Lydia Millen #167 Only Hermès vintage is sublime, trash it no matter a dime, Lyds it's time you resign!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What was she going on about developing a product for charity and picked a person to do it with? And when they couldn't agree, they unfollowed her, etc? She is playing a victim here when we have many examples of her being beyond difficult to work with.
She is a master manipulator of those followers who are ignorant of things she has done to people.
She is playing innocent in a situation where I am SURE she was unfollowed/left in the dark because she was probably nasty, demanding, and impossible to please.

Don't pretend Lydia...

And no: when you begin to feel better/be better it is not lonely. Its the opposite. If "the work" you've done with Jacqueline has left you "alone" then you should demand a refund and go find someone who has real education in mental well being. Not some charlatan who claims to have a had a long list every kind of "--ism/ic" Since she connected with Jacqueline, she really brought the worst out in her.

And what's worse is Lydia thinks this is "The Good Life."
I thought the same, because what she’s not incorporating into her model is the concept that she hurt someone or betrayed them. Sometimes people leave you, Lydia, because you are toxic. That’s a possibility, too!

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Is she turning her dressing room into a second greenhouse?
That’s exactly what I thought🤣🤣🤣🤣
---

Clearly the woman doesn't realize that she is EXTREMELY negative in general with a poor me attitude and attracts that into her life from others calling her out on it... or being turned off by it and moving on (brands, friends, subscribers).

I watch other youtubers (who likely have better management) and they do not engage in this constant shaming of others and companies... they either are smarter or nicer but it's very strange that I've only run across Lydia being so negative all the time.

ADDING - I'm sure whatever Family member she's referring to learned a long time ago to detach from her narc and selfish ways. They probably thought she was a jerk like the rest of the world during Savoygate and have had it with her. I for one intentionally detach from toxic and self destructive people... because I'VE DONE THE WORK. It's like she literally thinks because of this life coach she will be lonely because EVERYONE else hasn't evolved like her. UM I'm sorry... the more work I do on myself, the more wonderful healthy people I have in my life. To suggest that healthy people are lonely is ridiculous. She's the lonely one because she's a jerk.
But it’s not just evolving after DOING THE WORK……….it’s ELEVATING…….everything about her has to be superior….

‘Just so lovely’ ………🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

C9AB02BB-01F7-4860-BD1F-3444A782513E.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 35
Porter doesn't even acknowledge her when she picks him up. Normally they are trying to lick you etc he cant stand her.

• Sad
Reactions: 28
Ooooooooooo she is so mad!!! She’s fuming 😂😂😂 She’s absolutely goddamn FURIOUS about people taking the piss out of her over Savoygate and having no work and no friends. Shame! It couldn’t have happened to a bigger hole 🖕🏼🖕🏼

Some comments:
View attachment 1940569View attachment 1940570View attachment 1940571
ETA: that reply isn’t to the bisexual comment it’s above the comment by Hayley
I don’t think Ali is bisexual. I think he’s emasculated. Two completely different things.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Whatever happened to her 'Holland Cooper Family'? It's been nadda, zilch, zip, since she posted that she was part of the Holland Cooper family. I wonder if they kicked her to the curb. I agree that she had already decided she didn't like the Dyson Airwrap before she even tried it. It seems to work for everyone else but Lydiot. When I look at all of those photos of Lydiot both past and present I am shocked at how she has aged herself. But one thing has always been consistent and that is that she leaves her hair part white while she paints her face orange. Why wouldn't she at least dab some tinted powder along the hair part, so it doesn't stand out so much? Leaving it stark white just reinforces the fact that the color on her face is not her natural color. Didn't a Tattle person, at the end of last year who has inside info, say that things were going to dramatically change for Lydiot after the beginning of the year? I wonder if they were talking about KM or something else.
---

That’s exactly what I thought🤣🤣🤣🤣
---

But it’s not just evolving after DOING THE WORK……….it’s ELEVATING…….everything about her has to be superior….

