Lydia Millen #161 It's the most wonderful time of the year but Christmas with the MGs has no cheer!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Those rings, wtf?

Also the nail polish looks like when my friends and I would paint our nails with Tipex and then dip them in glitter. In 1996 when we were 13!
@IrishName I love your avatar LOL 😂

The way she said gyoza. I can’t.
Guyoowzaa

Amazing and I spit out my drink at the Bob Ross comment. Nailed it 🤣

View attachment 1805799View attachment 1805800
I’ve also never heard an art gallery called an ‘art shop’ before 😝

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
She ‘Speaks in FAX’ is probably what is meant. Copy & Send. Nothing original eminates from Miss phoney-ass! She should stick this on her fridge & her forehead ⬇:

“The problem with the world is that the intelligent people are full of doubts, while the stupid ones are full of confidence.” ― Charles Bukowski

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54
OMG, Victoria's latest video is making me laugh so hard. She is doing some colab with HC and at one point she says "I'll share more with you ahead of time, but not this early, because you know how easily people steal ideas" 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
Why oh why has the Fairmont in Hamburg put framed photos of Lidl in their room?!? Why encourage the narcissism? "Oh look a wonderful photo of me, so I can admire myself". It's bad enough giving them the Suite, the free bottles of booze and cakes, but photos of her?!!? FFS. No wonder she thinks she's wonderful.

Also........her voice. The fake posh voice.......urgh. It winds me up!
What if SHE has the framed pics of herself in her suitcases and strategically places them around the room herself? I wouldn't put it past her.

• Haha
Reactions: 40
In one of her vlogmas videos she walks around the house barefoot quite a bit and I can’t believe how heavy footed she is! STOMP STOMP STOMP. If you watch her movement it’s like she’s got really flat feet and she also doesn’t seem to bend her knees. Very weird! Ali must think he’s living with Thumper the rabbit when he’s downstairs and she’s thumping around in that dressing room 😂

I’m also not buying a single second of this F&F collab/partnership/whatever she’s calling it. She is never going to wear any of this stuff beyond photo opportunities. She even styled that gilet for an ‘off-duty’ relaxed look and teamed it immediately with her Birken despite having just said the F&F saddle (NOT cartridge) bag is her ideal choice for those chilled out days in the countryside 🙄
Yes, she is very flat footed however she insists her feet have high arches. 😂

Looks ridiculous.
I always think she looks too big for the Kelly mini and when she holds it by the top handle her hands look huge.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I skipped that part, I’ll go back. 🤣
Her videos are so long and mostly boring gibberish, that I keep skipping and fast forwarding through so much of them. Thing is though, when I read some hilarious comments on here discussing things I have obviously missed, I grudgingly have to backtrack and go through them again to check out the infamous scenes. Why watch them at all then? I don't really know why. I watch them with a mixture of disgust and mild wonder that needs a proper word to describe it... I always find she can magically reach new levels of vapidity, deliberate ignorance, vile meanness, blockheaded idiocy and pure tone deafness in each video that mesmerizes me; I can't pull myself away from them. A true case study for psychologists everywhere. It's akin to rubbernecking when passing by an accident on the road that you don't really want to see, but also want to catch a glimpse of...
Flydia dear, hi. Please don't be flattered by what I just said. I fear you might, because you saw the words magical and mesmerizing and can probably convince yourself that I am a diehard fan.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Soooo cringe when the guy is showing her the wine cellar and she constantly interjects with “wowwww” and “ohhh my goodness”. It’s just so insincere, just bloody listen to the explanation. Imagine if you were on a tour with her, you’d be like “who the hell is this irritating person?!”
But my favourites are the random interjections of foreign languages. “andiamos!” “MON DIEU!”
Pretentious idiocy!

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
Lilysilk : *sends out PR to 1 000 000 influencers around the globe for free advertising*
Lydia : ""My campaign with Lilysilk ..." 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 60
You must, Its so funny!
Oh my, that was very painful. 500 ft 😂🤣😂🤣😂, oh that was priceless. To me, it sure sounded like she was mocking the wine presenter in the 500ft wine cave, then tried to cover herself.
Loved how she really tried to sell the hotel room for three nights. How much do you think the room is? I tried to look but could not find the price.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Soooo cringe when the guy is showing her the wine cellar and she constantly interjects with “wowwww” and “ohhh my goodness”. It’s just so insincere, just bloody listen to the explanation. Imagine if you were on a tour with her, you’d be like “who the hell is this irritating person?!”
But my favourites are the random interjections of foreign languages. “andiamos!” “MON DIEU!”
Pretentious idiocy!
So true, sadly there isn t much depth to this grifter. The chap in the wine cellar was interesting and I kept thinking why can she not converse about a subject she loves. No interest in booze, she just loves to neck it, I m very much looking forward to the photos the little fella will take of her on xmas day, passed out on the sofa pissed.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I could be wrong but I do believe Penhaligons is classed as a “niche” perfume brand. Aerin is also classed as the niche version of Estée Lauder
To me, niche fragrances are generally produced by smaller, independent houses with a focus on high quality ingredients. The ones she was looking at in Hamburg probably fit that description but imo most influencers tend to play it quite mainstream with frags.

Reactions: 17
What is the point of there fairmont trips? do they think we are going to see Ms Arrogant going 'wow' and 'goodness' and book one for ourselves?

• Haha
Reactions: 45
To me, niche fragrances are generally produced by smaller, independent houses with a focus on high quality ingredients. The ones she was looking at in Hamburg probably fit that description but imo most influencers tend to play it quite mainstream with frags.
Thankfully she didn't get a bottle of number 55, Lovely Patchouli, which was Jackie Kennedy's signature scent. I love it. She better stay away from Roja's A Goodnight Kiss parfum.

What is the point of there fairmont trips? do they think we are going to see Ms Arrogant going 'wow' and 'goodness' and book one for ourselves?
Exactly. Those that are impressed by her stays at high end hotels probably can't afford it. AND most definitely those that can afford it don't need her advice on where to stay. You learn nothing about the hotels from her pathetic reviews. There was so much she could have asked the wine cellar guy about wine. But she is so dim that she couldn't think of anything. She really isn't curious and really has no urge to learn anything new.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
She really should be careful traveling with her fake bags! We will have fakegate next!
It would have been hilarious if they confiscated the dhgate kelly! For intellectual property theft! Imagine reappearing from Customs sans Kelly with no other bag to wear. Ha!

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.