Lydia Millen #167 Only Hermès vintage is sublime, trash it no matter a dime, Lyds it's time you resign!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The 'Team favs' on her website is a laugh. Cawwie mentions being away in Hamburg with Fairmont. You mean you muscled your way onto Lydia's trip! all reading books about Harry & Meghan and saying how one of Lydia's quote 'you're only one thought away from thinking differently' is groundbreaking. Jeez talk about deluded arse lickers!

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
I’m watching Lydia’s latest video and have started googling Beauty Pie as a result! Can any of you lovely ladies provide an honest review of Beauty Pie please? From my initial research it seems quite good! Feel bad being influenced by her!

Reactions: 4
I’m watching Lydia’s latest video and have started googling Beauty Pie as a result! Can any of you lovely ladies provide an honest review of Beauty Pie please? From my initial research it seems quite good! Feel bad being influenced by her!
I have been a member for over a year @v90 and apart from the odd purchase have been really impressed with the quality and prices.

Reactions: 6
Hang on - she's got a different PA again?! How? Why? She doesn't need a "team" of 3 people running around after her!

(Sorry if this has already been discussed, I'm perpetually behind)

Reactions: 17
Shows how much filter is on her camera, no pores on show, nose looks smaller, eyes look bigger, makes her look younger compared to a photo she has no control over. View attachment 1939675
Is this pre nose filler? She looks very witchy on the right..her nose looks lovely on the left, albeit filtered within an inch of its life 😳 her jaw is also much chunkier on the left.

Reactions: 7
Hang on - she's got a different PA again?! How? Why? She doesn't need a "team" of 3 people running around after her!

(Sorry if this has already been discussed, I'm perpetually behind)
Agree and though I’d be shocked if Fi and the other one work more than a couple hours a week … it is mind blowing that the train wreck of all things Lydia is overseen by 4 people all thinking that the content and behavior are professional.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
So Carrie's sister has been promoted to Content Editor - she must have nothing to do then!! Lydia does not need this team! - why does she have a PA called Satan and what happened to Erica who was shown last year - was she finance?? Must have disagreed with Lydia on something!!

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I have said before about working with people who know Ali very well. I don't want to dox anyone or myself! I have only quizzed one person once - and this person and their family members are very close to Ali knowing him as a child and still being very good friends with him.

I do know that Lidl doesn't gel with the wives and girlfriends of Ali's group of friends. She sets herself apart, is stand off ish, and at the time of quizzing my colleague there had been an excursion to Scotland for one of the friends engagement I think - there were photos here on an ancient thread from instagram - all the ladies were getting together on one of the days and all the lads, lads, lads were going out. Lidl chose to distance herself from all the girls and went out with Ali and all his bessie boy mates.
Thanks for the insight - fully understand you don’t want to get anyone into trouble but from what you’ve heard/know - do you honestly think they’re happy and their marriage is flawless? Just out of interest

Reactions: 14
Just a few absolute classics from Getty Images here. I particularly enjoy just how bad her makeup is and the contrast between her orange face and white hairline. I included the last two just for anyone who hasn’t seen what her original-ish face looked like.

3BC9FD89-EF1D-434C-AD7E-3F6F4528AF19.jpeg
697E0FAA-E48D-4103-A74C-9D83E54FB0B3.jpeg
7A904CA5-5BF2-4B3F-BECC-6035D4E676F5.jpeg
74B478FB-9C41-4A96-B643-B638729F5550.jpeg
1BEE369D-FD33-4AC4-A97E-697337F27BE7.jpeg
28568C76-1586-4045-869A-53FF7325DD3A.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 39
  • Haha
Ok I’ll cut her a break. She just has a wonky hairline (which may or may not be caused by her overheat styling). But at least she’s had it for years and it’s not a new occurrence. I really thought she was recently going bald, but in fact we didn’t realize the wonk as much as she always used to pull a randomly placed hair across the bald spot before.
---

Her teethe are definitely moving (in the wrong direction).
It’s so noticeable. For someone whose appearance is their bread and butter, she doesn’t care for things that are actually critical to improving appearance.

