Lydia Millen #161 It's the most wonderful time of the year but Christmas with the MGs has no cheer!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I said this in an earlier post, but my bet is next summer she'll get in to going to the polo. It'll be her new obsession. Going to the polo, getting dressed up in polyster frocks and head bands, thinking she's hobnobbing with proper toffs and minor royals....I also think she'll want to go to Royal Ascot.
She is not private jet status yet lol

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Is it just me or are these dresses absolutely horrendous? The epitome of ugly! It’s no wonder she’s only promoting the same 3 dresses over and over on her TikTok. These shiny frilly numbers and cheap looking coat are just vile!
Omg yes!!! I thought I was the only one. Honestly her dresses are so ugly, something a 5 years old girl might want to wear, and I still won’t put it on my little girl. She has no style, just copy paste from other brands. It doesn’t make any sense why are people are buying her tit. Also why is she still buying cloth if she has so many? It’s so many things and clutter around her.

Reactions: 18
This is probably what she bought at Hermès - it’s all about being seen with the orange bag..

72217B6D-7489-4E73-BBA9-49C51241E8A3.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 55
I don’t get where Lidls is going with the’ Royal Family’ bid. Normally I can see what end game she wants- she wants her followers to believe she is old money & apparently some of them do. But how many of them are going to believe she is a member of Royal Family unless she’s got a game plan to save Andrew & rehabilitate him, take Edward or William off Sophie or Katherine. That’s likely !! Firstly she needs to dump Ali to enable her to do any of this but that doesn’t seem to be happening. Does she see herself as a lookalike for Kate? She’s a good 6 years younger than her but looks older so can’t see that happening. Maybe her plan is to marry George when he’s old enough 😂😂. So where is she going with it?

• Haha
Reactions: 33
'I have never been to the ballet in this capacity' There you go again with your 'capacity'. You said you have never been to the ballet so what other 'capacity' is there you absolute weapon grrrrrrrrrrr

• Haha
Reactions: 58
Off on my own little tangent, but happened to watch a couple of YT videos by the channel, "The Royal Grift." I realize I am not the first person to make this connection but BOY does our Ms. MG and MEG appear to suffer from the same personality disorder. After watching the above I tuned into another video with Megyn Kelly and Mike Rowe (love him!) where they were discussing Meghan Markle, and Megyn Kelly specifically talks about why this person is so incapable of moving past her "victimhood." To this, Mike Rowe says, "I'm not a shrink, but if I were to put her on the couch, I would just say that for whatever reason the synapses fire in a sequence that allows the feeling to feel good... and we can train ourselves to feel good about virtually any activity..." He goes on, but the message is these people thrive on ANY attention whether good, bad or otherwise. By tapping into their victimhood, they can change/skew the narrative. Again, it's that ol' thing I've regurgitated here before where it becomes a YOU thing and not a ME thing. No growth. No moving onwards and upwards. Just stuck in this perpetual cycle of being a target, a victim etc. For LEM, she wants to be seen for all the vapid, empty and worthless "ideals" she's being recognized for...upper-crustiness, appearance, success etc. etc. It's all a façade and 100% "keeping up appearances." She - as has been commented on many, many times before - is the quintessential "Bucket Woman." Even those who would take time to speculate on the personality of a TV character have noted that Hyacinth shows signs of pathological behavior and NPD specifically! All that focus on improving her social status. I will have to say Hyacinth outdoes LEM in every way. She actually understands the rules of polite society. Gotta give her an "A" for effort. LOL.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
ALL of the girls are out of office a week early and she might have to do more work...... eek 😂

It is so ridiculous why she can't just say there is ice on the garden table - it has to be "there is ice on the oxenwood table" its pathetic

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 54
The amount of times she says and things like that or etc etc is so irritating.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.