Lydia Millen #169 The deadweight, problematic tyrant that is Lydia, the begging game will soon end for ya

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do they think that the influencer life is going to go on for another 35 years? They seem to be close to the end already, so I hope he has other plans!
I just find Ali as dull as ditch water, with no personality but prob a nice guy compared to Lydia who I know from mixed circles is an utter diva. Kids these days don’t need an education .. they see influencing as the future… ✔😂
---
I think the boots in the middle could be Charlie's, depending on the filter used.

View attachment 1973417
---

Here you go ...

I've compressed her YT short of her Hermèzzzzz collection so I hope the quality is passable. The YT short does not include her last 2 purchases. But I've included pics of those 2.

View attachment 1973426View attachment 1973427View attachment 1973428View attachment 1973429View attachment 1973430View attachment 1973431View attachment 1973432View attachment 1973433View attachment 1973434View attachment 1973435View attachment 1973436View attachment 1973437View attachment 1973438View attachment 1973439View attachment 1973440
View attachment 1973441
I think my fake it till you make it birkins are better 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 18
Hello, hello!
I'm happy to announce I have survived my hen party and didn't cause or suffer any moral trauma! To answer a possible question, yes, yes I partied with bronchitis and it was absolutely amazing. Do I feel like a wet sock right about now? Possibly.

But I can see Lydia was a busy bee walking all around MK to achieve her 50k, wow. Any emergency spa retreat? No? Pity.

In other news, my insert will be here this week. Super quick coming from Turkey. Fedex tried to contact me on Sundays, those sweet, silly beans. I was in no state to answer any calls, let alone e-mails, so I have to try and figure it out today.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 41
I just find Ali as dull as ditch water, with no personality but prob a nice guy compared to Lydia who I know from mixed circles is an utter diva. Kids these days don’t need an education .. they see influencing as the future… ✔😂
---

... I always thought it was dull as dish water but yours is better 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 25
---

the boots in that photo are Charlie’s when they were in Bristol last week …. But they don’t hang out together anymore ….

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Bet she’s counting 50k for Friday, sat and Sunday….16k per day

And WHO posts crap like this? Number of steps, time wake up, etc

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
You also have to remember that step counters also count car journeys. I sit on a bus for an hour most days and it can affect my Step count into the 1000s. So it could mean her 50 k step count was driving places.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
You also have to remember that step counters also count car journeys. I sit on a bus for an hour most days and it can affect my Step count into the 1000s. So it could mean her 50 k step count was driving places.
Really? Then mine should be much higher! Lol

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I think the boots in the middle could be Charlie's, depending on the filter used.

View attachment 1973417
---

Here you go ...

I've compressed her YT short of her Hermèzzzzz collection so I hope the quality is passable. The YT short does not include her last 2 purchases. But I've included pics of those 2.

View attachment 1973426View attachment 1973427View attachment 1973428View attachment 1973429View attachment 1973430View attachment 1973431View attachment 1973432View attachment 1973433View attachment 1973434View attachment 1973435View attachment 1973436View attachment 1973437View attachment 1973438View attachment 1973439View attachment 1973440
View attachment 1973441
Sorry I meant to the actual insta account. The account will only respond if you forward on Lydia's posts, they won't accept DMs of pics

Reactions: 7
ANNOUNCEMENT.

Today heralded an important meeting with Mr Whiskers. You may know him better as our Trombone of Truth Cat.
Anyway, he is, as you know, extremely keen on nothing but the whole truth. Therefore he has designed a new award solely for our use.
If you think anyone might be guilty of telling big fat fibs then your notification can be left here and Mr Whiskers will instruct The Porky Pie Squadron to fly past.

By way of an example, earlier I said it was a big fat fib that 80% of her weekend was spent outdoors. Here is the response our Trombone of Truth triggered!

67C109EA-CBFC-494B-B24E-DA2C36B2BEAF.gif

From now on you too can register a big fat fib and the Porky Pie Squadron will fly for you too!

A free Hormones twilly for all members has been left in Reception 😜

9CCF5B81-0BA5-476F-B451-7F1CE9B4AC4E.gif

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
Just catching up on her last vlog. It's clearly cold and she is wearing a scarf and big coat but hasn't packed any boots or socks and is wearing flat shoes and summer dresses while everyone else is in jeans, jumpers and boots :ROFLMAO:. Then she is showing us the bag holder but my god that Hermes looks a state bulging out as she has stuffed that insert inside it even though its clearly too big for the bag. Also less is more my lovely so she needs to put away those Boodles earrings and wear them for special occasions and wear some nice diamond studs for everyday wear instead.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.