Lydia Millen #161 It's the most wonderful time of the year but Christmas with the MGs has no cheer!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder if the utter turd that is lydiot sees articles like this and feels something…

As a grown woman in a good financial position, this cripples me. I help family members but seeing articles like this is hard for most people… how can she sleep at night and not even apologise for her classless video

Attachments

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Poor Ali, can never do anything to the exact liking of the hag...Festive hosting she announces and proceeds to show us the most underwhelming "festive" tablescrape ever, just like all the table settings she does. They are all the same, summer, winter : a rough-hewn wonky table, set with no linens, mismatched, ineffectively paired crockery, and adorned with sparse woodsy bits around a candle. And, man, the design of those white ceramic plates...Could they be less suitable for serving food in? They look like the dogs barfed something white in them.
P.S. Her English ...She explains to her viewers the "mixture" of ceramics in case we didn't notice. Lid dear, you would be hard pressed to get a "mixture" unless you hurled the dishes into a blender and pulverized them. What you have so unsuccessfully done is a sorry C O M B I N A T I O N of non- matching dishes. Yay.
Please can someone post a picture of the “mixture of dog barfed ceramics”
😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I think what happens on tattle should stay on tattle. We come here to have a laugh. I don’t feel comfortable with tattle being used to directly kill off an individuals business.
Kill off a business? ... shes doing a fine job of doing that herself 😂. Will be interesting to see if KM are working with her next year. I wonder when her contract expires.... I would imagine they might've a clause in that if Lydia acts inappropriately they can tear up the contract. I happen to wear a few brands she has recently gone after. I for one, don't want to be wearing items ive paid a lot for myself when someone like that is seen in the same brands yet shes not paying for them and she is an utter inauthentic disgrace & laughing stock.

• Heart
Reactions: 53
I think what happens on tattle should stay on tattle. We come here to have a laugh. I don’t feel comfortable with tattle being used to directly kill off an individuals business.
We do indeed laugh, mainly because of the lovely community we have ourselves built. However the way Elsie works is so appalling to a lot of us here and emotions run high because of it. I firmly believe we here are shocked by her lack of work ethic (laziness, unprofessional, lies, etc, etc) and stunned because companies still want her to work for them. I ve said it before, influencers need to be monitored closely to ensure their content is truthful and transparent, sadly as of now this is not happening. I don t believe there is any other form of selling that can deceive it s potential customers in the way influencers do. I read here how often tattlers are shocked by the things she does, ie the clothes she wears, the way she is with her dogs, the desire to deceive her audience, etc, etc, but she does it to make money, nothing more and nothing less. Her channel is purely a money making scam.

I come here for the kindness, compassion, intelligence, humour and love we show for one another but I also hope in my heart of hearts when Elsie reads here she may take on board what we say and change her ways to evolve to be a better human being.

• Heart
Reactions: 52
She has not disclosed that the Suzannah London clothes were free - they must have been though- she won't specifically say tho

Reactions: 23
By chance just Lydia has this thread, well 16 of them! I didn’t realise she was so err popular!
I’ve only really known of her since the savoy thing and saw that she hadn’t always been so posh. Who is she?! Is she related to Karen Millen or is it just a coincidence?
Not 16 threads, but 161 threads! You’re in for a treat with this nasty piece of work that is Lydia

No relation to Karen Millen at all. Just a typical begging influencer who became popular around 5 years ago but because she is so difficult to work with, has burned her bridges with every single brand (except KM and hairburst it would seem). She lies about absolutely everything, has delusions of grandeur, has changed her accent completely, pretends she’s posh old money, has fallen out with every other influencer friend to date, verbally abused her pregnant hairdresser and then made a video pretending to be the victim of some kind of assault in someone’s home - then made the ridiculous TikTok about checking into the savoy because her heating broke - when in fact it was a free pr trip anyway. That’s her in a nutshell but the pink wiki tells you all you need to know

• Heart
Reactions: 44
I’m unsure on the rules but don’t you have to mark it as an AD or Gifted every time you show/wear stuff that has been gifted to you?

I thought the outfit and the headband were gifted items?
She really looks like a nutter who has been let out of her cracker!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
But all the info/vids/photos posted on tattle is (or was) available publicly? So even without using tattle, one would be able to dig and find out about her history if they were doing research before working with her for their brand? (which as a brand surely you would do to avoid any future issues?)

I feel like @ella1979 is just helping this unnamed company with their due diligence 😁 (if i owned the company I would want to know)...everything that happens to Elsie is all due to her own undoing

• Heart
Reactions: 42
What do we think Lydia's next Cosplay costume will be? So far this year we have had;

- coastal grandmother
- equestrian
- gardener
- lady of the manor

• Haha
Reactions: 30
This has to be another subtle dig at Lydia claiming she ‘designs’ for Karen Millen.
Fully designed by Claire Channel
A38B9B76-78E3-40C8-9185-6B1B46EDCC8C.jpeg

A38B9B76-78E3-40C8-9185-6B1B46EDCC8C.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
So what will vlogmas bring tonight presume Hamburg trip and then the train ride tomorrow? She must be running out of content very soon....

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Funny some crazy people think she looked like PoW, when I always saw her more as a Jennifer Anniston when in her blonder and sleeker looks era.
She used to be obsessed with looking powerful, even put in her bio "proud difficult woman", but then everything changed after the Nicky controverse. She had to invent herself a whole new persona and look like this ridiculous maternal 'Little house in the prairie' new style.

Reactions: 21
So what will vlogmas bring tonight presume Hamburg trip and then the train ride tomorrow? She must be running out of content very soon....
Be mostly her talking to the camera with her fake accent and bragging about another free trip. Then will show bits of Hamburg but it will be mostly her.

Reactions: 14
Yes yes!! I love Rose Honey Morgan even more now. On her advent opening she got the ByTerry serum and said Influencers such as Lydia Millen raves about it ‘but then again, they rave about everything don’t they’ 😂
Then she replied to this comment 😂
79C17AD6-BE5F-4F73-8549-914E463008F3.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.