Lydia Millen #167 Only Hermès vintage is sublime, trash it no matter a dime, Lyds it's time you resign!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What’s up with her hands/wrists?
She fell over on her spring morning bumble bee walk today, I think she tripped over her huge sorrel bushes! It was either that or on the morning snowdrop hike whilst foraging for likes.

• Haha
Reactions: 45
Her obsession with Classic FM whilst trying to push her way into the highest parts of the British upper middle classes (very different to Middle Classes in the rest of the world) is comical.

She is obsessed with “old money” signifiers. Commercial radio is as far from old money as you can get - which is a ridiculous thing to say - but if she wants to buy into the depths of old money currency then that’s a fact.

BBC Radio 3 is the classical music station of choice for the old money set.

I should add, I couldn’t give a shiny tit which station anyone listens to - I’m a 6 Music or random 90s station girl myself. But if she is aggressively pursuing this station of life then it is these small things that let her down.
I was at a well known public school and these things are known, they aren’t taught they are just picked up over the years and set in stone. The set she wants to get into will notice these differences and they will set her apart.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
Her obsession with Classic FM whilst trying to push her way into the highest parts of the British upper middle classes (very different to Middle Classes in the rest of the world) is comical.

She is obsessed with “old money” signifiers. Commercial radio is as far from old money as you can get - which is a ridiculous thing to say - but if she wants to buy into the depths of old money currency then that’s a fact.

I should add, I couldn’t give a shiny tit which station anyone listens to - I’m a 6 Music or random 90s station girl myself. But if she is aggressively pursuing this station of life then it is these small things that let her down.
I was at a well known public school and these things are known, they aren’t taught they are just picked up over the years and set in stone. The set she wants to get into will notice these differences and they will set her apart.
She only tries to look and sound upper class /old money ,she doesn’t mingle with such people! She would be caught before walking through the front door. Her neighbors who are probably old money don’t have any to do with her, rags and tea towels don’t mix well.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
What’s up with her hands/wrists?
Brave Elsie gets through her busy day of potting and harvesting and then, the pizza resistance, pressing flowers and her poor wounded wrists need to be bound until the next torturous day begins of more, long suffering, relentless chores - plus, she’s giving little fella a clear message - no action for action man.

• Haha
Reactions: 47
Brave Elsie gets through her busy day of potting and harvesting and then, the pizza resistance, pressing flowers and her poor wounded wrists need to be bound until the next torturous day begins of more, long suffering, relentless chores - plus, she’s giving little fella a clear message - no action for action man.
But…her pajamas allow for “more mobility”…?!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I inisist! Despina is ruining Lydia's hair in revenge of Nicky! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: Kidding, I wish Despina standed by Nicky who works on the same industry and have to deal with these insufferable-influencers too. But Despina looks the kind of person that just wants influencers likes / followers more than anything else.

Reactions: 27
She only tries to look and sound upper class /old money ,she doesn’t mingle with such people! She would be caught before walking through the front door. Her neighbors who are probably old money don’t have any to do with her, rags and tea towels don’t mix well.
It's a performance for The Internet.
She sees no one but the people she pays and pays for, like Meghan Margot. ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 20
agreed. she’s so delusional. i wonder if her and Josie are still friends …she copied a lot of Josie’s content and made it her own like Ali for instance making Sunday roast? more like Sunday toast. it doesn’t even look appetizing.
Charlie makes the best Sunday roast & he is a better cook. i know ppl have their opinions on those two as well but, i find them to be more genuinely humble than Lidia & Ali

Reactions: 26
agreed. she’s so delusional. i wonder if her and Josie are still friends …she copied a lot of Josie’s content and made it her own like Ali for instance making Sunday roast? more like Sunday toast. it doesn’t even look appetizing.
Charlie makes the best Sunday roast & he is a better cook. i know ppl have their opinions on those two as well but, i find them to be more genuinely humble than Lidia & Ali
They are just as bad, humble not! Josie is clever and manipulative and looks sweet and soft. I will agree that she does have a normal relationship with her mum .

Reactions: 27
How long will it take for Lydia to have a coat of arms or a monogram?

Also, Lydia is that type of person who'll buy a piece of Scottish land (those scams) and call herself a Lady!

I have no idea how titles work, but Lord/Lady is an inherited title, right?

• Haha
Reactions: 24

But she spends no time with the class she aspires to. She will always be on the outside looking in. The only way she will get in is by divorcing Ali and marrying some 80 year old looking for his sixth trophy wife. And he will be new money who is only in himself because wife number 1 or 2 came from a “nice” family
---

It's a performance for The Internet.
She sees no one but the people she pays and pays for, like Meghan Margot. ;)
No. Megan was paid for my jealous Harry who seethes with envy of William. Meghan is just one of Harry’s yes men

• Wow
Reactions: 16
But she spends no time with the class she aspires to. She will always be on the outside looking in. The only way she will get in is by divorcing Ali and marrying some 80 year old looking for his sixth trophy wife. And he will be new money who is only in himself because wife number 1 or 2 came from a “nice” family
---

No. Megan was paid for my jealous Harry who seethes with envy of William. Meghan is just one of Harry’s yes men
No man will want lidl, she doesn’t have any sex appeal, no talent, no education, no conversation … nada. What kind of a trophy would that be?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Her outfit here reminds me of a 55 year old Park Avenue "mom" heading off to the airport for her flight to Florida, or to get on a cruise.
I saw the outfit and screamed, it is exactly what my 94 year old Italian aunt wears 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.