Lydia Millen #161 It's the most wonderful time of the year but Christmas with the MGs has no cheer!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've got such a wonderful team of girls! - Carrie and her sister - Team Lydia lol

Why doesn't she say it is a KM event - she just says she's going to the ballet with Lauren and other girls - so deceitful!

We are doing things differently this Christmas - WTF is she on - she is literally saying she's collaborating with Fairfax & Favor because her minions recomended her!

So she's fucked up and put the ballet flog out before Hamburg! twit!

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
She spent far too long showing off the card wallet with her Amex peeking out. She does realise having a platinum Amex card doesn't mean much right? Most people can get one as long as they have a good credit rating and are willing to pay a £500 yearly fee.

• Haha
Reactions: 44
Of course she has taken three weeks off she has no work.
3 weeks off of not doing much and laying around the house like any other day. Bet she will not take a vacation away that isn’t a brand deal. If I had that much money and time off I’d really want to go somewhere special and not film it. Brand trips are busy and quick for the most part.

• Heart
Ding ding ding, she was truthful and looking straight on at the camera for once. When singing the praises of Harry and Meghan.

Of course she absolutely loves them. They're cut from the same highly flammable polyester cloth of victimhood and incessant manipulative gaslighting of facts for personal gain.

• Heart
Reactions: 59
She spent far too long showing off the card wallet with her Amex peeking out. She does realise having a platinum Amex card doesn't mean much right? Most people can get one as long as they have a good credit rating and are willing to pay a £500 yearly fee.
What is the point if she can’t use it, because supposedly always left at home! Mine isn’t platinum but always works😂!

Ding ding ding, she was truthful and looking straight on at the camera for once. When singing the praises of Harry and Meghan.

Of course she absolutely loves them. They're cut from the same highly flammable polyester cloth of victimhood and incessant manipulative gaslighting of facts for personal gain.
And lack of education, knowledge and common sense …

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Wow Laura is quite scary looking on Lydias vlog.

Lydia lowering the tone and screaming about how she is going to get pissed and let Lauren do the vlogging.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
I've got such a wonderful team of girls! - Carrie and her sister - Team Lydia lol

Why doesn't she say it is a KM event - she just says she's going to the ballet with Lauren and other girls - so deceitful!

We are doing things differently this Christmas - WTF is she on - she is literally saying she's collaborating with Fairfax & Favor because her minions recomended her!
Because if she doesn’t say she can pretend like she has friends. That’s why she wants to book a box at the ballet for December. Lock Lauren into being her friend for all 2023

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
I will give credit where it is due. Well done to her walking through Covent Garden in heels, I have nearly broken my ankle walking through there even in trainers.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I guess someone (YOU, Lydia!!) thought the Fairfax & Favor PR gifts were personal gifts to Her Highness ... and was told off for not unboxing the PR in a timely manner ie. giving people enough time to purchase the products way AHEAD OF / BEFORE Christmas. 😂 😂 😂
I can just imagine Lyds sulking pulling her "gifts" out from under the Christmas tree and then having to unbox her haul for an AD. 😂
Idiot.

• Haha
Reactions: 44
Wow her head is even further shoved up her arse than we thought if she genuinely believes the Harry and Meghan doc was well recieved.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 38
I have just googled can dogs eat crab apples and the answer is only if they are properly prepared i.e. stems, leaves and pips removed. Why didn't they check this before planting them.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
How many times do you think she'll show this view in 2023 🙄View attachment 1801913
She's soooo ashamed of how the rest of her garden looks that she's resorted to only showing this tiny snippet featuring a wall that's not even hers 😂 Oh how it must burn knowing you've spent a ton of money on a project that's made her garden even uglier. You're a frickin' genius Lyds, keep going!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Little and large........ Heads, nose etc etc 😏 View attachment 1802125
I kept going back and rewatching and I think it's her makeup that makes her look so terrifying. The foundation is too thick and too olive based when she has a red based tan on and the amount of blusher on her nose is giving whoville vibes.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
Haha Charlie darling's little dig in Josie's vlog tonight...

Josie 'where is your jacket from darling?'
Char 'Barbour.
Josie' its lovely looks quite like a hunting jacket'
Char 'well we wont be doing any of that!
Josie 'No not with our vegan friends'
Char 'full stop. Im not a fan of hunting for fun.'

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 64
I kept going back and rewatching and I think it's her makeup that makes her look so terrifying. The foundation is too thick and to olive based when she has a red based tan on and the amount of blusher on her nose is giving whoville vibes.
Are they the same age? Lydiot looks so much older, clearly that beauty pie neck spray isn't working 😏

• Haha
'I have never been to the ballet in this capacity' There you go again with your 'capacity'. You said you have never been to the ballet so what other 'capacity' is there you absolute weapon grrrrrrrrrrr
Don't you know....? The last time she was selling ice cream in the interval!

• Haha
Lazy cow is taking 3 weeks off at Christmas
She really has nothing going on. So it's the only way to save face.

Talking about her "team" like she has 10 people working for her. "My team ek-cet-teraaaaah ek-cet-teraaaaah blah blah blah we're like a family."
Girl, it's just Cawwie and FI who literally ARE family. They're sisters.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.