Lydia Millen #167 Only Hermès vintage is sublime, trash it no matter a dime, Lyds it's time you resign!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How long will it take for Lydia to have a coat of arms or a monogram?

Also, Lydia is that type of person who'll buy a piece of Scottish land (those scams) and call herself a Lady!

I have no idea how titles work, but Lord/Lady is an inherited title, right?
Lidl could become a Lady by buying online a 5x5 piece of land up in Scotland

ETA - by this I mean it’s the title only, she’ll still be a chav at heart

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
What a gaslighter! She makes me sick. I want to reach into the monitor and knock some sense into her hydrocephalic cranium. Does she think that by saying that things happened a certain -untrue-way, we will magically forget what actually happened and doubt our own eyes and memory? She doesn't like drama? Ha! People tell her all the time! that her videos got them through the pandemic? And how making said videos was "so worth it"? Shall I laugh, or throw up? Really, it's a toss-up! What a liar! I don't believe a word she says! The salesladies at the framing place gasped! when they saw her Etsy prints, random people owe her their sanity and will always be grateful for her saving them during COVID which was such a ...dark time... Frickin, lying, Drama queen. Ha! She uses the phrase " in that capacity" wrong AGAIN! Ha! She knows we don't want to hear her drivel, but she's gonna deliver it anyway! The passive aggression with her weird joker, smug smiley face as she talks about her "audience" looking left and right that comprises lovely people who like her, and all the rest who are doing ourselves a disservice by watching her. Ha! Why does she even care? She can NOT stand the slightest criticism, man! She tells us "I've got the mousse, we're doing this, whether you like it or not, as if she is in charge of some big military operation. Major multiple orgasms with the lipstick, which is a coral she has thousands of, she booked a holiday-because Josie went, how can she not- and informs us she is all about the garden rooms. Ya, as if you ever leave yours. Maybe she'll come back full of inspo and tear up the garden again. She has also started referring to flowers as "blooms". :sick: 🤮 Twirling in the periwinkle amazon dress and the fake kelly sat on the shelf as another tattler so aptly noticed...she is deluded.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 42
What a gaslighter! She makes me sick. I want to reach into the monitor and knock some sense into her hydrocephalic cranium. Does she think that by saying that things happened a certain -untrue-way, we will magically forget what actually happened and doubt our own eyes and memory? She doesn't like drama? Ha! People tell her all the time! that her videos got them through the pandemic? And how making said videos was "so worth it"? Shall I laugh, or throw up? Really, it's a toss-up! What a liar! I don't believe a word she says! The salesladies at the framing place gasped! when they saw her Etsy prints, random people owe her their sanity and will always be grateful for her saving them during COVID which was such a ...dark time... Frickin, lying, Drama queen. Ha! She uses the phrase " in that capacity" wrong AGAIN! Ha! She knows we don't want to hear her drivel, but she's gonna deliver it anyway! The passive aggression with her weird joker, smug smiley face as she talks about her "audience" looking left and right that comprises lovely people who like her, and all the rest who are doing ourselves a disservice by watching her. Ha! Why does she even care? She can NOT stand the slightest criticism, man! She tells us "I've got the mousse, we're doing this, whether you like it or not, as if she is in charge of some big military operation. Major multiple orgasms with the lipstick, which is a coral she has thousands of, she booked a holiday-because Josie went, how can she not- and informs us she is all about the garden rooms. Ya, as if you ever leave yours. Maybe she'll come back full of inspo and tear up the garden again. She has also started referring to flowers as "blooms". :sick: 🤮 Twirling in the periwinkle amazon dress and the fake kelly sat on the shelf as another tattler so aptly noticed...she is deluded.
She is delusional. Were the salespeople supposed to say..."we tried our best, but they still look like cheap prints." Did she book a holiday OR beg for a stay somewhere? She is the last person that a resort should hire to showcase their establishment. The witch and the elf on a shelf do not sightsee or partake in any activities at a resort besides dressing up, dining, and taking the Birkin for a sail.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
It s all so bizarre, fascinating but bizarre... the clothing, the makeup, the filler in the face, the Nose, the hair, the black sitting room, the garden, the shed, the ramblings, the lack of friends, to not want to educate herself, the dressing room of dreamzzzz, the lampshade in her dressing room, trying to sell Amazon shite, bathing the dogs in the bathtub of dreamzzzz, etc., etc., it feels just like madness to me.
I feel like she just has to do all this tit to get content to post.

Reactions: 22
I saw the outfit and screamed, it is exactly what my 94 year old Italian aunt wears 🤣
If this was a comment on her social media,
Lydia might enjoy the association with her Italian home country 😂 And thank you for the recognition of her heritage.
I can just imagine a passive aggressive sweet comment re style at every age

Reactions: 3
I inisist! Despina is ruining Lydia's hair in revenge of Nicky! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: Kidding, I wish Despina standed by Nicky who works on the same industry and have to deal with these insufferable-influencers too. But Despina looks the kind of person that just wants influencers likes / followers more than anything else.
Aren’t the both Greek? Maybe there is something there :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 12
Total waste of 41 mins. What an absolute dullard.

Serves a massive plate for the gram.

View attachment 1922208

But it's all pretend. As we thought, she doesn't eat what is shown.
See her plate at the sink. So much uneaten food, particularly veg.

View attachment 1922209

Lydia you neglectful asshole, trim Porter's nails!!! This is not comfortable for any animal.

View attachment 1922210

Announcing she's just finished her LAST "gallery" shoot with KM. Her eyes go to the side when she says it's "not her last collection". Just that she won't be modeling something something. Lydia, I smell the fire. Liar liar pants on fire.

View attachment 1922223

View attachment 1922224
Well spotted with the veg, I just wonder with those massive baked dinner plates how they get through it all, its a hell of a lot of food. Also she always admitted she didn't like veg, how come she suddenly looooves it soo much??
---

Can someone refresh my memory ... why does does have the same bag ?
Gold Kelly Mini with gold hardware.

View attachment 1922241View attachment 1922242

The bag on the shelf looks fake.
Is not the one on the shelf a bigger one??

Reactions: 12
Screenshot_20230131-102131.jpg

Speaking of tutorials... 🤣

Victoria: "at this point you could leave it like this.... I wouldn't..."

Screenshot_20230131-102303.jpg

Plus the comment on top... LOL 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55
So Lidl keeps hearing from people who tell her she “got them through lockdown” with her videos. I got through lockdown tattling about you biatch 😂😂🖕🏽
She didn’t get herself, through lockdown without a breakdown, life coaching & counselling. How on earth did that inspire others to get through it. Ridiculous woman.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
She only tries to look and sound upper class /old money ,she doesn’t mingle with such people! She would be caught before walking through the front door. Her neighbors who are probably old money don’t have any to do with her, rags and tea towels don’t mix well.
When she shrieks at the little fella "I m not shitting you, babe!" you know she s a real chav at heart.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.