Lydia Millen #161 It's the most wonderful time of the year but Christmas with the MGs has no cheer!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The way she stomps out the lift first. Her sitting on alis lap is the closest I’ve seen to physical contact w these two except their wedding day

I also don’t know anyone that gets a massage as part of a ‘work’ trip
I have been searched on every single trip I have ever taken in my life from as young as 14.
I would always get searched on leaving and arriving in Australia. It would drive me crazy!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
I have been searched on every single trip I have ever taken in my life from as young as 14.
You must look stunningly fabulous beyond everyone‘s wildest dreams like them 😜. I could walk through brandishing a tuba, a cor anglais and a giraffe and I’d still be invisible...

1670963096290.png

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
Love that Lydia has decided she loves 'niche fragrances' when actually she wears designer frags all the time Aerin, Penhaligons etc
I could be wrong but I do believe Penhaligons is classed as a “niche” perfume brand. Aerin is also classed as the niche version of Estée Lauder

• Wow
Reactions: 13
She was searched because they’re trained to look out for strangely dressed individuals with something to hide! Al must love his romantic trips with Lyd’s carer in tow. I suppose it cuts his workload in half. Especially in the bedroom!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
She wanted to make Ali seem like some high powered businessman in the airport by drawing attention to his carrying around an open laptop when all he was probably trying to do was upload a bloody TikTok of him leaning on another wall🙄

Horse and “cart”, not carriage, cart! Twice! Told you she was Steptoe.

Cawwie was pissed. And over-botoxed.

UO - I don’t think she’s too bothered about #savoygate and I think there are probably still plenty of unsuspecting or unconcerned brands to come. Unlike here, where many people from all over the world were able to see and collate the extent of the media hoo-haa, I doubt her own family or work circle would've gone out of their way to go looking for too long unless she’d asked them to and I don’t think she would. Carrie should’ve ensured she herself saw the full extent in her capacity but she’s clueless and unprofessional. One or two of them may see a lot eventually but her close friends wouldn’t care anyway. If I didn’t read TL, I wouldn’t have known at all.

I think the main thing that will have been affected is her relationships with her peers as they all leech off each other for gain, plus from now on she’ll always be recognised on TikTok as “that knobhead” by most. After a suitable amount of time, I wouldn’t be surprised if J&C pal up again on a trip if it’s mutually beneficial, they’re birds of a feather when it comes to greed.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
She was searched because they’re trained to look out for strangely dressed individuals with something to hide! Al must love his romantic trips with Lyd’s carer in tow. I suppose it cuts his workload in half. Especially in the bedroom!
Thank you, I don’t look strange it is my half Indian origin that sets them off in Australia! It is actually pretty racist !

• Sad
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
She wanted to make Ali seem like some high powered businessman in the airport by drawing attention to his carrying around an open laptop when all he was probably trying to do was upload a bloody TikTok of him leaning on another wall🙄

Horse and “cart”, not carriage, cart! Twice! Told you she was Steptoe.

Cawwie was pissed. And over-botoxed.

UO - I don’t think she’s too bothered about #savoygate and I think there are probably still plenty of unsuspecting or unconcerned brands to come. Unlike here, where many people from all over the world were able to see and collate the extent of the media hoo-haa, I doubt her own family or work circle would've gone out of their way to go looking for too long unless she’d asked them to and I don’t think she would. Carrie should’ve ensured she herself saw the full extent in her capacity but she’s clueless and unprofessional. One or two of them may see a lot eventually but her close friends wouldn’t care anyway. If I didn’t read TL, I wouldn’t have known at all.

I think the main thing that will have been affected is her relationships with her peers as they all leech off each other for gain, plus from now on she’ll always be recognised on TikTok as “that knobhead” by most. After a suitable amount of time, I wouldn’t be surprised if J&C pal up again on a trip if it’s mutually beneficial, they’re birds of a feather when it comes to greed.
Agree with you 100% which is why I was so interested in this thread’s poll. I firmly believe Savoygate didn’t take a feather out of her and I saw no evidence of tears or devastation. Still, more Tattlers thought otherwise 🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️

I think regarding her peers, it might have been awkward for a couple of weeks but as you say, birds of a feather so they might gossip about her but they won’t ignore her long term as they’ll prefer to maintain the status quo in case she gains favour however unlikely that is.

• Heart
I have not as yet come across an influencer do an about turn in their personality as I have with LM. Everyone else are still themselves, achieving but still themselves, from Bethany Frankel in the US, talented, business owner, ambitious but always herself, Kaushal who has always been herself, content always consistent. Ruby Hammer, Nadine Baggot both always genuine and experts in their field. But what we have here is Pretend.

• Heart
makes sure that her Hermes bag is in PERRFEKET placement for her whole OOTE shot yet we never got an unboxing of her fake Kelly MiniView attachment 1805240
What kind of saddo not only travels with the orange Hermès shopping bag but goes through customs with the little thing as if she’s a millionaire and then carefully places same in every shot? Gently teasing us as to whether she bought the nail files or the nail polish. 😴😴😴

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 41
What kind of saddo not only travels with the orange Hermès shopping bag but goes through customs with the little thing as if she’s a millionaire and then carefully places same in every shot? Gently teasing us as to whether she bought the nail files or the nail polish. 😴😴😴
She really should be careful traveling with her fake bags! We will have fakegate next!

• Haha
Gawd that Suzannah creamy/brown/silk shirt dress thing she is wearing in that pic really is the frumpiest thing ever. It looks like something a 65+ year old would wear. I bet you if it was from some other shop/designer, she wouldn't look twice at it, but she's got this obsession with Royal brands and as we know Sophie Wessex wears Suzannah a lot.

• Sick
Reactions: 26
That's soooo bad if that's what sets them off 😡
Australia has one of the strictest boarder control. I found NZ to be more intimidating. It is more to do with environmental reasons. So multicultural and lots of international food brought in. Pests/animals etc

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
I grind my teeth (unfortunately) and my dentist recommended that I get Jaw Botox to ease the grinding. Now I’m worried that I’ll end up with a jaw like Lydia or Oop’s Neighbour’s Boxer Dog 😂🙈

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
Australia has one of the toughest boarder control in the world. I wouldn’t take it personally. I found New Zealand to be intimidating
I know, you can see on youtube how tough they are, watching the sniffer dogs lately, I'd be a terrible border control officer as I would be loving on the dogs the whole time 🐶❤
Sorry if I caused any offence ❤❤❤

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.