View attachment 1975102

A Belt... maybe let's see what she does with it... FAIL

View attachment 1975100

ON A FAKE MINI KELLY like a frickin horse tail!?
View attachment 1975113

Oh and OF COURSE it's the SPRING STYLE scarf which you know... makes her excited for spring.... and to cover up the entirety of the cheap amazon scullery maid dress.

View attachment 1975125

But wait there's more... Sound of music dress with fake kelly and scarf is back.......

View attachment 1975162
---
All she needed to do was to pair the brown sound of music dress, with the dumb hat and "bespoke" straw hat... add a "vintage" empty guitar case and she's good to go for Halloween! Dressed as a NUN! lololol
View attachment 1975179View attachment 1975195
I think she needs a trip to Specsavers 🤓 maybe due to poor eyesight things look better to her than they actually are 🤷‍♀️🤦‍♀️

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
... I always thought it was dull as dish water but yours is better 🤣
Same !!! A few years ago I was blasted on this thread for saying "dish water" so Im glad to have some company ... 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Oh maaaaan.....that horse print 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
And the one with the 2 horses is even worse. And she wanted to hang it in Ali's office, to which, he politely declined. 😂
---
Oh my i whizzed the vlog - utterly boring! Ali has become as affected her Lidl …he still couldn’t say panelling and said panellin’ dropping the g🤣
Don't you hate the way he talks to the dogs. The affected effeminate voice, "lit-tul", the lisping. Ugh.
---
The difference between Laura Blair and Lydia is astounding.
At this point, Karen Millen surely must regret hiring her.

From the KM shoot, you cab see Lyds can barely walk in heels. Laura, the other hand, struts. And her personality shines through.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
I really hope she posts a TikTok in that hat, dying to see the comments over there

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
Not saying I know loads about fashion, but I wonder is she choosing these 'pieces' from Amazon, or are they giving her specific dresses to flog? They all look like rags, even with her 'styling them up' with all her Hermezzzz crap! If you can afford Hermes bags and designer shoes, why would you buy clothes on Amazon? Nicer and cheaper things in Zara or Mango or even the Net a Porter sale!!! Is she choosing these rags or what? She must be! And who does gardening in a dress??

That silk scarf was probably £500 plus as she mentioned 1st Dibs, very expensisve site - and it looked so stupid on! What a rubbish vlog again! Also if she has 'produced' a collection with Cara Melon that has lots of dresses, isn't she de-valuing that by flogging Amazon????And suspect the links don't work, is that her, Carrie or the dresses not on there anymore????

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
So many complaints about the rstyle (Affiliate Lynx) not working.
Well done Carrie 👏👏👏
Pretty sure you will NOT be receiving a 5/5 for your year end bonus assessment ... maybe a 1 for sentimental reasons.
Keep up the good work bestie. 👍👍

Screenshot_20230221_103300_YouTube.jpg
Screenshot_20230221_103305_YouTube.jpg
Screenshot_20230221_103351_YouTube.jpg

Screenshot_20230221_103439_YouTube.jpg

Screenshot_20230221_103456_YouTube.jpg

Screenshot_20230221_104556_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20230221_103508_YouTube.jpg

Screenshot_20230221_103522_YouTube.jpg
Screenshot_20230221_103545_YouTube.jpg
Screenshot_20230221_103553_YouTube.jpg
Screenshot_20230221_104417_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20230221_104510_Gallery.jpg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
The wagon wheel scarf... I just can't get on board with it... Maybe if anyone else on the planet had that scarf and wore it with something ELSE in ANY OTHER WAY?!

I also CANNOT COPE with her $2 scullery maid dress WHILST talking about HAIRmez and vintage, and her wish at HAIR mez and timelessness.

HUGE SCARF in the hair? FAIL
View attachment 1975069 View attachment 1975083

But wait, you can do a low bun with dangling wagon wheels - yee haw

View attachment 1975102

A Belt... maybe let's see what she does with it... FAIL

View attachment 1975100

ON A FAKE MINI KELLY like a frickin horse tail!?
View attachment 1975113

Oh and OF COURSE it's the SPRING STYLE scarf which you know... makes her excited for spring.... and to cover up the entirety of the cheap amazon scullery maid dress.

View attachment 1975125

But wait there's more... Sound of music dress with fake kelly and scarf is back.......

View attachment 1975162
---
All she needed to do was to pair the brown sound of music dress, with the dumb hat and "bespoke" straw hat... add a "vintage" empty guitar case and she's good to go for Halloween! Dressed as a NUN! lololol
View attachment 1975179View attachment 1975195
What the f*ck is she on, the scarf on the mini kelly, I can't 🤣

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 31
I would never insist on my husband having ‘art’ I have chosen in his office especially when he has expressly declined the pieces I have chosen for him...

194CE39F-8D4B-496E-BE2E-D20DDF840CB0.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 24
The Boots Where an Inconvenience

They make no sense when they speak in this faux upper-class way.
He says ‘we’ are going to wear a shirt, and talks in the past tense for most of it even those it’s supposed to be filmed before he goes away??

• Haha
Reactions: 19
And the one with the 2 horses is even worse. And she wanted to hang it in Ali's office, to which, he politely declined. 😂
---

Don't you hate the way he talks to the dogs. The affected effeminate voice, "lit-tul", the lisping. Ugh.
---
The difference between Laura Blair and Lydia is astounding.
At this point, Karen Millen surely must regret hiring her.

From the KM shoot, you cab see Lyds can barely walk in heels. Laura, the other hand, struts. And her personality shines through.
They both look awful imo. One looks like a high class hooker and people are only staring at her because she looks so ridiculous and out of place, and the other has a permanent sneer and hair thrice the size of her head.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
The Boots Where an Inconvenience

His English and pronunciation are absolutely terrible. His accent changes multiple times, such a pretentious prick, dick…
---
Ok I have been MIA for a little while and I am playing catch up but I just have to ask ‘where are the lemon trees?”🤔😬.
Dead, like everything else in the Millen Morton world. She really should just buy plastic plants!!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.