Lydia Millen #167 Only Hermès vintage is sublime, trash it no matter a dime, Lyds it's time you resign!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She didn’t get herself, through lockdown without a breakdown, life coaching & counselling. How on earth did that inspire others to get through it. Ridiculous woman.
It's entitled and so out of touch. Disgusting. Personally, I'd throw in offensive.
All hail our lady and savior Lidl!....yeah, right.
---

Were the brows a freebie 🙄🙄
Do we really have to ask with our residen Chav Beggar Lady of the Manor? 🤪

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Is she trying to convince us she is pouring that coffee at 6am when its bright outside? don't think so hun its dark at 6am!

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 51
How odd she uses de stress oil in the morning - I’d choose energise oil for morning and de stress much later in the day/evening

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
She only tries to look and sound upper class /old money ,she doesn’t mingle with such people! She would be caught before walking through the front door. Her neighbors who are probably old money don’t have any to do with her, rags and tea towels don’t mix well.
The thing with old money people /upper class people is they don’t have anything to prove. They don’t give a toss what people think of them, they live, look and behave how they like. If they want to listen to Heart Radio they will, if they want to eat spaghetti hoops on white toast they will, they just don’t care.
Lydia desperately cares about appearances and creating the illusion of being grand which means paradoxically she never will be.

• Heart
Reactions: 64
The thing with old money people /upper class people is they don’t have anything to prove. They don’t give a toss what people think of them, they live, look and behave how they like. If they want to listen to Heart Radio they will, if they want to eat spaghetti hoops on white toast they will, they just don’t care.
Lydia desperately cares about appearances and creating the illusion of being grand which means paradoxically she never will be.
Right on the money, have a cookie for this stellar sum up!

Problem with Elsie is social media. It's clear social media has a lasting effect on all of us. In her case, it totally warped her value system. To appear a certain way translates into living/being that way in her books. Playing devil's advocate, Lydia isn't the only one struck with this crappy side effect of social media. But she really takes it to another level.
I believe she is aware of this particular problem to a certain degree, but rather than trying to change it, her lazy ways lulled her into this sort of reluctant acceptance. There won't be any change in her self presentation. Lydia will go down with the ship.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
Anyone seen the latest video from FROW where she explains her successful life and career……PHD in fashion and all the jobs in fashion and fabulous partnerships she has?

Chlamydia can’t even get a free dyson hairdryer!

• Haha
Reactions: 42
I think as brands disappear and she is getting nothing bar Amazon - she will start doing ‘honest reviews’ - this will serve her two-fold - an opportunity to indirectly cast shade on other influencers who are not giving truthful and honest reviews because they are sponsored ads - whereas, because she has purchased the item, she will spend an entire vlog letting us know, honestly, the pros and cons, etc. It will give her content and an opportunity to flip the bird at her former ‘friends’.

This will serve to cover up the fact that she wasn’t gifted anything but also to snipe at the influencers who were because, let’s face it, they are no longer in her life in any capacity 😂, eh Elsie? She has nobody at all except her TEAM which we hear about endlessly. My team swears by this, my team wears this non-stop - who cares? The team influences nobody.

So - next chapter - My Honest Review series... and let’s just see how honest she is about the giveaways she mentioned.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
Anyone seen the latest video from FROW where she explains her successful life and career……PHD in fashion and all the jobs in fashion and fabulous partnerships she has?

Chlamydia can’t even get a free dyson hairdryer!
I was watching a doco on French TV the other day about the behind the scenes at a Grand Hotel in Paris when they show us the staff daily meeting. Suddenly the manager says they have an extra special vip guest and they show Frow's picture. Now, in this same doco they show some French influencer couple getting the trip for free in exchange for the exposure on their social media. At no point did they seem to put Frow and theses influencers on the same level (even if still providing 6 stars service to the couple obviously). She indeed seems to be on another level, and Lydia can act like she's part of the Vip Savoy guests all she wants, Frow would still be in the Vip list whereas Lydia's still just an influencer.

• Wow
Reactions: 41
Do we know when Josie’s getting married? I feel like that’s going to be a verrrrrry interesting time 😄 surely Lidl has been quietly uninvited, no one wants that drama at their wedding.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
I was watching a doco on French TV the other day about the behind the scenes at a Grand Hotel in Paris when they show us the staff daily meeting. Suddenly the manager says they have an extra special vip guest and they show Frow's picture. Now, in this same doco they show some French influencer couple getting the trip for free in exchange for the exposure on their social media. At no point did they seem to put Frow and theses influencers on the same level (even if still providing 6 stars service to the couple obviously). She indeed seems to be on another level, and Lydia can act like she's part of the Vip Savoy guests all she wants, Frow would still be in the Vip list whereas Lydia's still just an influencer.
There are two types of people :m Doers and fakers.

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.