Lydia Millen #161 It's the most wonderful time of the year but Christmas with the MGs has no cheer!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Getting dressed up like a dogs dinner for the ballet, or for the theatre is a dead giveaway that she's not a proper toff. Most properly "posh" people go to the ballet and theatre regularly and usually are fairly dressed down. They might dress up a little, especially if it's an occasion, or special show but in general less is more. Often people have to get the train/tube home, so generally wear a good coat and boots. Her looking totally out of place absolutely gives away her lack of class and the fact she's a novice at attending the ballet.
This. She looks like an absolute fool. Proper posh people don’t wear big names or red soles either. I know a few genuinely wealthy/old money couples and they wear understated clothing to theatre. Jeans even.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
I really hope that you are all keeping warm with the terrible cold weather that is hitting the uk and other countries. Take care❤.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
Aww, Lydia wants to be honest with us...

She made a little boo boo... no a positive boo boo 😐
She's struggled with filming vlogmas before... but struggle in the loosest sense of the word
She wants to give us quality content... but in the loosest possible sense (Lucky us 🥴)
She is sooo ✨bizarre✨ - she only thinks in facts not opinions... but also based her facts opinions on Harry and Meg from what she's seen

Which bit is the honest part Lidl??

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 27
I read some where that F&F use a PR company. I could be wrong
Fairfax and Favor have tumbled so far from where they began. A genuinely decent equestrian brand now just overpriced crap quality leather goods for influencers. They gift away SO much to skinny young women. I know of someone who supported them for years with purchases and free UG content and she had to fight to get given anything or invited to the PR events cos she doesn’t fit their aesthetic enough. The owner Marcus is a stuck up twit too. Perfect for Lidl 🙄

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 38
Every vlog is just her either opening gifts, talking tit to the camera with tiny bits of trips. So boring. I literally watched that vlog in under 8 minutes because I forwarded most if it

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Ha ha oh I love Charlie’s dig and how he turned sideways on Josie’s vlogmas. He sheepishly states ‘ I don’t like hunting for fun’ … and the. I thought of madam Lydia…. I can’t deal with her anymore. She’s more and more nauseating by the second. Over zealous .. narcissism…

Haven’t been on here in ages can you explain how this is a dig at Lydia? :D also do you think lydiot and alligator are friends with josie and Charlie still or not?

Reactions: 3
The people sat behind them in the opera looked really pissed off!
absolutely!. firstly they were half naked in this weather, there husbands behind were eyeing up the flesh 😂 the wives looked disapproving.... hilarious and awkward all at once

• Haha
I just don’t understand why whenever Lydia makes a new influencer friend she then copies everything they wear and morphs into them? It’s SO strange?! Most recently it was Josie, now it’s the.la.way (don’t know her name).
They literally wore the exact same outfit to the Ballet, it’s so odd?
Surely the.la.way must think that it’s weird!

• Heart
Reactions: 38
This. She looks like an absolute fool. Proper posh people don’t wear big names or red soles either. I know a few genuinely wealthy/old money couples and they wear understated clothing to theatre. Jeans even.
You could see people looking at her in normal clothes thinking wtf? 😂

• Haha
Aww, Lydia wants to be honest with us...

She made a little boo boo... no a positive boo boo 😐
She's struggled with filming vlogmas before... but struggle in the loosest sense of the word
She wants to give us quality content... but in the loosest possible sense (Lucky us 🥴)
She is sooo ✨bizarre✨ - she only thinks in facts not opinions... but also based her facts opinions on Harry and Meg from what she's seen

Which bit is the honest part Lidl??
Jacqueline's Toxic Positivity once again...

"I am so lucky to have a group of girls who work for me" so I don't have to do a damn thing to exist in this world and this little bubble I've created where I am perfect and the Queen of the Universe. Sure, I pay everyone around me to do the hard things. (I mean, adding links to a video post is so stressful and time consuming. I know Carrie spends hours editing my videos but I just cannot add the links. I'm too busy.) And I am so lucky that I've surrounded myself with girls who have so much time on their hands to do anything and everything. I am SO time poor without them... Because oh, I work so so hard at life. It is exhausting being me sometimes... It gets tiring having everyone do things for me, to watch those workers build and rebuild My Home of Dreams (but its OK because soon I have to move so this is just for Entertainment/Content Only) oh and the three cleaners who clean my house top to bottom so I don't have to clean a single broken toilet...
But, sighhhhh, [long dramatic pause with pretend thoughtful eyes.....] someone has to live This Reality, Right?!

"

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
I just don’t understand why whenever Lydia makes a new influencer friend she then copies everything they wear and morphs into them? It’s SO strange?! Most recently it was Josie, now it’s the.la.way (don’t know her name).
They literally wore the exact same outfit to the Ballet, it’s so odd?
Surely the.la.way must think that it’s weird!
Like everything Lydia does, the friendship with Lauren the LA way is a big phoney fake. However, I think Lauren is using Lydia as much as Lydia is using Lauren. Lauren’s brown nosing of Lydia is revolting but she’s benefitted massively from Lydia promoting her brand’s pieces (which sadly have sold out after Lydia has worn them). Frankly I find their little love-in truly nauseating 🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 32
What do we think Lydia's next Cosplay costume will be? So far this year we have had;

- coastal grandmother
- equestrian
- gardener
- lady of the manor
The Queen 🙄🤣
Like everything Lydia does, the friendship with Lauren the LA way is a big phoney fake. However, I think Lauren is using Lydia as much as Lydia is using Lauren. Lauren’s brown nosing of Lydia is revolting but she’s benefitted massively from Lydia promoting her brand’s pieces (which sadly have sold out after Lydia has worn them). Frankly I find their little love-in truly nauseating 🤮
couldn’t agree with this more. I also think this vlog was pushed out quickly as an up yours to Josie after her little gathering. So much for Lidl not showing her friendships on the internet anymore… this love fest felt very contrived 🤢

• Sick
So one minute it is Amazon knit dresses and now it is Emilia Wickstead knit dress for £1000 - GIFTED obviously!

• Sick
  • Heart
The Queen 🙄🤣

couldn’t agree with this more. I also think this vlog was pushed out quickly as an up yours to Josie after her little gathering. So much for Lidl not showing her friendships on the internet anymore… this love fest felt very contrived 🤢
We all know how this "friendship" will end. I give it 3-5 months before the unfollows and this new girl disappears from existance.
(Unless she gets on Lydia's payroll)

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Hopefully this wasn't gifted as she's spelled the bloody designer's name wrong??!

Screenshot_20221212-203148-01.jpeg

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.