‘Just so lovely’ ………🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

View attachment 1940694
Those oak posts around the basement window pit need a piece of oak along the top edge and on top of the posts so they look more like a railing and not just an unfinished project. Those bushes/shrubs/trees look so out of place. I am not sure which look worse those shrubs or the antenna trees on the patio.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 39
I think the penny has finally dropped and she realises she’s got nothing going on. Must be awful seeing all your peers getting invited on brand do’s. The embarrassment of knowing when they all get together they will all be laughing at her stupid boring woe am I videos.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
I genuinely love the “emotional adult state” she keeps banging on about. Does she just mean being an adult?!?

The Dyson slander is not going to work well for her - it’s a blow dry tool, it’s not going to give you the same effect as a 220 degree tong that is burning a curl into you hair - how much does she think that she’s got going on in her days that she’s unable to play about with a hairstyling tool?! She’s not exactly busy with brand deals or anything….

Agree with the cult comments - getting people to get brainwashed by her life coach scammer, so they’re “elevating together” is bloody scary.

I like the “you can control the way that you think….you can change every narrative” section - in real life that’s called delusion.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
I’m watching Lydia’s latest video and have started googling Beauty Pie as a result! Can any of you lovely ladies provide an honest review of Beauty Pie please? From my initial research it seems quite good! Feel bad being influenced by her!
I’ve been a member of beauty pie since its first year. It’s gotten more expensive but has a really good range of skincare which my face loves so I’m hooked. Was really pissed when Lidl started promoting it. But mostly I love it & it’s not too expensive to try things out. Make up is also good.

Reactions: 14
The Dyson return policy is 30 days, I suspect she has always planned to return it after bashing the brand

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
What was she going on about developing a product for charity and picked a person to do it with? And when they couldn't agree, they unfollowed her, etc? She is playing a victim here when we have many examples of her being beyond difficult to work with.
She is a master manipulator of those followers who are ignorant of things she has done to people.
She is playing innocent in a situation where I am SURE she was unfollowed/left in the dark because she was probably nasty, demanding, and impossible to please.
OF COURSE she refused alter "her design" to make the donated item sustainable so she just made her own. ALL about her not the charity... and years later is stilllllllllll thinking about it. Or thinking... this company who is spending the money to make the item would like it to be sustainable so why not...that's fine.

If I had to guess... I would BET it's that WREATH for charity from Christmas 2020 where she commented briefly (patted herself on the back) that supposedly created/donated a wreath but then NEVER promoted it and I don't think she raised much money if any. I always thought that was fishy and that she didn't ever post a photo of the actual wreath.

Luckily for Lydia... the internet never forgets anything and all i had to do was google "Lydia Millen Charity Wreath" and the tattle chain where we discuss it popped right up :) . It's entirely possible this is NOT what she was referring to but it's still an example of SELFISH Lydiot making a charity donation ALL about her and then abandoning it. Note that Lydia said in the vlog "sent in her ideas to the wreath maker".

Starts in thread 44 where @K18 says this

1675712900591.png

and this below is thread 45 clips

1675711756807.png

1675711827689.png

1675711908523.png

1675712046810.png

1675712102234.png
1675712549008.png
1675712639480.png

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
When the problem is everybody else, the problem IS YOU.
She just can't see how awful she is can she.
If your paid for friends think you're amazing why doesn't that show in your flogs????
Why do you come across as an ignorant entitled spoilt brat, why do so many people see what a nasty person you are???
Let's face it Lydiot you are a nasty person and it shows every damn time you open your mouth.
There is enough proof out there that you are disliked and the many reasons why!!!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
I’m sure it has been said here before, but so many essential oils are harmful to pets. Surely the Neom and reed diffusers must not be good for them :cry:

• Angry
Reactions: 19
I had to pop out half way through as Henry had a vet appointment so I am catching up now.

She really hates other people having a different opinion to her. The whole just because other people agree with what you say doesn't make it right, it just means people agree with you is utter bollocks. It is called having a difference of opinion, no one is more right than the other it is literally just a matter of opinion. HOWEVER Lydia thinks because she has some other worldly, elevated way of thinking that she clearly has the correct opinion. Take your own advice Lydia, just because you have the louder voice (with a platform on the internet) doesn't make you right.
---

OF COURSE she refused alter "her design" to make the donated item sustainable so she just made her own. ALL about her not the charity... and years later is stilllllllllll thinking about it. Or thinking... this company who is spending the money to make the item would like it to be sustainable so why not...that's fine.

