Lydia Millen #167 Only Hermès vintage is sublime, trash it no matter a dime, Lyds it's time you resign!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her "PA" is her step mum's niece.
If I'm not mistaken, Lyds hired Satin in November / December 2022. She was the step-cousin who had cooked a Persian dish for Lyds when they returned from Hamburg (?).
Guess Lyds can brag she has a chef as well as a PA ...

Such a ✨close✨ team.

Almost like ✨family✨
However.
Lydia only followed Satin on IG last week 😂
As I said, "close".

Guaranteed Satin's IG notifications have already been placed on mute.
---

Sometimes, okay, 95% of the time, old furniture is just that.
Old furniture.
Not an antique.
Antique furniture is over 100 years. And has to meet further criteria to be considered antique.
There's no way that furniture is antique.
Vintage, maybe.
Antique nuh uh.

And if it is "antique", which, it's not, why are you storing your beloved family heirlooms "from one of the family properties" in an open shed (doors weren't fitted) surrounded by junk and not in your basement ?

View attachment 1941629View attachment 1941630View attachment 1941631View attachment 1941632View attachment 1941633
To be fair, basement might be worse option in her case. It's too wet down there :m

• Haha
Reactions: 17
As the Ambassador of Chicken Welfare, I’ll say once again, if she gets chickens I’ll cry. They are the sweetest most sentient beings but need cleaning out a lot (not a job for Lidl) they need a very large run that is 100% fox proof which will not look aesthetically pleasing to her. I’m talking concrete slabs round the outside, thick gauge wire (chicken wire isn’t enough) and for 5months of the year they need to be under cover due to defra bird flu restrictions (this applies to any chickens not just commercial). So she will need a large poly tunnel type of enclosure with tarpaulin over over - again, it’s not pretty.

She can’t just let the free range due to bird flu restrictions and the fact they have foxes roaming in the day there.

Lastly Lydia would have to get some designer chicken breed like silkies or polish fancies and would never dream of rescuing ex-caged hens that need lots of time and attention. Any chicken living with her would have a death sentence immediately because she wouldn’t look after them properly.

As I type this, I have a poorly ex-battery chicken in a box next to me in the house that I’m trying to nurse back to health.

Sorry for the rant, it just pisses me off so much how all of Lydia’s life is about acquiring possessions, dogs, cats, chickens, bags, cars etc purely for her to portray a certain lifestyle. It’s not about wanting a dog to be part of the family, it’s about having a dog that’s fashionable at the moment. Having chickens because they portray a country lifestyle, having a bloody handbag to portray wealth. She’s just a twit!
I’ve missed a lot of posts on this thread - this one by @BeccaBanana is just one of them! I am just bumping it up. God bless you for rescuing your little battery chicken! Such a lovely thing to do. I dread if Elsie gets chickens as she has admitted herself she just wants them so she can carry baskets of eggs into the house! I have NO words…☹

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Just a few absolute classics from Getty Images here. I particularly enjoy just how bad her makeup is and the contrast between her orange face and white hairline. I included the last two just for anyone who hasn’t seen what her original-ish face looked like.

View attachment 1940172View attachment 1940173View attachment 1940174View attachment 1940175View attachment 1940178View attachment 1940179
Sorry but all these photos are photoshopped to death. Look at the 3rd to last photo. Notice the perfect teeth …. But in reality her teeth are far from perfect in her vlogs… for a 34 year old she has had far too much work done on her face. Sorry but I just do not think she’s attractive. She’s ruined herself.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
House update, looks even more modern. new installations and design to make it and pretend it looks old. Err, no.
She’s so jealous and wants what others have, she’d love a beautiful country house and garden like Josie,who Although I’m not too keen on ,does have a stunning home and garden . Also she no longer is relevant as a fashion influencer,like Victoria is. So poor unwanted Lidl just rants on & on about how she’s chosen to be as she is now,which is so boring,I dozed off at least 4 times whilst watching her latest vlog !!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.