Lydia Millen #161 It's the most wonderful time of the year but Christmas with the MGs has no cheer!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He probably held the phone and recorded her fake singing. You can see his arm. And the post is STILL up šŸ«¤

And here we go with the obsessed story about buying more blackwatch followed by passed out animas set to religious choir hymns that are ā€œsympatheticā€ to her new obsession with choral singers šŸ™„

View attachment 1800328

View attachment 1800310
How many coats does this woman have and need? Iā€™d admit have about 15, but they are mostly spring jackets in different sizes, styles and colours. Lydiot has about 100 and counting.

Reactions: 19
I sense a little softening towards teefers. Its is only because big jaw is so appalling. After watching teefers latest. Fooooming. Daylesford is owned by Carol Bamford who is married to the owner of JCB who gives loads of money to the worst PM we have ever had. FACT. A proven liar, philanderer, racist & misogynist. Bamford gave him donations, a free wedding & free rent. In return Blowjob poses for free photo ops with him. It's just a little project for her. People in the UK are struggling and we have to put up with this rubbish. People please please wake UP FFS.
Not sure if itā€™s nice to comment on someoneā€™s physical appearance. Personality - fine. Not the face someone was born with. I think josie is a pretty girl. Off topic for this thread anyway.

She really must get some form of education. Common sense lidl, learn about respect. She is the kind of person to walk straight into your home, with dirty shoes on and to sit straight down. She wouldnā€™t get past my front door!
Agreed, if she was my friend and we went to the theatre/ballet together for her first time. And she was getting her phone out. Iā€™d kindly tell her to pop it straight back down.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
All done..... this extremely high end expensive brand won't be gifting or loaning her anything again šŸ˜‚ . the founder is a close friend, its only fair I explain right šŸ˜‚
THANK YOU! I know you canā€™t share who, but Iā€™d love to buy their wares!

• Heart
Reactions: 27
All done..... this extremely high end expensive brand won't be gifting or loaning her anything again šŸ˜‚ . the founder is a close friend, its only fair I explain right šŸ˜‚
I think what happens on tattle should stay on tattle. We come here to have a laugh. I donā€™t feel comfortable with tattle being used to directly kill off an individuals business.

Reactions: 5
Who is this danishacarter she is now obsessed with? Her brand is ā€˜ethical wealthā€™

Is Lydiot using her voice through this woman šŸ¤£ be a big girl Lydiot and do this yourself
#Canceled most of this womanā€™s videos are about hate and

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Iā€™m pretty sure this would be the video Lydiot relates too. It literally just enables her narcissistic traits and confirms that what she does is ok. Lydiot just apologise for the tit you know you did wrong and people will like you more and then you can go to events and know people wonā€™t be hating on you.

is this why Lydia has started to become ā€˜controversialā€™ lately

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
She is in support of someone with whom she can easily commiserateā€¦ as the person sheā€™s sharing was also a recipient of TikTok backlashā€¦ sheā€™s pathetic (meaning LEM, as Iā€™ve not investigated the other person in question enough, but she is described as ā€œproblematicā€)ā€¦

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
Has Lidl blocked the comments on her savoygate TT or has she blocked me lol

if she did turn the comments off looks like itā€™s now playing on her mind. Finally

She is in support of someone with whom she can easily commiserateā€¦ as the person sheā€™s sharing was also a recipient of TikTok backlashā€¦ sheā€™s pathetic (meaning LEM, as Iā€™ve not investigated the other person in question enough, but she is described as ā€œproblematicā€)ā€¦
You are so right. Great perspective šŸ˜Š

Attachments

• Heart
Has Lidl blocked the comments on her savoygate TT or has she blocked me lol

if she did turn the comments off looks like itā€™s now playing on her mind. Finally

You are so right. Great perspective šŸ˜Š
Looks like she's turned off the comments.
Someone's not so "unbovvered" is she ? šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Not sure if itā€™s nice to comment on someoneā€™s physical appearance. Personality - fine. Not the face someone was born with. I think josie is a pretty girl. Off topic for this thread anyway.

Agreed, if she was my friend and we went to the theatre/ballet together for her first time. And she was getting her phone out. Iā€™d kindly tell her to pop it straight back down.
I am confused. Can you clarify please?

I think what happens on tattle should stay on tattle. We come here to have a laugh. I donā€™t feel comfortable with tattle being used to directly kill off an individuals business.
What business is been killed off?

• Heart
Today I bought my first luxury designer handbag and havenā€™t posted anything about it on social media, and not planning to. Guess what? Iā€™m still alive :sneaky:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 59

I donā€™t know whether this was posted already, as I am quite behind reading posts . Just came across this video and it is clearly explained that she is a narc !!

• Heart
Reactions: 21
By chance just Lydia has this thread, well 16 of them! I didnā€™t realise she was so err popular!
Iā€™ve only really known of her since the savoy thing and saw that she hadnā€™t always been so posh. Who is she?! Is she related to Karen Millen or is it just a coincidence?

Reactions: 5
She loves drama- never replies to any nice comments made to her. She lashes out at the others

I saw a tiktok from Hayley Baylee and this year she was making between $200-$600 each month however one month towards the end of the year she made $4667.97. Overall from January to November 2022 she made $11987.58 using the Tiktok creator fund. There is definitely some money to be made on there plus they will get the majority of their money from sponsorships which will not be in the fund.
haylee has nearly 2 million followers though

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 13

I donā€™t know whether this was posted already, as I am quite behind reading posts . Just came across this video and it is clearly explained that she is a narc !!
Yes it was. H G Tudor has done numerous you tube videos about that other well known narc Meghan Markle. Speed up the video as he speaks very slowly!

By chance just Lydia has this thread, well 16 of them! I didnā€™t realise she was so err popular!
Iā€™ve only really known of her since the savoy thing and saw that she hadnā€™t always been so posh. Who is she?! Is she related to Karen Millen or is it just a coincidence?
For all things Lydia please go to the pink WIKI button at the top of the page.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.