If I had to guess... I would BET it's that WREATH for charity from Christmas 2020 where she commented briefly (patted herself on the back) that supposedly created/donated a wreath but then NEVER promoted it and I don't think she raised much money if any. I always thought that was fishy and that she didn't ever post a photo of the actual wreath.

Luckily for Lydia... the internet never forgets anything and all i had to do was google "Lydia Millen Charity Wreath" and the tattle chain where we discuss it popped right up :) . It's entirely possible this is NOT what she was referring to but it's still an example of SELFISH Lydiot making a charity donation ALL about her and then abandoning it. Note that Lydia said in the vlog "sent in her ideas to the wreath maker".

Starts in thread 44 where @K18 says this

View attachment 1940777

and this below is thread 45 clips

View attachment 1940726
View attachment 1940728

View attachment 1940732

View attachment 1940744
View attachment 1940752View attachment 1940762View attachment 1940765
It very much sounds like she was talking about the wreath. It also sounds like she wanted the artist to give into her demands regardless if it meant going against their ethos and beliefs. Perhaps the artist felt so disrespected by Lydia that she could no longer bare to support her in any capacity which meant unfollowing her on all socials and distancing themselves. What is it you said early Lydia, if someone doesn't show up for you then perhaps that isn't someone you should have in your life. The artist took your advice before you even shared it.

But also let's be honest your 'team' aka Carrie was probably not very nice to them during this back and forth over design so YOU may not have fallen out with them but I bet Carrie did.

I very much disagree with her when she says just because you disagree on something doesn't mean you have fallen out or can't be friends however it can be difficult to be friends with someone who has wildly different beliefs to you. You do need to have some common ground with the people you surround yourself with so if you are that wildly different and your views are polar opposite the chances are your friendship may not last as you can only compromise so much before you or the other person start to feel put out. Doesn't mean you have to horrible to them but it wont be an easy relationship.

Last edited:
  • Heart
I had to pop out half way through as Henry had a vet appointment so I am catching up now.

She really hates other people having a different opinion to her. The whole just because other people agree with what you say doesn't make it right, it just means people agree with you is utter bollocks. It is called having a difference of opinion, no one is more right than the other it is literally just a matter of opinion. HOWEVER Lydia thinks because she has some other worldly, elevated way of thinking that she clearly has the correct opinion. Take your own advice Lydia, just because you have the louder voice (with a platform on the internet) doesn't make you right.
---

It very much sounds like she was talking about the wreath. It also sounds like she wanted the artist to give into her demands regardless if it meant going against their ethos and beliefs.
YES and this wreath mess was smack dab in the middle of so many gates... fake bot creepy followers, 'breech', scraped off the floor... right before the terribly Feb 2021 post about her hair and being compromised *nicky. I'm quite sure that she was downright nasty and entitled to whatever company she was paired with.

However I did quite enjoy memory lane reading the threads with posts from Ellebelle, Amalia, morest and others. And the thread is when we realized the chin was fake and she posted that Elle net madonna reel. fun times with tattlers in 2020.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
@K18 totally agree it’s her brother she’s talking about when she says family didn’t check in on her. He was probably furious that his name and company were mentioned in the news and linked to this completely embarrassing duck up!

• Heart
Reactions: 34
I know why Lydia ordered Dyson of the amazing because she will test it for 28 days and return !
It's so easy to return on Amazon .. she is clearly not happy with it now and that's her plan

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 24
Yes she's happy when not invited to press events so she can spend time with the dogs! Tonights flog shows how bad a mental state she's in, no PR, no aff lynx, no subject, just boring ranting - isn't this the 3rd one she's done since January - so thats 3 weeks back at 'work' no work though! No new campaigns for 2023 so far!

Look at her Youtube titles:

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.