Lydia Millen #169 The deadweight, problematic tyrant that is Lydia, the begging game will soon end for ya

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Into The Mystic is a favourite of mine. Colin James did a great cover of it.
Moon Dance is in my Top 10 All Time Best Songs List. It's fantabulous!!

Best Joni Mitchell Album is Court and Spark. I completely wore that album out.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Lame AF. Has to always brag and report the weather temp… surprised she didn’t say it’s 5:30 am and 6 bottles of wine have already been consumed by the roadside.

720BA5F8-7E0B-4E00-8123-9B251CE0044E.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 34
Moon Dance is in my Top 10 All Time Best Songs List. It's fantabulous!!

Best Joni Mitchell Album is Court and Spark. I completely wore that album out.
Agreed! Court and Spark is one of my favourite vinyls.

Reactions: 5
Very true but he probably saw Lydia earning decent money for very little work and got lured in like most of them do.
Short term thinking. Ali would be better off upgrading his electrical skills because people will always need electrical work but not influencers.

Reactions: 30
Short term thinking. Ali would be better off upgrading his electrical skills because people will always need electrical work but not influencers.
Oh yes, I see it now...Today’s Voltage Tester of choice is....
---
Yep it was her paid for friend on a pub crawl as per 🙄View attachment 1972668
BA0B64D0-86AA-40C0-9BBC-DCE6095EA0AA.jpeg

Done a bit of blue-sky thinking and 80% of a two day weekend is more than 32 hours spent outside. Hmm...now is that the actual truth? For someone who has to be blow-dried in bed because they get cold are you saying you were outside ALL night and most of the next day? Here’s another Big Fat Fib of the Day Award 🏆.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Matching shoes 🤣. Could this be Charlie’s rolled up jeans?

And PS - it’s LFW right? No invitations then? Lol

View attachment 1971758
I think the boots in the middle could be Charlie's, depending on the filter used.

Screenshot_20230220_080738_YouTube.jpg

---
Can someone please (who isn’t blocked) send pics of all her firkins and felly’s 💼
Here you go ...

I've compressed her YT short of her Hermèzzzzz collection so I hope the quality is passable. The YT short does not include her last 2 purchases. But I've included pics of those 2.

Screenshot_20230220_081421_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20230220_081457_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20230220_081543_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20230220_081546_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20230220_081846_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20230220_081849_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20230220_081901_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20230220_081856_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20230220_081509_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20230220_081519_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20230220_081526_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20230220_081530_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20230220_081534_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20230220_081621_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20230220_081604_Instagram.jpg

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Yep it was her paid for friend on a pub crawl as per 🙄View attachment 1972668
Anyone else absolutely baffled by this 50k steps. That's around the equivalent of 37km.
To which even if they all walked to Milton Keynes and back is less than that distance 🤔

So yeah.
Sure 50,000 steps.
Absolutely.
You keep those lies flowing Lidl 😂

Done a bit of blue-sky thinking and 80% of a two day weekend is more than 32 hours spent outside. Hmm...now is that the actual truth? For someone who has to be blow-dried in bed because they get cold are you saying you were outside ALL night and most of the next day? Here’s another Big Fat Fib of the Day Award 🏆.
YES!
I didn't even start on the 80% situation 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Ali doesn't need to go back to being an electrician he's a professional shoe shiner now! 🤭

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Anyone else absolutely baffled by this 50k steps. That's around the equivalent of 37km.
To which even if they all walked to Milton Keynes and back is less than that distance 🤔

So yeah.
Sure 50,000 steps.
Absolutely.

YES!
The 50,000 steps are between 4 people, she just forgot to add that little detail 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 37

So yeah.
Sure 50,000 steps.
Absolutely.

YES!
if you noticed she wrote 50k steps this weekend, we all know Lazy Lidl's weekend starts on a Thursday so basically she walk c16k a day....

• Haha
Reactions: 21
He could probably go back to it if he wanted to. He will still have the general knowledge so not like he would have to go back and do a full college course. He could go work with one of his mates and learn the new up to date regulations and then sit the required exams to get his up to date certificates.
---
Oh yes, I see it now...Today’s Voltage Tester of choice is....
---

View attachment 1973354
She probably means 80% of her time awake this weekend was spent outdoors. It’s easy to spend 80% of your time outside when you wake up at 10 and go to bed at 7 only 7.2 hours outdoors each day.

By outdoors she means outside of her house so many of those hours are likely in the pub. She can’t even hack a 6 hour meeting where she is sat down drinking and eating the entire time without needing to lay on the couch the next day. There is absolutely no way she was out all day Saturday then managed to do the same on Sunday.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
The straps/sangles on the two mini Kellys are so wonky when done up - and as said berfore, that leather grain is not right either same for the large black Kelly - the strap doesn't seem to match it either. The Kellys are supposed to be Epsom but the grain is not the same, we all looked at this in a lot of detail in the past, the sangles never hang right, the corners weren't right and stitching was dodgy, it seems the general opinion is that all the Kellys are replicas and the baggy Birkin, black Birkin and new small gold one are the real bags, and the new beat up rouge one.

Reactions: 19

So yeah.
Sure 50,000 steps.
Absolutely.

YES!
The step thing is complete crap, sit on the sofa waving your arms around all day and you will have walked 50 km at the end of the day. GPS tracking is the only accurate way to calculate the distance you have walked.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I think the boots in the middle could be Charlie's, depending on the filter used.

View attachment 1973417
---

Here you go ...

I've compressed her YT short of her Hermèzzzzz collection so I hope the quality is passable. The YT short does not include her last 2 purchases. But I've included pics of those 2.

View attachment 1973426View attachment 1973427View attachment 1973428View attachment 1973429View attachment 1973430View attachment 1973431View attachment 1973432View attachment 1973433View attachment 1973434View attachment 1973435View attachment 1973436View attachment 1973437View attachment 1973438View attachment 1973439View attachment 1973440
View attachment 1973441
There’s just no way Lydia tightass millen moron was able to afford any of these bags. No way.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Lets be real here....50k steps so what, you walk nowhere else all week when you are stuck in your bung.

80% spent outside...yes going from pub to pub on a piss up.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Long time lurker, first time poster. I stopped following Lydia and this thread for a few months but have been following Thefakebirkinslayer this week and got me thinking. What happened to this bag? Why doesn’t it have any writing/a logo on it?
From what I have gathered the stamping is just embossed, no gold!

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.