Lydia Millen #161 It's the most wonderful time of the year but Christmas with the MGs has no cheer!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lydiot makes an appearance in the first minute 😂
Hugely likeable lad and the poem at the end is just precious. Thank you so much for posting @Peppypoopar 🥰❤

SHUT THE FRONT DOOR! NO WAY!!!! 😱😱😱. THIS is the perfume she plans to “pick up”!? Aka freebie. My gosh that’s INSANE

View attachment 1805926
She didn’t buy it though. She begged for it. What she did was chose it as her favourite - said she would wear it out that night ‘to see how it settles on my skin and if I like it, I’ll return tomorrow’. In other words, please send the bottle free gratis to my room tomorrow morning, thank you, accompanied by macarons and a picture of moi. She implies that she will buy it but hell, no.

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Hope she stays away from Youtube tonight - Claires vlog is a new Hermes bag and Vic's launching her own collection with HC!!
Absolutely loved that Vic said she cannot show us the designs from her collection as their designs would be stolen. She said this 3 times.
3rd time Vic said this, my husband started laughing and asked if she's talking about Lydia.
Love that he actually listens when I vent to him about Lydiot and her fraudulent behaviour.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
Why would we want to do things "in the Lydia Millen way"?!??!
I said to myself that as soon as this year is finished i would stop watching her . Now I'm not so sure I'll handle it until then!
She is so stupid, pretentious, ridiculous and horrible! I can't stand her anymore! :mad: :mad: instead of relaxed and being inspired she just makes me feel mad and irritated!
There's no redemption for you Lidiot!

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 40
Also she tells us that the cavernous wine cellar was 500 sq feet! I
I just watched the part where the person who led them into the wine cellar says that the square footage is 500 sq ft, I don't think she was wrong. It is about 46 square meters... personally it gave me the illusion and feeling of a much bigger space (maybe the angle from which it was filmed ). I was surprised when I converted the sq feet to meters that the space was not bigger.

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Oh her makeup application is so bad.
And the creepy expression.
Screenshot_20221214-125300_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20221214-125358_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20221214-125308_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20221214-125426_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20221214-125317_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20221214-125322_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20221214-125327_Instagram.jpg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
Exactly. Those that are impressed by her stays at high end hotels probably can't afford it. AND most definitely those that can afford it don't need her advice on where to stay. You learn nothing about the hotels from her pathetic reviews. There was so much she could have asked the wine cellar guy about wine. But she is so dim that she couldn't think of anything. She really isn't curious and really has no urge to learn anything new.
[/QUOTE]
Not only do we learn nothing, I personally wouldn't want to give my money to businesses that work with the witch. Even if they don't know her history, which is unbeliavable, (1 google search is all it takes), nobody can convince me that a partnership with Lydiot brings about any ROI. Why should I be pay for it.
Honestly I miss the days when only bonafide celebrities got all the perks. Lydia is a nobody. A talentless con artist. She's not even easy on the eyes anymore.
Rant over.

• Heart
Reactions: 43
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
Her cosplay looks even more ridiculous when the Princess of Wales is wearing skinny jeans, trainers and a white blouse in the latest released pics ...no headband, polyester puff dresses, tweed coats or herpes bags in sight 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 61
Why would we want to do things "in the Lydia Millen way"?!??!
I said to myself that as soon as this year is finished i would stop watching her . Now I'm not so sure I'll handle it until then!
She is so stupid, pretentious, ridiculous and horrible! I can't stand her anymore! :mad: :mad: instead of relaxed and being inspired she just makes me feel mad and irritated!
There's no redemption for you Lidiot!
I stopped about 6 months ago and feel all the better for it! I just come here to get the tea instead :love:

• Heart
Reactions: 36
I can heartily recommend the last few minutes of this latest video. It’s hysterical. It’s comedy gold. Lydia has read a few sommelier notes and has now metamorphosed into a fully fledged and deeply knowledgeable wine connoisseur and is holding forth on German wines (from Italy!) and other amazing wines she can’t quite remember. Like so many other things she can’t remember. Ali was interrupting her when she kept getting it wrong. But for those of you who love wine you have to watch its charming pretention.

Also she tells us that the cavernous wine cellar was 500 sq feet! It was 5,000 sq ft if it was an inch. Rather like her full bodied German wine that was Italian. One of her best goofs...
I don’t know what you mean - I know all about wine - my CEO, COO and paid for BFF taught me everything about wine as you will witness from my latest vlog. Just keep pouring the Whispouring, thank you, lovely! X

2791FB60-E0C4-4603-B6DD-8ECAA25A3758.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Lydia's reaaally trying to sell the die-hard art lover image, screeching in front of that art shop,
and then with the "oh excuse this crazy clip, it's an #art_lover_thing, you wouldn't get it" 🤪

Then after the birthday drinks she did a dramatic reenactment of the "negroni sbagliato with prosecco" meme/song,
because she's so charming and hip.

The only thing that got me through the wine cellar segment was the wine guy's voice and cute face. 😆

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Speaking of her nails, when she got engaged I remember her ring fingers had a different colour polish on to the other nails, it made it feel like, to me at the time, that it was all planned.
I liked her at that point so I didn’t read too much into it.
Now I know what she’s about it it always makes me wonder
Eh, I also often do an accent nail on my ring finger. My boyfriend did almost propose to me the other day, but I've done this since way before I ever thought I might get married eventually.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
If all the stuff she is wearing on the train trip is gifted should it say ad in the post or PR product or nothing? Her face looks so oily and camel coloured!

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Eh, I also often do an accent nail on my ring finger. My boyfriend did almost propose to me the other day, but I've done this since way before I ever thought I might get married eventually.
Same! The progress of this love story is wonderful to witness. Keep on sharing - we love to see you so happy! ❤🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Apologies for quoting myself, but, once again, Lydia has not disclosed the clothing and accessories she has received as PR.

🤬

Oooooh. ❤
Hopefully we get a "story time" in the New Year.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I mean because she never did it before and hasn’t done it since so it made me think it was all orchestrated. Not me saying the actual act of doing it is odd 🤣

• Heart
I always find she can magically reach new levels of vapidity, deliberate ignorance, vile meanness, blockheaded idiocy and pure tone deafness in each video that mesmerizes me; I can't pull myself away from them. A true case study for psychologists everywhere.
I really wish there would be a true academic study of the mental health/personality status of big influencers. I suspect there are disordered personalities motivating a lot of what they do, but I’d love to know that empirically.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Argh she boils my piss!! She’s getting deliveries for new clothes every other day! The Ralph Lauren haul that she did are like the same dresses but in different colours she’s so out of touch with reality it sickens me someone asked her “do u shop in primark” and she’s like “No I don’t” I was thinking maybe she thinks she’s too prestige and snobby to shop there! Because she’s such a pretty princess and we’re all paupers!

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.