Lydia Millen #169 The deadweight, problematic tyrant that is Lydia, the begging game will soon end for ya

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ali is really missing the mark with trying to look like a hot smart gentleman…he isn’t getting it right at all and just looks old.

• Haha
Reactions: 48
Especially he is getting dressed to just take photos. He isn’t going to work, he isn’t going to dinner or the theater. He’s just taking photos
His name should be Alistair Keith "Lean" Gordon, he does like a good wall or door 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Looks like she’s losing a lot and then trying to buy them back…
This infuriates me so much. Influencers
will be the 1st to moan about fake accounts trolling them (which I’m not condoning by the way) but then they will continue to buy thousands and thousands of fake followers. Why is this allowed?! Instagram needs to do something!

Reactions: 34
This infuriates me so much. Influencers
will be the 1st to moan about fake accounts trolling them (which I’m not condoning by the way) but then they will continue to buy thousands and thousands of fake followers. Why is this allowed?! Instagram needs to do something!
Agree. Really besides being unethical it’s fraud.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
I just watched a reel where Vic and Suzie and Amelia were all hanging out together and saying how much they love each other and how long they have been friends for. And just wow - all I could think about is Elsie. How Elsie has fucked up her friendship with these people.

It’s not that hard to be a friend. Be chill, be happy for your friends and their accomplishments and be supportive.

Since Elsie couldn’t be a friend she is home alone faking a life and an accent.

• Haha
Reactions: 44
Fun fact. My son worked landscaping and building rocks walls at Joni Mitchell’s house in Pender Harbour BC, Canada. He said her house is stunning. He says her house is like a fortress with a front door that looks like a wall.
We see her in the summer along with Gordon Lightfoot and others. The locals don’t bother them.
OMG, soooo lucky, Margo. I have adored that woman, her writing, her soul, her composing, her voice, demeanor. Everything. She has always been my muse. I started writing poetry when I was young because of her -Dylan and Cohen as songwriters impressed me then too, but Joni was always my ultimate muse and the driver of why I started my writing career and occasional publishing or entering poetry contests. I am just an employment lawyer for Big Law to earn money, really, and sustain myself. Rather, was cos being an invalid now, I no longer practice Law. I even won some minor contests in the US, Ireland and Spain in my 20s; the original versions were in English and I then translated those into Spanish which is my mother tongue if entering for poetry contests or submitting for publishing in Spain. I owe the start of my writing amateur career to her; the honing of the skilIs, that I owe to major poets from various countries, not really other songwriters, just major poets. Anyhow, even though what I still love reading the most is literature, real literature in form and content (form and style is essential for real enjoyment to me, and Vladimir Nabokov, Faulkner, Steinbeck and Yukio Mishima are my all time faves), poetry is what I write best, and I always start with the English version. All because of Joni. I am not an envious person by nature, but your story did sure make me a little jealous. Thanks sooooo much for sharing, Margo, I will remember you, your son, BC, and this story forever now. See? The unexpected and beautiful things life throws at you when you least expect it. It is a wondrous thing. Again, thanks for this, even if OT originally on my part. You’ve made the rest of my entire year. I will write about this and if you are interested, I will send it to you and see how you feel about the end result.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
OMG, soooo lucky, Margo. I have adored that woman, her writing, her soul, her composing, her voice, demeanor. Everything. She has always been my muse. I started writing poetry when I was young because of her -Dylan and Cohen as songwriters impressed me then too, but Joni was always my ultimate muse and the driver of why I started my writing career and occasional publishing or entering poetry contests. I am just an employment lawyer for Big Law to earn money, really, and sustain myself. Rather, was cos being an invalid now, I no longer practice Law. I even won some minor contests in the US, Ireland and Spain in my 20s; the original versions were in English and I then translated those into Spanish which is my mother tongue if entering for poetry contests or submitting for publishing in Spain. I owe the start of my writing amateur career to her; the honing of the skilIs, that I owe to major poets from various countries, not really other songwriters, just major poets. Anyhow, even though what I still love reading the most is literature, real literature in form and content (form and style is essential for real enjoyment to me, and Vladimir Nabokov, Faulkner, Steinbeck and Yukio Mishima are my all time faves), poetry is what I write best, and I always start with the English version. All because of Joni. I am not an envious person by nature, but your story did sure make me a little jealous. Thanks sooooo much for sharing, Margo, I will remember you, your son, BC, and this story forever now. See? The unexpected and beautiful things life throws at you when you least expect it. It is a wondrous thing. Again, thanks for this, even if OT originally on my part. You’ve made the rest of my entire year. I will write about this and if you are interested, I will send it to you and see how you feel about the end result.
Sounds lovely as you are. ❤
This is my favourite song on Joni’s. I just love everything about it.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Ali is really missing the mark with trying to look like a hot smart gentleman…he isn’t getting it right at all and just looks old.
He’s not a tall man and yet his pants are always just a smidge too short. Invest in a good tailor, they’re worth their weight in gold!

Reactions: 19
Sounds lovely as you are. ❤
This is my favourite song on Joni’s. I just love everything about it.
Such a lovely song and lyrics 💖 My favorite (I really have two, but I think I love this one the most) is A Case of You

Buddhism is my only path to lovely. Discovered it 20 years ago, and its philosophy works to fill my heart with happiness every day, it is the most effective philosophy or psychology I found after searching for ages to lead a lovely, peaceful and resilient life, mixed with a bit of stoicism. It was my salvation, I was lucky to find it. Thanks, dearest. 🥰

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
OT:
Thought you might enjoy this Mardi Gras float since you love literature. Tonight was Endymion and every float was an author. This was my favorite
744F85C7-64EE-4E60-A233-93CD0829223F.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 15
She’s going to have a nightmare selling the bungalow. Major drawback to potential buyers, I’d hate to live next to a venue with fireworks blasting every week in peak wedding season!
The general noise from a wedding venue just on the other side of a fence must lower property value so much. Even for property that isn’t n ugly modern bungalow masquerading as country estate

• Haha
Reactions: 30
So very nice to hear she is a nice girl and treats ppl nice, unlike our Lyds.

BTW, I only dug back for the info in Anna Bey’s initial threads. What I have posted comes from the 1st and half of the 2nd thread. I dug there cos 9 months approx. I read thru those initial Anna’s threads to find out what she was about and Lauren coming up in Lydia‘s blogs and instas in the last couple of months struck my memory. When someone asked about her on this thread yesterday or today, I just only went back to where I had first read about her. I have never read her actual threads, so I have never come across about her being nice, if that is where your input comes from. My only source is Anna’s threads that I happened to recall when Lauren came back here on TL in Lydia‘s threads.
Yes, I thought Lauren had good manners when she made a point of thanking Ali for cooking a Sunday lunch for them all. If she can put up with Elsie she could be a good influence on her. 🙏

• Heart
She used to work tits out in Ibiza. And Ali used to be an apprentice electrician. This new old money personality came about during Covid.
I am not fan of Ali but I think it is only fair to not diminish one of his only actual accomplishments. He was a fully fledged electrician which is a hard job to learn.

• Wow
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.