Lydia Millen #167 Only Hermès vintage is sublime, trash it no matter a dime, Lyds it's time you resign!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oooooh someone is SALTY AF.
Lydia's superpower is ranting with a smile. Miz Poison Ivy.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
How does she not see how pathetic this talking rant is. She is ranting on and on and on pretending she is happy but it is all so negative. If she was truly happy she would just shut the duck up and film normal youtube videos instead of these constant talking vlogs where she is clutching her pearls and exclaiming how happy and calm she is.
---

Sometimes people have to be loud Lydia to get their point across, why do you think people strike or march on parliament etc. Sometimes being louder than your opponent is necessary it isn't always a negative thing. If the suffragettes weren't loud you wouldn't be where you are now Lydia.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
Clearly the woman doesn't realize that she is EXTREMELY negative in general with a poor me attitude and attracts that into her life from others calling her out on it... or being turned off by it and moving on (brands, friends, subscribers).

I watch other youtubers (who likely have better management) and they do not engage in this constant shaming of others and companies... they either are smarter or nicer but it's very strange that I've only run across Lydia being so negative all the time.

ADDING - I'm sure whatever Family member she's referring to learned a long time ago to detach from her narc and selfish ways. They probably thought she was a jerk like the rest of the world during Savoygate and have had it with her. I for one intentionally detach from toxic and self destructive people... because I'VE DONE THE WORK. It's like she literally thinks because of this life coach she will be lonely because EVERYONE else hasn't evolved like her. UM I'm sorry... the more work I do on myself, the more wonderful healthy people I have in my life. To suggest that healthy people are lonely is ridiculous. She's the lonely one because she's a jerk.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 56
Wow... just finished the sit down deflection portion of this vlog and need a break.

She needs to stop talking so much in her videos. If she wants to live her life as a "work less"/no conflict/happy state person then just film some nice content doing a few homey things with music over it and post some product links and live in a more peaceful state. Be nice in the comments. But she can't. She's got a massive chip on her shoulder and is downright delusional about herself. The lifecoach (who I cannot stand to listen to even for 3 seconds) has really done her a disservice... but now I love that she's got all of her friends and family that she wants to "come along with her" in HER life and not be "left behind" seeing this woman. I hope they start treating Lydia how Lydia treats everyone. That they are always right and turn it around on her.

She's always talking down to her audience and picking fights. She is really gunning for Dyson and Vic big time and it's such a bad move for someone who lives her life working FOR brands.
One of the things I like about Frow is her hair, It always looks healthy and well styled. I believe she uses Larry King as her hairdresser and he does a great job with her hair and they have a lovely relationship which you can see in her vlogs.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
How does she not see how pathetic this talking rant is. She is ranting on and on and on pretending she is happy but it is all so negative. If she was truly happy she would just shut the duck up and film normal youtube videos instead of these constant talking vlogs where she is clutching her pearls and exclaiming how happy and calm she is.
---

Sometimes people have to be loud Lydia to get their point across, why do you think people strike or march on parliament etc. Sometimes being louder than your opponent is necessary it isn't always a negative thing. If the suffragettes weren't loud you wouldn't be where you are now Lydia.
And she does a long sit down rant every single video. Doesn’t seem like someone who is pleased with their life

• Heart
Reactions: 43
Ooooooooooo she is so mad!!! She’s fuming 😂😂😂 She’s absolutely goddamn FURIOUS about people taking the piss out of her over Savoygate and having no work and no friends. Shame! It couldn’t have happened to a bigger hole 🖕🏼🖕🏼

Some comments:
FC9F974F-D79E-4AFA-8E46-A303EFD7351B.jpeg
F7D61CDA-08B8-42BA-8108-5EDA7ECCE227.jpeg
057E9041-BBEF-439D-9C9D-9D4FB9BBE0B8.jpeg

ETA: that reply isn’t to the bisexual comment it’s above the comment by Hayley

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 47
She is showing herself, yet she thinks she's being clever and making others look bad! So clear she has no work - nothing in vlogs, nothing on the grid, WTF does a PA do for her?? The Waitrose order??

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Is she still rambling about Savoygate? jeez get over it love! If you wasn't such an ignorant hole you wouldn't have had that problem in the first place.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Other influencers have so much more going on than Lyds with campaigns and events and travelling...yet she has more ppl working for her than anyone else 🤣🤣🤣 How does this add up 🤔

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
Why has she got a PA who organises her cupboards? maybe if she did it herself she would have some content to film #moron.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
At this point it is all a huge pretence, and if Carrie cannot bag a big account soon, that is the end. She has begged for stuff to suit her greed, but that is not paying bills or her doing her job - what is she doing apart from KM, Beauty Pie, Hair Burst, Amazon etc? Even Freddies Flowers didn't stick around!!

• Heart
Reactions: 41
I tuned in for 2 minutes and had a chuckle when she said the dressing room looks bare and empty. Funny that

• Haha
Reactions: 34
What was she going on about developing a product for charity and picked a person to do it with? And when they couldn't agree, they unfollowed her, etc? She is playing a victim here when we have many examples of her being beyond difficult to work with.
She is a master manipulator of those followers who are ignorant of things she has done to people.
She is playing innocent in a situation where I am SURE she was unfollowed/left in the dark because she was probably nasty, demanding, and impossible to please.

Don't pretend Lydia...

And no: when you begin to feel better/be better it is not lonely. Its the opposite. If "the work" you've done with Jacqueline has left you "alone" then you should demand a refund and go find someone who has real education in mental well being. Not some charlatan who claims to have a had a long list every kind of "--ism/ic" so therefore makes her some sort of expert in life. She is playing you and everyone for money. Her clients send her expensive gits and flowers. Real, true professionals may get gifts but they certainly aren't showing them off on the internet. It's all fluff.
Since she connected with Jacqueline, she really brought the worst out in her.

And what's worse is Lydia thinks this is "The Good Life."

• Heart
Reactions: 34
And she does a long sit down rant every single video. Doesn’t seem like someone who is pleased with their life
It s embarrassing. It s like she knows best and she really doesn t. It seems she casually drops these clangers (Savoygate) and then has to justify why she gets it so wrong. It s not for her to decide if she is a better person, spirituality is about being kind and compassionate and forgiving those who make your life difficult. You show kindness to everyone in the hope they too learn to be kind to other people, this will then make the world a better place. Her jumping into the comments yapping on that folk choose to misunderstand her ways is simply ridiculous. She s being brought to task because she does stupid things. Why can she not see that?

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.