Lydia Millen #167 Only Hermès vintage is sublime, trash it no matter a dime, Lyds it's time you resign!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well she's really given up - there's not even a long list of aff lynx on this flog! Not even trying for a few pennies!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
duck sake she’s been on so many journeys she could have made it to the top of Mount Everest. Every year the same thing and she just gets worse.

Mind you I watched an old vlog the other day and her mannerisms reminded me so much of someone everyone I know thinks is lovely but I don’t want to and I couldn’t put my finger on why…..

• Haha
Reactions: 41
A branch sticking out of a LV Vanity - seriously pathetic try hard!

9 mins so far - what is she waffling on about - these are not my people - erm you are an influencer so your audience are your people - idiot!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
She cant get on with the airwrap because she is using the completely wrong products on her hair. Also she is making every excuse in the book to not like it. The point she is missing is that the airwrap drys and styles your hair at the same time where as if she uses a curling iron she will have to dry her hair and then style it so in the end using twice the amount of heat.

She seems intent on not liking it and trying to prove the likes of Josie and Frow wrong but there is a reason the airwrap constantly gets sold out.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
I guess she’s sticking pots up to hide the fact that she’s sold everything.
And almost half an hour of whining about her hair and ranting about not being liked I guess. I skipped ahead and only saw the bit about not engaging with content she doesn’t like so that she doesn’t see more. If people didn’t leave negative comments she would have no engagement at all.
And Ali cosplaying executive returning home from the office. He doesn’t look handsome, he looks like an idiot

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
So Carrie's sister has been promoted to Content Editor - she must have nothing to do then!! Lydia does not need this team! - why does she have a PA called Satan and what happened to Erica who was shown last year - was she finance?? Must have disagreed with Lydia on something!!
I didn't know Carrie's sister was working for her. Is that the other girl of the team?
So the "girls at the office" are actually Carrie and her sister? or there is another girl?

Reactions: 16
Is she turning her dressing room into a second greenhouse?

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Jesus christ she is going in depth about the 5 lessons she learnt last year :sick: o_O 🤦‍♀️ :rolleyes: lot's of hand motions and clutching of pearls
---

She is talking about he press again and how she has learnt which family members will support her and who wont. Kind of think she is talking about her brother. She says the press as if she had photographers camped outside, twas an article on the daily mail online and a few other tabloids. Hardly the top story on the 6pm news.
---

Crying laughing as she 100% wrote herself a script for her TikTok video and is now reading from it. She definitley copied and pasted these qoutes from actual writers and have twisted their meaning to suit her narrative.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 45
Pieces from one of her family’s homes. Trying to make her family seem like Victorian industrialists again.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 37
She talks like a cult leader, the outsiders don't understand me as they are not my people but my people understand me so I don't have to explain myself. She is starting to sound like Jim Jones.
---

I think she should adopt the royal saying never complain, never explain. It means she can stop explaining but also needs to shut the hell up complaining all the time.

• Haha
Reactions: 46
Haven't watched on invidio, but from what I have read on here just another 💤 flog with her complaining why nobody likes her, because you are a entitled witch Lydiot 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Imagine saying people aren't emotionally mature enough to view content that isn't for them and using the example of viewing a video about docking a dogs ears. If you view a video about docking/cropping a dogs ears you are allowed to complain about that as it is unnecessary and cruel. You shouldn't just scroll past it like Lydia says, you should report the video and the owners to the RSPCA. Ignorance is not always bliss Lydia.

I understand what she is saying that if you are not into her style or content then you shouldn't watch her TikToks etc but if you are going to purposely mock people by saying that your heating is broken so you are checking into the savoy and then telling people in the comments its not her fault that you can't afford to do the same you are going to get backlash regardless of whether your 'content' is for them or not. It is completely different to not liking tomatoes and going into Tesco and complaining that there are tomatoes there.

• Heart
Reactions: 44
Wow... just finished the sit down deflection portion of this vlog and need a break.

She needs to stop talking so much in her videos. If she wants to live her life as a "work less"/no conflict/happy state person then just film some nice content doing a few homey things with music over it and post some product links and live in a more peaceful state. Be nice in the comments. But she can't. She's got a massive chip on her shoulder and is downright delusional about herself. The lifecoach (who I cannot stand to listen to even for 3 seconds) has really done her a disservice... but now I love that she's got all of her friends and family that she wants to "come along with her" in HER life and not be "left behind" seeing this woman. I hope they start treating Lydia how Lydia treats everyone. That they are always right and turn it around on her.

She's always talking down to her audience and picking fights. She is really gunning for Dyson and Vic big time and it's such a bad move for someone who lives her life working FOR brands.

• Heart
Reactions: 51
Wow... just finished the sit down deflection portion of this vlog and need a break.

She needs to stop talking so much in her videos. If she wants to live her life as a "work less"/no conflict/happy state person then just film some nice content doing a few homey things with music over it and post some product links and live in a more peaceful state. Be nice in the comments. But she can't. She's got a massive chip on her shoulder and is downright delusional about herself and others.

She's always talking down to her audience and picking fights. She is really gunning for Dyson and Vic big time and it's such a bad move for someone who lives her life working FOR brands.
She talks so much crap to pad her flogs out and stick more adverts in 🙄
Plus as you say she likes to talk down to everyone.

Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.