Lydia Millen #169 The deadweight, problematic tyrant that is Lydia, the begging game will soon end for ya

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought he was only an apprentice electrician, they use his proper qualified friend to do the actual electrics.

Reactions: 26
And he would be totally screwed if his influencer lifestyle went down the plug hole as he would need to work hard to get back to the standards needed today and study study study to get his 18th edition.( part of a qualified electrician). I can’t see him rolling up in a van dressed like he is now. In fake old money
Do they think that the influencer life is going to go on for another 35 years? They seem to be close to the end already, so I hope he has other plans!

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Do they think that the influencer life is going to go on for another 35 years? They seem to be close to the end already, so I hope he has other plans!
Exactly, the influenzer life won't carry them to retirement like a proper job.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I see you like Van Morrison @MissKW, currently I m on a Van Morrison journey and play his music all the time (I was in a coffee shop a few weeks ago and one of his tunes was playing in the background and made me feel very uplifted). Here are 2 tunes I m loving atm (if only we could influence Elsie, expand her knowledge of great music, she seems stuck on middle of the road classical music).

and...

Into The Mystic is a favourite of mine. Colin James did a great cover of it.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I thought he was only an apprentice electrician, they use his proper qualified friend to do the actual electrics.
He was an electrician prior but you have to renew your license every 5 years in the UK, which he likely hasn't done as you have to prove your competency and it costs thousands of pounds to do so isn't worth him keeping up with it. He can do very basic electrical work at home but that's it. He can't do certificates for any of his work and in some cases he could void is house insurance so it is best to just get one of his mates who still has a license to do it.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
He was an electrician prior but you have to renew your license every 5 years in the UK, which he likely hasn't done as you have to prove your competency and it costs thousands of pounds to do so isn't worth him keeping up with it. He can do very basic electrical work at home but that's it. He can't do certificates for any of his work and in some cases he could void is house insurance so it is best to just get one of his mates who still has a license to do it.
I think it was silly of him to not keep it up, even if it had a cost.He could have been the hot insta sparky!! He would have had fun being called in by sexy men and women! Stupid Ali, we all need electricians all the time, no one needs a thick vain influencer with no talents apart from pouting and wearing extra short trousers!

• Haha
Reactions: 33
I think it was silly of him to not keep it up, even if it had a cost.He could have been the hot insta sparky!! He would have had fun being called in by sexy men and women! Stupid Ali, we all need electricians all the time, no one needs a thick vain influencer with no talents apart from pouting and wearing extra short trousers!
Hot insta sparky is pushing it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Very true but he probably saw Lydia earning decent money for very little work and got lured in like most of them do.

Reactions: 21
Agreed, he definitely was a qualified electrician. He's dense as duck imo - you only have to listen to him - but there's enough in there to learn and qualify in a trade.
i thought Aldi was just an apprentice elecrician and never actually fully qualified???:unsure:

Reactions: 15
That's an incorrect presumption made on here. Someone mused that once then over time it's become set in people's minds as gospel.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Apparently these posters are at all airports in France!!! Personally, I’d be happy if the fashion police confiscated those mangled ballet flats 🤢 and incinerated them for good measure!
5CA78C6B-825E-47FB-9DCD-621C451B5A49.png
DE338EFF-FA8F-4C02-BC30-4BA462AEE038.png
538A2AE8-8CFD-41DB-A277-0AB1DF21FFE9.png

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
That's an incorrect presumption made on here. Someone mused that once then over time it's become set in people's minds as gospel.
What is an incorrect presumption? « that » could be so many things!
---
Apparently these posters are at all airports in France!!! Personally, I’d be happy if the fashion police confiscated those mangled ballet flats 🤢 and incinerated them for good measure!View attachment 1972940View attachment 1972944View attachment 1972947
We all know that france is the country that has the most laws, restrictions and regulations but that most mean F all! French people don’t respect the law! I live in France so know what I am talking about.

• Sad
Reactions: 19
I just watched the France vlog. Ali could not sound any more camp when he days how something matches a bag 🤣. And he I'd dressed like a ponce
---

---
I'd say Lydia planned her so called summer holiday at the time of Josies wedding so that will be her excuse of not going

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Off topic: I've been listening to Joni Mitchell today because of you ladies (she's not in my music library, I still feel a bit too young for her). Anyway, there was a song question on a quiz tonight, and because of this thread, I knew that the song was Joni's :)

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.