Lydia Millen #161 It's the most wonderful time of the year but Christmas with the MGs has no cheer!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Haha she looked a right twit in that OTT dress for the ballet when everyone else was dressed normal. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Every vlog is just her either opening gifts, talking tit to the camera with tiny bits of trips. So boring. I literally watched that vlog in under 8 minutes because I forwarded most if it
At least include some Christmas tunes / songs but nooooooooo, madam has to include moody piano or symphonic music.
Christmas phail. (as per Ali's spelling)

I just don’t understand why whenever Lydia makes a new influencer friend she then copies everything they wear and morphs into them? It’s SO strange?! Most recently it was Josie, now it’s the.la.way (don’t know her name).
They literally wore the exact same outfit to the Ballet, it’s so odd?
Surely the.la.way must think that it’s weird!
All Lauren (LA Way) has her eye on is a piece of Lyds' 1.2 million IG subscribers 😂
Joke's on her though as, for the last 2 years or so, Lyds' has been on a massive bot-buying adventure.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Screenshot 2022-12-12 at 19.35.00.png

When you cannot do up a gilet thingy over your mahoosive plastic boobies you need to size up a couple of sizes!

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 32
"The fiesta resistance...the mac that trumps all macs including Burberry macs which just aren't warm enough dontcha know"

...then proceeds to style said mac with a classic Burberry scarf and her herpes bag (after just raving how the FF one goes with evvvvvverything and every situation...but obviously not this one 🙄) and saying that she feels like she's straight out of a Burberry advert 🤣🤣🤣

Not sure you're the best advert for Burberry after what you've said abt them in the past so doubt you'll be getting work anytime soon from them Elsie! 😂

I just cannot take anything she says seriously 😑

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
While she’s sing songing over the dogs for the benefit of those watching she COMPLETELY misses the fact that Berkeley is chewing Porters ears incessantly and Porter is constantly trying to get away from him. It’s painful to watch and painful to see her not noticing but making the high pitched sounds which are supposed to make us think she cares for the dogs. Porter will end up a nervous wreck if she doesn’t stop his endless trying to escape. It’s hideous!
STEP UP - TRAIN YOUR DOG!
GET DRESSED FOR YOUR JOB! Dressing gowns make you look slovenly especially when worn in the garden. Vlogging is your job. You have thousands of clothes. Get dressed when you come to work!

edit. Berkley needs to be trained to stop chewing Porter’s ears. It’s clear Porter is constantly trying to get away from Berkeley and he hates having his ears chewed. It’s how Berkeley shows dominance and needs to be stopped quickly. Neither of the MG’s seem to notice his discomfort but bill and coo and talk gibberish to them. It needs sorting out or Porter will become a difficult and possibly withdrawn dog. Just wanted to qualify what I wrote above.

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 52
absolutely!. firstly they were half naked in this weather, there husbands behind were eyeing up the flesh 😂 the wives looked disapproving.... hilarious and awkward all at once
The husbands were probably wondering if Lydia was in drag as she looks so manly.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
I really hope the Fairfax & Favor stuff was from a PR agency and not directly from F&F. I love my Explorers. Ugh.

That Belmond Pullman reel is cringy af. Yet the comments are 🤢 How can they not tell how fake it is?! She looks ridiculous. Smug cow.

• Sick
Reactions: 24
How can she possibly claim that Fairfax and Favour bag is her favourite bag to take with her on walks to the pub and farmhouse?! She JUST got it, has never been photographed with it and always takes her Hermes bags regardless of the occasion. Who believes this crap?! It’s utter codswallop.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 64
How can she possibly claim that Fairfax and Favour bag is her favourite bag to take with her on walks to the pub and farmhouse?! She JUST got it, has never been photographed with it and always takes her Hermes bags regardless of the occasion. Who believes this crap?! It’s utter codswallop.
Exactly! Utter codswallop.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Exactly! Utter codswallop.
I love the word « codswallop ». It is the dream, parfekt to describe ever thing that comes out of lidl’s gob!

• Haha
Littul Aldi always makes me laugh when he wears his 'blazer of a thousand buttons' 😁 Did Shyster & Tricks get a job lot of shiny gold buttons off the back of a lorry mebbe?

Screenshot 2022-12-12 at 21.20.00.png

• Haha
Reactions: 30
First, I love the word Codswallop and as an American I cannot wait to use it. (I never loved England until I joined here and learned all these terms... LOL ;-)

She is slowly unraveling.... piece by piece the cracks are showing.

• Haha
  • Heart
First, I love the word Codswallop and as an American I cannot wait to use it. (I never loved England until I joined here and learned all these terms... LOL ;-)

She is slowly unraveling.... piece by piece the cracks are showing.
They will be rifts soon!

Reactions: 14
At the very end of the latest nonsense flog she was talking about the music from the nutcracker and how until then she didn't realise how many of her favourite classical pieces are from the ballet. Just shows how she really has no clue about classical music that she's never looked up the titles of what she is listening to, it's all through an Instagram filter.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
At the very end of the latest nonsense flog she was talking about the music from the nutcracker and how until then she didn't realise how many of her favourite classical pieces are from the ballet. Just shows how she really has no clue about classical music that she's never looked up the titles of what she is listening to, it's all through an Instagram filter.
And she calls it the SOUNDTRACK to The Nutcracker. She is truly a ballet connoisseur in the making🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 52
Jacqueline's Toxic Positivity once again...

"I am so lucky to have a group of girls who work for me" so I don't have to do a damn thing to exist in this world and this little bubble I've created where I am perfect and the Queen of the Universe. Sure, I pay everyone around me to do the hard things. (I mean, adding links to a video post is so stressful and time consuming. I know Carrie spends hours editing my videos but I just cannot add the links. I'm too busy.) And I am so lucky that I've surrounded myself with girls who have so much time on their hands to do anything and everything. I am SO time poor without them... Because oh, I work so so hard at life. It is exhausting being me sometimes... It gets tiring having everyone do things for me, to watch those workers build and rebuild My Home of Dreams (but its OK because soon I have to move so this is just for Entertainment/Content Only) oh and the three cleaners who clean my house top to bottom so I don't have to clean a single broken toilet...
But, sighhhhh, [long dramatic pause with pretend thoughtful eyes.....] someone has to live This Reality, Right?!

"
She works so hard getting pissed while other people vlog her content.

Also notice that roar of fake laughter, she needs to be careful or she'll scare away Lauren before securing next year's booking. :ROFLMAO:

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.