Last edited:
So Carrie's sister has been promoted to Content Editor - she must have nothing to do then!! Lydia does not need this team! - why does she have a PA called Satan and what happened to Erica who was shown last year - was she finance?? Must have disagreed with Lydia on something!!
Well we ALL know Lydia isn't writing the poems or any if all of the vlog. Fi probably does it all as a side gig to a real job, and gives it to Lydia to review. And honestly... it's a terrible vlog with bad links.

The whole group is so caught up in this toxic soup of relying on a failure and narc for income.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Is this pre nose filler? She looks very witchy on the right..her nose looks lovely on the left, albeit filtered within an inch of its life 😳 her jaw is also much chunkier on the left.
The picture on the right hun is from last summer so she was filled to the eyeballs lols, shows how old she looks now without all the filters.

• Sick
I have to say, she can read all the self help books she wants, watch all the netflix documentaries, buy all the skincare but if you aren’t pure of heart or well intentioned and just act from a place of love and peace it means absolutely nothing. I watched her latest vlog and the fact she had to say on numerous occasions that her grandma gave her a place to stay when she was effectively homeless and it was the first place she truly felt at home, I mean irrespective of whether that is true or not, Lydia seems stuck in the past. Angry about her childhood, her parents divorce and IMO she really needs to heal those wounds and look to the future and not the past. And tbf life is unfair and we don’t all get the childhood we want, she should try to focus on what she currently has in life as buying more things won’t make her fulfilled. Also on a lighter note that pasta she made looked gross. Plus my friend has a thermomix and I can confirm it is actually pretty good. If I was the thermomix PR I would pay Lydia to stop using it 😉

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Claims this was her walk today, but it's not cold enough for frost 🤔View attachment 1939632
I'm about 40mins away and this was exactly what I woke up to at 6.30am. Scraping thick ice on my car was not expected.

Not to vouch for Lidl... But it was pretty frosty/icy in the North West of Northamptonshire!

Yes they are always so far apart.

View attachment 1939888

And honestly I can’t understand why they don’t just wear cute puffer jackets and winter boots on these walks?

Why always dressed like some hunting people in thin old man coats with 16 “baselayers beneath? These field and shooting jacket colors wash them out and age them terribly.

They actually look better and younger in clothes like this… in addition to this just being a warmer way to dress for a cold winter walk. Maybe it’s just me living in the US in a cold climate but when we go for walks… we dress for winter in puffer coats not thin wool hunting gear.

PS I think this pic is from when Nicky did her color… looks so much healthier!
View attachment 1939889
Yes! 100% agree.
The clothing and "fashuuun" choices they are currently making genuinely ages them. I mean, I wear a £30 waterproof coat that is neon blue (I like to make sure I'm visible to traffic) otherwise my normal outdoor gear when walking/trekking. The wealth of my village seem to dress the same. Walking boots, waterproof, dogs. None of this faux old money and hunting attire ?!

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Erm Lidl. If you are going to copy and paste on your blog then make sure two people don’t say exactly the same thing?

Fee-

MANTRA – “You’re only one thought away from thinking differently.” I’ll credit the boss for this one! We were chatting in the office about the abuse Harry and Megan are receiving at present and when Lydia said this, she had a little mic drop moment! Applying it to everything and anything in life, we all have the power to open our minds up to new ways of thinking, if we want to”

Satin (WTF)
“MANTRA – “You’re only one thought away from thinking differently.” I’ll credit the boss for this one! We were chatting in the office about the abuse Harry and Megan are receiving at present and when Lydia said this, she had a little mic drop moment! Applying it to everything and anything in life, we all have the power to open our minds up to new ways of thinking, if we want to.”

🙄

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.