Lydia Millen #161 It's the most wonderful time of the year but Christmas with the MGs has no cheer!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I notice all her recordings of the ballet are from the first half - suspect she got a massive telling off in the interval for filming.

How classless can you get? Imagine sitting in a £100+ seat at the Royal Opera House and thinking it’s ok for you to hold your camera up in front of the people behind you. Shows for all her playing up the old money, class thing she really has no idea how to act in public.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 58
I don’t know what people wear to the ballet in London but if I saw grown women in these dresses at the ballet in the US I would laugh out loud. They look RIDICULOUS. Sure dress up and be festive but no one and I mean no one dresses like this anywhere. Dress like an adult. And that mini kelly is the worst with this dress.

View attachment 1794719View attachment 1794720View attachment 1794721View attachment 1794722

Except maybe the sweet little girls in their pretty twirly holiday dresses and headbands. Now they look cute!

View attachment 1794724View attachment 1794725
It's The Royal Opera House and you will see people wearing clothes from both ends of the spectrum and it isn't unusual to see people in evening dress particularly at Christmas.

Reactions: 14
Lydia, one does not film oneself singing in church, if one is trying to get oneself perceived as ‘old money’. One is instead getting oneself perceived as a total f*****g c**t!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 69
If she did have a baby she would carry it in the Birkin for sure!

So it looks like she went on the Belmond Pullman train to Canterbury as she's put up something on stories about carol singing in Canterbury - so no doubt that is in this weeks Flogmas!!!
Cant believe the Daily Mial put the headline 'carries her 8month old baby in a Birkin' its clearly a frigging doll.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
It's The Royal Opera House and you will see people wearing clothes from both ends of the spectrum and it isn't unusual to see people in evening dress particularly at Christmas.
Yes I’m sure many do dress up. I personally dress nice for the ballet. But dress like adults in evening wear. I guess that was my point. The lewks they wore feel off and cheap looking.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
She honestly reminds me of Paris Hilton and Nicole Ritchie from The Simple Life and their task is to adopt an old money high etiquette lifestyle for the week (or in Lydia's case permanently) and fails MISERABLY. Uh oh recording footage at the Royal Opera House? Big giveaway of no class. Uh oh recording during church, have some manners! She is so embarrassing.

Also she uses "exquisite" and "spectacular" to troll us now. Does she not realise what a twit she sounds overusing those words?

• Angry
Reactions: 36
She reminds me of Trump, in that she’s acting out a lifestyle people who aren’t rich think is the life of the rich and fabulous. This is often the case with narcissistic personalities: They are familiar with the features of affluence, not the WAYS of affluent people. That’s why it all feels like a pantomime instead of real access.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
What a sad existence. Having to fight and negotiate with your husband about what you should be able to show in *your* channel as opposed to *his* channel, so that you can get more views than him. Flawless marriage indeed :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Even Claire's garden is bigger than Lydiots 😂View attachment 1799247
Her garden looked way better before all these " improvements".
And she doesn't sing,she just pretends to.
Oh,the great pretender...

• Haha
Reactions: 29
After this travesty of carol singing, perhaps it’s off to the confessional for you Elsie😡😡😡
Oh my god pass my the sick bucket now 🤮🤮
Canterbury Cathedral is near my home town. I feel violated seeing her in such a beautiful place that is so special to us. Get out of there you vile excuse of a human being. 😡😡😡

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 26
Her garden looked way better before all these " improvements".
And she doesn't sing,she just pretends to.
Oh,the great pretender...
You can tell she has never sung that carol because she stops before the end and the last note is a long one.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
When will she learn how to behave? Etiquette lidl is not a label , it is a bunch of rules that apply to different situations !

• Heart
Reactions: 30
I’m pretty sure any friendship with teefers and Lidl is def now over. Not only did Josie leave Lidl out from her girlies weekend, but in her last vlog both her and Charlie have a big interlude about the cost of living crisis, how everyone should be fully aware, how they’re grateful, and buying vouchers for coffee shops for the homeless. This was filmed the day before Vic and Suzie stayed over and it just seemed very tactical. First time they mention the cost of living crises all of a sudden just a week after their so called ‘bestie’ is embroiled in a national scandal about cost of living crisis?!

Oh and of course when she listed all her fellow influencers whose vlogmassas she was enjoying and no mention of Lidl?!

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 53
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.