Lydia Millen #161 It's the most wonderful time of the year but Christmas with the MGs has no cheer!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
is anyone struggling with the big ad on left featuring cheap faux fur and acrylic outfits? . im struggling to read the forum
Different ad, same placement and no way to close it down. I can’t see who’s posted and miss half of what’s written. 🙁

Make the font size smaller on the page you re on, reduce the page to as small as you can, you ll then be able to see the x in the top right hand corner of the add, you can then close it.
Thanks for this. I’m on an iPad and that doesn’t work for me, or to be more precise I can’t reduce the size, it could well be user error but I can’t figure it out.

• Sad
Reactions: 8
She didn't debrief after either dinner because she was drunk

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
Lydia has more connection w women n Ali has more connection w men. Would love to know how many people skip her intro.
Why has Carrie gone away w them 😭😭😭. Please this is a throuple. Carries bf must be a saint to not overthink n conclude her n lydia are sleeping together

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Why do her lower teeth now seem to stick out further than her top teeth? My neighbours have a lovely boxer dog and her jaw now looks a bit like that. I’m sure it never used to...also her lisp is becoming much more pronounced. What‘s going on?

I think they both have the same company address because they both have the same accountant and the address is the accountant’s address.
Possibly the botox in her masseter muscle has relaxed her bottom jaw a bit too much?? 😳

Yes I also use my accountant's address for my registered address 😊 but the fact they use the same accountant confirms it is Elsie's Carrie rather than another random Carrie Grayson in the UK, and this shows she more than likely works for LEM Ltd through her own Ltd company rather than being employed directly by Elsie?

• Heart
Reactions: 9
With all that tales she is telling her tongue( like her nose ) is getting longer and pushing those teeth forward, she will be competing with teefers soon😂. Maybe she never had her wisdom teeth out! ( more like stupidity teeth in her case)
I always notice when she babbles on that her large tongue lays really close to her teeth, hence the lisping is always just so easy for her 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Why do her lower teeth now seem to stick out further than her top teeth? My neighbours have a lovely boxer dog and her jaw now looks a bit like that. I’m sure it never used to...also her lisp is becoming much more pronounced. What‘s going on?

It‘s a thing apparently, I saw a dentist on YouTube talking about it, iirc braces such as Invisalign affect the way some famous people are now speaking and others are copying. I suppose it’s a similar effect as vocal fry, (that sets my teeth on edge) now everyone’s at it, bonkers.

• Wow
Reactions: 17
Would love to know their plans for when they grow old. Like is Carrie gonna be looking after Aldi n lidl wiping their bums. The exaggeration on the oh wow w the horses was pissing me off it’s so over the top

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
Dumb cow was unaware a hotel would be busy in December as people are visiting not only the hotel but also the restaurants. She genuinely thinks she is the only person who stays in hotels and frequents restaurants.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Possibly the botox in her masseter muscle has relaxed her bottom jaw a bit too much?? 😳

Yes I also use my accountant's address for my registered address 😊 but the fact they use the same accountant confirms it is Elsie's Carrie rather than another random Carrie Grayson in the UK, and this shows she more than likely works for LEM Ltd through her own Ltd company rather than being employed directly by Elsie?
Yes that’s right.
She deffo isn’t employed by Lydia. Lydia is her Client. So she will invoice Lydia and Lydia will pay her and offset those invoices against her own tax. It means L does not pay NI contributions for Carrie or give her holiday pay or sick pay etc etc. Co Accs said there was one employee so that has to be either Ali or Fi...If Fi registers as self employed it saves a whole host of complications for L. If she is employed she would be entitled to holiday pay commensurate with the hours she works which is how this conversation started about whether she was giving her ‘staff’ extra holiday pay or not during the 3 scintillatingly jolly weeks she’s not working* in December....zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz Will to live? Doubtful...zzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Would love to know their plans for when they grow old. Like is Carrie gonna be looking after Aldi n lidl wiping their bums. The exaggeration on the oh wow w the horses was pissing me off it’s so over the top
Whatever happened to Baby Lydia😅🤣😂🤣😅

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Omg why have I never noticed her walk… I’d like a btec version of Kate Middleton the stuff arm n back Jesus this woman needs help.
Ali “ it looks very calm n collected in the kitchen” pans to the kitchen staff just standing staring at him as they haven’t started lol maybe just me but I’d hate to be placed next to an open kitchen it’s like being placed next to the bins. The noise n smell and chaos plus if I saw a chef touch his nose or something would totally put me off.

Reactions: 9
Love that Lydia has decided she loves 'niche fragrances' when actually she wears designer frags all the time Aerin, Penhaligons etc

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
The way she stomps out the lift first. Her sitting on alis lap is the closest I’ve seen to physical contact w these two except their wedding day

I also don’t know anyone that gets a massage as part of a ‘work’ trip

Reactions: 17
Julia Roberts' opera going character, with box seats now that she has discovered the opera, but uncouth and with less class.
Nah...It’s got to be someone who got beheaded! She’s done Anne Boleyn so let’s think? I know - she was talking about eating the cake in tonight’s epi-sod so I reckon Marie Antoinette ( don’t tell anyone tho! )

29CE5136-D568-4EF8-909E-4CDC17E9C27C.jpeg

fun fact: you absolutely know she did NOT eat a single one of the cakes on the table in Hamburg. Hamburgers yes - cakes nein!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Omg why have I never noticed her walk… I’d like a btec version of Kate Middleton the stuff arm n back Jesus this woman needs help.
Ali “ it looks very calm n collected in the kitchen” pans to the kitchen staff just standing staring at him as they haven’t started lol maybe just me but I’d hate to be placed next to an open kitchen it’s like being placed next to the bins. The noise n smell and chaos plus if I saw a chef touch his nose or something would totally put me off.
Lydia always walks like she is in a rush to find the nearest toilet.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
makes sure that her Hermes bag is in PERRFEKET placement for her whole OOTE shot yet we never got an unboxing of her fake Kelly Mini
Screenshot 2022-12-13 140546.png

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
"Guys I'm So privileged it was the first time of my life I was searched at customs, it was such a bizarre experience feeling like I've potentially done something wrong when I haven't so I need to tell you about this feeling that tons of POC people go through pretty routinely because I again need to point out how privilege I am that it was my very very first time in my whole life to get searched. Such a crazy novelty experience guys! *insert stupid giggle*"
Again, another very Perpetua remark to make. I need to change my avatar picture for a Perpetua edited picture with Lydia's face.
I have been searched on every single trip I have ever taken in my life from as young as 14.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.